AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Toradora!

Notices

Old 2009-06-18, 13:55   Link #61
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Spoiler for Ami:

Last edited by hyl; 2009-06-18 at 15:42.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-25, 00:17   Link #62
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Best ending that probably connects Toradora anime and PSP
Spoiler for Taiga x Ryuuji end:
Spoiler:
Old 2009-06-25, 07:33   Link #63
typhonsentra

Which is your favorite?
typhonsentra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-29, 15:24   Link #64
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by roan View Post
Mmmmrrrrm, his basic personality's still the same while his feelings and complexes in the novels have been reset, but since he's being put in the same situations as before to jog his memory, he actually is going to act like he used to for the most part. Kind of.

The other people around him, except Haruta, know about his condition, but still

True Tears was a terrible example exactly since what happens is kind of typical. Well, minus the last few parts.

There is a Minori 75% ending and a Taiga 75% ending in two different scenarios, where what he remembers is different, to clarify what feelings he has for them. Once those are cleared, a 3rd resolution scenario is unlocked where his memory on what happened on Christmas Eve eventually comes back completely. The Ami endings................are completely separated from the main scenario and I don't think his memory fully returns in them, so they're not required for the resolution segment of the game.

Spoiler:

Not that interesting if it has to be compared to the anime or the novels (bad endings in the game were handled better than the good ones also), I'll be honest. But there is entertainment value.

Best part of the some 10,000 yen I spent on this personally, was the sidestory that came with the game that the original author wrote which covers two different future bad endings.

Spoiler:
I am not sure (actually even doubt) these endings are real, because I have completed the game for 98.1% and I haven't seen any of these bad endings.

Most of these endings are obtained on the 7th of january and earlier . There are epilogues of endings that are set after this day though after the first day of class. There is no school trip in the game.
Old 2009-06-30, 22:54   Link #65
Unfulfilled
Noblesse Oblige

Send a message via AIM to Unfulfilled
ToraDora! PSP Game in English?

This might be a dumb question, but a friend and I are wondering how we can play the game and still understand what's going on without knowing Japanese.

Is there a Translation guide, or a hacked English version?
Unfulfilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-01, 04:18   Link #66
hyl
reading #hikaributts

You will have to learn Japanese for now, because there are no translation patches whatsoever.

Last edited by hyl; 2009-07-06 at 12:13.
Old 2009-07-05, 20:49   Link #67
darryllamperouge

woah!!

it seems to be like harvest moon!! hhahahah

its my fave game!!
darryllamperouge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-17, 07:15   Link #68
mw1

Has anyone started on a walkthrough for this game yet?

I have played it off and on and cant get past January 4th or 5th as follows

For the Minori route after the first initial close up contact with her, she no longer appears and have a bad end around the 4th or 5th after Inko "runs away"

Ami - bad end on the 4th with the Inko incident or on the 5th in class no events take place.

Taiga - Bad end also after she gets a phone call at the planetarium (??) and dissapears. There was one where she got mad and ran off after an arguement at the mentioned place above.

When you are talking to one of them up close, is it possible that you have to choose the wrong selection now and then? I have been using the ones where on the right selection you have the pink background appear, blue background, or a mixture of the both.

Im definately stuck and need some help. Only thing I know left to do right now is to open the Wakan program and try to translate it one character at a time when your close up with another character and see what questions/answers you have to pick.
mw1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-20, 09:09   Link #69
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
Has anyone started on a walkthrough for this game yet?

I have played it off and on and cant get past January 4th or 5th as follows

For the Minori route after the first initial close up contact with her, she no longer appears and have a bad end around the 4th or 5th after Inko "runs away"

Ami - bad end on the 4th with the Inko incident or on the 5th in class no events take place.

Taiga - Bad end also after she gets a phone call at the planetarium (??) and dissapears. There was one where she got mad and ran off after an arguement at the mentioned place above.

When you are talking to one of them up close, is it possible that you have to choose the wrong selection now and then? I have been using the ones where on the right selection you have the pink background appear, blue background, or a mixture of the both.

Im definately stuck and need some help. Only thing I know left to do right now is to open the Wakan program and try to translate it one character at a time when your close up with another character and see what questions/answers you have to pick.
It would have helped if you told us which day it was.
Old 2009-09-20, 20:10   Link #70
mw1

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
It would have helped if you told us which day it was.
As stated in my post, January 4th are the last days unless the rare occurance of January 5th at the planetarium (star show?)

Other then that, it would help me to tell you if I knew what you was referring to. The first day of contact?
Old 2009-09-21, 08:36   Link #71
hyl
reading #hikaributts

As for the Taiga's part in the planetarium, pick the 2nd choice (forgot which item it was and how to get it, but the other 2 choices will lead you to the yuri/inko ending). After Taiga runs away , don't miss your chance to talk to her (meaning don't walk past her or she will run off , which will also result to the Yuri/Inko ending).

And i think that i will need more info on the other 2 , because almost every path without a premature bad end will atleast lead to 4th of januari.

I have no idea which "first" close up event with Minorin you meant (her events are quite rare, but the first real event (not the close up events for small talk)with her is either on the festival (which will always result into a bad ending or the "alternate ending") or outside school during the evening/night depending (which is on the true Taiga or Minorin route)

BTW the Yuro/Inko, Yasuko and the Haruta and Noto endings are quite common bad ends, so without any details i have no idea on which path you are on with Ami.

Last edited by hyl; 2009-09-21 at 08:54.
Old 2009-09-21, 23:08   Link #72
mw1

First event with Minori was the one right after the cafe on Dec 31st. To of gotten that one, I had chose to stay in the cafe when the selection comes up with Taiga. Must of not gotten the correct selections during the chat with Minori since after the event where you meet her in front of the store, she is absent for the rest of the duration. No events with her at the festival or anything.

The first path I had tried with Ami was during her first chat along the river, you end up having to give her either an idol magazine, map (?), or no item. The no item selection ends up taking you on a ferris wheel (?) ride with her at the amusement park. There you get a second chat with her and those selections gave me the ending with her in class on the 5th, seems like a neutral ending.
Back at the river above, selectiong the idol magazine usually ends on july 4th with Yuro. The map seems to do a little better, believe it ended at Jan 7th where he ends up wither forcing the junior to join the club or becomes the ex presidents personal chef at Nasa.

I still think during the personal chats there is something I am missing. Been aming for the blue and pink "backgrounds" when selection the question/statements from the left side of the screen but I mist not be getting them in the right order I suppose.
Old 2009-09-22, 01:21   Link #73
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
First event with Minori was the one right after the cafe on Dec 31st. To of gotten that one, I had chose to stay in the cafe when the selection comes up with Taiga. Must of not gotten the correct selections during the chat with Minori since after the event where you meet her in front of the store, she is absent for the rest of the duration. No events with her at the festival or anything.
You will very likely never see her if you choose to stay in the cafe, because it leads to the story paths without her. There is just one story path that will lead to a Minori ending and that is on the 2nd most difficult route. (the 100% Ami route is the most diffult)
And regardlesss how well you perform on that event at the cafe, it doesn't change anything.(That's why i said "first real" event with her is either outside the school in the evening or in the festival)

Quote:
The first path I had tried with Ami was during her first chat along the river, you end up having to give her either an idol magazine, map (?), or no item. The no item selection ends up taking you on a ferris wheel (?) ride with her at the amusement park. There you get a second chat with her and those selections gave me the ending with her in class on the 5th, seems like a neutral ending.
That's the bad ending if you trusted Ami's lies.

Quote:
Back at the river above, selectiong the idol magazine usually ends on july 4th with Yuro. The map seems to do a little better, believe it ended at Jan 7th where he ends up wither forcing the junior to join the club or becomes the ex presidents personal chef at Nasa.
You are supposed to see through Ami's lies to get past the bad ending. That's an unskippable event to get further in game.
You can get into any story if you get past her.

BTW that's the Kanou ending that you have described. You are lead to that route if you choose to stay and chat with Minori at the cafe at the beginning of the game (which will lead to the Kanou and the incomplete Taiga ending, depending on yur choices on that route)

Last edited by hyl; 2009-09-22 at 01:34.
Old 2010-01-05, 00:55   Link #74
HL Kaikuzo
Music Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinryou View Post
heres a game I plan to ship... only... I can't read jap... lol
Never too late to learn i guess...
Hiragana and Katakana are real easy....
then comes the Kanji.... urghhhh
HL Kaikuzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-26, 23:42   Link #75
sho91745

Well, im glad that theres a Toradora game, but idk. they should give you the choices where different ending will happen. for example instead of marrying taiga in the end, he gets with Ami instead. i think that'll be kind of cool lol
sho91745 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-28, 12:00   Link #76
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Isn't that exactly the point of this game?

BetoJR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-02-28, 09:30   Link #77
Ong

can someone help me with getting the taiga 100% ending i tried so hard but always getting the yuri/inko and kanou senpai ending and its kinda pissing me off 助けるください。
Ong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-01, 14:19   Link #78
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Some criteria that I can remember:

*pick the first option when you were at the cafe where Minorin was working (which happened at almost at the beginning of the game. You probably picked the 2nd one which eventually results into the Kanou, kitamura or the 95% taiga endings)
* second criteria: at some time find the strawberry milk in your room when cleaning up.
* Hang around with Taiga on new year's eve and give her the milk.
* At new year's eve you will also need to do the "feelings" mini-game correctly by getting the best answers.

After that you will be at the beginning of the route for the 100% Minorin or Taiga endings. (or one of the bad ends if you make a mistake).
I haven't played the game for almost 8 months to remember everything in detail. But if you get stuck somewhere else, then i might be able to help you.

Last edited by hyl; 2010-03-01 at 14:47.
Old 2010-03-10, 12:40   Link #79
froznkamui

i hardly to get ami perfect end, anybody know where i can get pink CD that have "Ami" labeled on it ?
froznkamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-10, 18:17   Link #80
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by froznkamui View Post
i hardly to get ami perfect end, anybody know where i can get pink CD that have "Ami" labeled on it ?
You get it at the end from the Ami 90% ending if picked the right answers at the swimming pool (very hard to get it right). That CD is the only item that stays in your inventory after a new game.

Last edited by hyl; 2010-03-11 at 06:31.