AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is your favorite girl?
Todoroki Shion 1 1.25%
Mikogami Matora 0 0%
Hiougi Karura 10 12.50%
Oboro 3 3.75%
Arahabaki Nonko 0 0%
Fushiguro Yaya 1 1.25%
Miyazaki Chisaki 10 12.50%
Ameno Hibari 6 7.50%
Ameno Sagiri 28 35.00%
Nakai Chitose 0 0%
Yumesaki Harumu 0 0%
Kanazawa Seri 0 0%
Shiratsuyu Renge 1 1.25%
Miyazaki Hiyori 0 0%
Shigaraki Koyuzu 0 0%
Higurashi Nazuna 0 0%
Urakata Urara 0 0%
Harashima Rui 0 0%
Ryuuzen 0 0%
Yunohana Yuuna 20 25.00%
Other (specify in your post) 0 0%
Voters: 80. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2018-11-13, 06:32   Link #1381
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka-el View Post
Do you think the author would be smart enough to pull off a scene like Kogarashi offering a cup of sake to Sagiri, she drinks it and then Kogarashi reveals that that sake was made by himself so technically she is married to him?XD
That would be.......a very interesting ploy and hats would be off to him.

But no. Definitely not.

It’s not about the author being smart or not. Kogarashi is more the “you have the right to choose” kind of guy, so he wouldn’t trick her into a relationship.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 06:47   Link #1382
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 26
Hibari... this is the first ever time I'll like you so much because of that move

you might die in next chapter but you're making the best move in this arc
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 06:54   Link #1383
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Hibari... this is the first ever time I'll like you so much because of that move

you might die in next chapter but you're making the best move in this arc
If she did really die, I’d rage quit this series; she’s easily one of my top 5 characters.

Dangit I need to find somewhere I can read this chapter.
__________________
Shinji103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 07:28   Link #1384
Ka-el
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
That would be.......a very interesting ploy and hats would be off to him.

But no. Definitely not.

It’s not about the author being smart or not. Kogarashi is more the “you have the right to choose” kind of guy, so he wouldn’t trick her into a relationship.
well he knows that she is doing it to protect them so technically she told him she has to marry as a mission and he could told her "now you got married, so come back to the inn". In this way all the blame would fall on him, so chuuma clan and the inn would be safe. It would not be off character.
Ka-el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 09:29   Link #1385
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
If thing like this is easy, way too easy. The last thing we need is the fact that not even the patriarch tolerate even a tiny mistake. Worse still, in my imagination, maybe the son becomes a victim of his dad's wrath and then blaming the ninja clan for his embarrassment. Might because the Oni Clan are kiasu (saving face) among the Big Three. Still, props for Hibari though for her actions seemly giving Sagiri a second chance...


P.S.: Sorry about the earlier remark that resulted an unnecessary misunderstanding.

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-11-13 at 10:21.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 09:37   Link #1386
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka-el View Post
But at least Rito was too attracted to more than one girl and even admitted it. Kogarashi gets embarassed but doesn't even think about those things.
This is what hurts this series the most, author is just forcing status quo at this point as if it wasn't obvious enough.
__________________
満天を見よ! そして、彼の七星を刮目せよ!
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 11:23   Link #1387
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Just say that you wished it went the harem route and be done with it. At this point making assumptions to make you feel better won't help your case.

Many of you started reading this fully aware that there was only one option. And who cares how much longer the author wants to stretch this as long as it serves to flesh out the cast.

But when your only fixation is ships and clinging desperately on the possibility the protagonist decides to hog them all for himself, that's where I'm done with this silly debate.

This is why at times I hate roaming in this section.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 12:09   Link #1388
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Okay, so the situation is actually a lot more dire than I expected. I was under the impression Kogarashi and the rest of Yuragi Inn could obliterate the Yoinzaka, and was wondering why Sagiri was accepting such a dumb proposal.

The fact that they effectively have a gun to the head of everyone she loves, and her statement that if she could have driven him away she would have, makes it a lot more intense.

That said, I'm fully expecting the Wolf-Bro and the rest of Kogarashi's "transcendent" friends to come in like the Calvary.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 12:22   Link #1389
Knighto
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Those rotten bastards better pray Yuuna won't go ham on them.
Knighto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 18:14   Link #1390
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Okay, so the situation is actually a lot more dire than I expected. I was under the impression Kogarashi and the rest of Yuragi Inn could obliterate the Yoinzaka, and was wondering why Sagiri was accepting such a dumb proposal.

The fact that they effectively have a gun to the head of everyone she loves, and her statement that if she could have driven him away she would have, makes it a lot more intense.

That said, I'm fully expecting the Wolf-Bro and the rest of Kogarashi's "transcendent" friends to come in like the Calvary.
You know what's the funny part of all of this, somewhere in the afterworld, the Oni-who was fought Garandou alongside with Ouga-is rolling in his grave right now to see his descendants who are drunken for power. Yep, pun intended for that one...
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 23:41   Link #1391
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Here's me showing that I'm just been skimming the spoilers with this series... I take it that the Oni clan is more powerful that even the Dragon King from way back when and so Kogarashi can't one-shot them, or is it closer to "you pick a fight with one of us, we'll attack with the whole clan" type of situation? I'm assuming it's the latter, based on how usually this stuff ends with One Punch Kogarashi
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 00:50   Link #1392
XFire
150% done
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Here's me showing that I'm just been skimming the spoilers with this series... I take it that the Oni clan is more powerful that even the Dragon King from way back when and so Kogarashi can't one-shot them, or is it closer to "you pick a fight with one of us, we'll attack with the whole clan" type of situation? I'm assuming it's the latter, based on how usually this stuff ends with One Punch Kogarashi
No, it's just that Kogarashi, Yuuna, and Nonko (who are the three super powerful members of the Yuragi Inn) are all completely exhausted to the point they wouldn't be able to take on the entire clan.

At full power any one of them could wipe the floor with the whole family, which is why the Oni's are doing it now while they're all down.
__________________
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 01:23   Link #1393
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Okay, now Nonko doing something is a plausible possibility as enough time has passed for her to be informed by Kogarashi and prepare. I doubt she'll be able to personally fix things, much less do so with any ease, but it's possible she'll be able to do something that would help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Here's me showing that I'm just been skimming the spoilers with this series... I take it that the Oni clan is more powerful that even the Dragon King from way back when and so Kogarashi can't one-shot them, or is it closer to "you pick a fight with one of us, we'll attack with the whole clan" type of situation? I'm assuming it's the latter, based on how usually this stuff ends with One Punch Kogarashi
The Oni clan is one of the two families with the potential to rival Kogarashi. However the current situation is due to a combination of Kogarashi having not yet recovered from his previous battle which pushed him to the limit, and Sagiri's fears that fighting this one guy would turn into a fight with the whole clan that Kogarashi couldn't win.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 06:19   Link #1394
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
Come now, guys. We're talking about the same guy who once crushed the Garandou in space with one punch here, so how is this not predictable about him crushing even the Onis? Hmm...Kogarashi Hyakuretsu Ken should be satisfactory. Dang it, if only Ouga is here to teach the Yuragi Inn how to deal with the Oni before passing away...

@Krono Well, potential rival Kogarashi or not, its no doubt that Kogarashi can and will surpass rival if the story wants to, even if that rival is so much stronger than him. Do people ever learn not to trust power levels because unpredictable often happens? Especially how Tenko Yuuna sealed Ouga's power despite their differences in terms of power?

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-11-14 at 08:37.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 06:37   Link #1395
Tactics
Haven't You Heard?
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South-east Asia
I won't deny the whole fiancee thing is a bad way of maintaining status quo. Not only because its so predictable to see Kogarashi OPM-ing that generic evil male fiancee, but also this make Sagiri issue and Nonko family part seems like cheaply done for simple reason of "now its Sagiri turn after long time".

The author not even bothered to make either fiancee or the head of family at least rational or likeable so there is actual worries to hurt relationship if the engagement is failed; "Kogarashi is tired, so it took time until he recovered" is bad reasoning for someone who used to save the world after intergalactic youkai battle in space.

__________________
F/GO ID: 232846317

- Life is simple, that's why it became complicated. -
Tactics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 02:51   Link #1396
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chingaruna517 View Post
@Krono Well, potential rival Kogarashi or not, its no doubt that Kogarashi can and will surpass rival if the story wants to, even if that rival is so much stronger than him. Do people ever learn not to trust power levels because unpredictable often happens? Especially how Tenko Yuuna sealed Ouga's power despite their differences in terms of power?
Oh, people are confident that Kogarashi would win. The point is that the Oni are a plausible challenge for Kogarashi to struggle against, and give characters within the story reason to genuinely worry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tactics View Post
I won't deny the whole fiancee thing is a bad way of maintaining status quo.
It's more or less the opposite maintaining the status quo. The point is obviously for Sagiri to finally acknowledge at least to her self that she loves Kogarashi. It's not a big change in the status quo, but she's the last girl we're confident genuinely loves Kogarashi who has yet to realize their feelings.

Quote:
The author not even bothered to make either fiancee or the head of family at least rational or likeable so there is actual worries to hurt relationship if the engagement is failed; "Kogarashi is tired, so it took time until he recovered" is bad reasoning for someone who used to save the world after intergalactic youkai battle in space.

It's not that he didn't bother to make them likeable. He intentionally made them as unlikable as possible to give a better payoff when the engagement is broken up. Plus it seems like the author intends for them to be a problem in the future, so he wants to make sure to establish them as antagonistic.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 05:34   Link #1397
Chingaruna517
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Flushing, New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Oh, people are confident that Kogarashi would win. The point is that the Oni are a plausible challenge for Kogarashi to struggle against, and give characters within the story reason to genuinely worry. .
That's the reason why people are worry about the Oni. Dude, if you say this just because of Ouga vs. Nonko thing, you got that wrong. According to Ouga herself, back in her prime, it required at least 100 sake for an Oni to defeat a Yatahagane. The only reason why Nonko looks so threatening to Ouga is because the former's potential of going beyond, you know such as going so far to drink 1,000 Sake to actually keep up with the Yatahagane?

When it comes to physical strength, this may verwhelming Kogarashi but as long as Kogarashi find the Oni's weakness other than booze, all I see is just a clan with drunken brutes. Have everyone forgotten that the Yatahagane's real weakness is magic spells? This means that the Oni Clan isn't exactly invincible either...

Last edited by Chingaruna517; 2018-11-15 at 06:05.
Chingaruna517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 21:28   Link #1398
Kibo
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Ch. 136 PLLZZZ

Anyone got anything from 136? Spoiler? Leak Images? I heard a Chinese forum got it, but I don't how or where it is.
Kibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
ecchi, harem, supernatural elements

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:41.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.