AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2018-11-12, 14:32   Link #101
Rinvelt
駄目人間

To be honest, as shitty Hiroaki might be, I don't dislike him. He's trash, but good trash. He's actually trying to help the country, and like he said to Rio he won't go after a woman in love with another guy. He's just a guy "admiring" harem MCs and wants to have the same. So yeah, I don't dislike how honest he's with himself.
Rinvelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 17:50   Link #102
silenceblade

I don't understand why everyone dislike him so much. While he look on everyone, anyone decent doesn't have any connection with him. Simply put, as long as you don't make any attempt to get close to him he is not a problem.

After all the headache he gives to the nobles, I kinda like him. They are using him, but he is giving them their fill of trouble. If garbage want to use garbage so what?
silenceblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 18:09   Link #103
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
To be honest, as shitty Hiroaki might be, I don't dislike him. He's trash, but good trash. He's actually trying to help the country, and like he said to Rio he won't go after a woman in love with another guy. He's just a guy "admiring" harem MCs and wants to have the same. So yeah, I don't dislike how honest he's with himself.
As long as he stays far away from Rio's harem, i have no problem with him.
Old 2018-11-13, 09:01   Link #104
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
As long as he stays far away from Rio's harem, i have no problem with him.
just pity for him...someone who he wishes already fall in love with rio since long ago.....and liselote also confirmed to be rio's candidate......since rio always save princess flora, do you think princess christina will stay stand not to fall into rio's hand? knowing hero who save her beloved little sister in front her, i doubt if princess christina not habored feeling toward rio.....SHE IS IN THE COVER VOLUME AFTER ALL :v

oh also someone must carefull if already read wn because author using webnovel as basis in this arc
Old 2018-11-13, 09:07   Link #105
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinvelt View Post
this only from his mouth though......well i affraid to tell you because this become spoilers and
[SPOILERS] also author likely will add scene hiroaki vs rio....in end for this arc[/SPOILERS]
Old 2018-11-13, 09:11   Link #106
Triok123

^who's in his strike range again?, if my memory serve me right, he wanted lisselotte, flora and satsuki right?
Triok123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 09:23   Link #107
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triok123 View Post
^who's in his strike range again?, if my memory serve me right, he wanted lisselotte, flora and satsuki right?
he only mesmerized satsuki in the her dress, yes lesselotte and flora(the two already in rio's hand though :V i noticed it after her dance with rio , she say know haruto from her past life)
Old 2018-11-13, 11:02   Link #108
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I have the same opinion. She is indeed a character who is hard to like. Even though she had reasons for her behaviour during the academy days it still doesn't change the fact that she didn't do anything or even ignore conspiracy regarding the whole Flora incident
flora inccident main culprit is reus though... also that shit duke who sent assasin to kill rio...
btw guys what do you think , i hear rio's seiyuu is matsuoka yoshitsugu..in my head i can image voice ichijou right?
Old 2018-11-13, 11:22   Link #109
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Is Lisselotte aware that Rio/Haruto is also a reincarnated person like her in the Light Novel?

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-13, 11:31   Link #110
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Is Lisselotte aware that Rio/Haruto is also a reincarnated person like her in the Light Novel?
yes in volume 8 , she talked to miharu using japanese language
Old 2018-11-13, 13:03   Link #111
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
just pity for him...someone who he wishes already fall in love with rio since long ago.....and liselote also confirmed to be rio's candidate......since rio always save princess flora, do you think princess christina will stay stand not to fall into rio's hand? knowing hero who save her beloved little sister in front her, i doubt if princess christina not habored feeling toward rio.....SHE IS IN THE COVER VOLUME AFTER ALL :v

oh also someone must carefull if already read wn because author using webnovel as basis in this arc

I think Christina is going to fall for rio sooner or later,i am sure she will fall in the next vol, but i am not sure if she has any chance to enter Rio's heart.

I mean Miharu and Celia already have a place, since he is in love with both, but i fear the others girls might not have chance, aishia might still have some.
Old 2018-11-13, 19:56   Link #112
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
I think Christina is going to fall for rio sooner or later,i am sure she will fall in the next vol, but i am not sure if she has any chance to enter Rio's heart.

I mean Miharu and Celia already have a place, since he is in love with both, but i fear the others girls might not have chance, aishia might still have some.
if he before volume 10 i am same opinion as you , rio can't openly his heart to other women because his love toward miharu but now is defferent miharu already in his side.....also if he manages to marry satsuki is more easly to marry a princess,maybe you should read ss where rio slept with his harem(more than 10 people)

Last edited by ReiKazumi; 2018-11-13 at 23:31.
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-14, 15:25   Link #113
Roberto1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiKazumi View Post
if he before volume 10 i am same opinion as you , rio can't openly his heart to other women because his love toward miharu but now is defferent miharu already in his side.....also if he manages to marry satsuki is more easly to marry a princess,maybe you should read ss where rio slept with his harem(more than 10 people)
I wish i could read that SS, the sad truth is that i can't read japanese, i can read just English or Spanish, i read this LN in J novel club, and those guys are on vol 3

Every other knowledge i have it's from kind guys like you who give me spoilers

Could you tell more about that SS?
Old 2018-11-14, 16:22   Link #114
Soulwarfare42

Quote:
I wish i could read that SS, the sad truth is that i can't read japanese, i can read just English or Spanish, i read this LN in J novel club, and those guys are on vol 3

Every other knowledge i have it's from kind guys like you who give me spoilers

Could you tell more about that SS?
I am pretty sure there is an english translation of that SS. I remember reading it but I can't find it anymore
Soulwarfare42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-15, 08:47   Link #115
ReiKazumi
Black Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulwarfare42 View Post
I am pretty sure there is an english translation of that SS. I remember reading it but I can't find it anymore
what do you mean is latifa ss , its defferent from what i mean
Spoiler:

Last edited by ReiKazumi; 2018-11-20 at 13:47.
ReiKazumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-22, 00:44   Link #116
kuudererules

Best Characters from Kono Light Novel ga Sugoi 2019

Images
low quality
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Sorry from the source only find low quality so result it's not complete

Best Male Character
1) Kamijou Touma
2) Hikigaya Hachiman
3) Kirito
4) Ayanokouji Kiyotaka
5)
6) Accelerator
7) Rio (Amakawa Haruto)
8) Bisco
9) Satou Kazuma
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote