AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-15, 20:34   Link #81
KBTKaiser

L was anime with some manga mixed in.
UX was pure manga up to what has been scanlated thus far(before the timeskip noted at the end)
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 02:39   Link #82
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

They really did a good job at that. It really made me interested in Linebarrel and managed to read all the scanlated chapters in one sitting.

The part with Ishigami was awesome and they even had deus ex machina battle

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 07:27   Link #83
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBTKaiser View Post
L was anime with some manga mixed in.
UX was pure manga up to what has been scanlated thus far(before the timeskip noted at the end)
Which means that Linebarrels has a high chance of being in the next 3DS game as well... To finish the Manga. I'm fine with that. I'm also sure that the next part of the new Evangelion will be in the next 3DS game as well.

I'm sure they have a contract or something that makes it much cheaper to include series over multiple games than just one anyway.

Sorta like how I can see Fafner and Demonbane being used a bit longer.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 13:49   Link #84
Destined_Fate

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...sode-tv-series

Whoa, Fafner is getting a sequel after the Anime and Movie events and the main cast is returning? I thought the movie retconed a few things from the Anime...

Anyway, this is great news! Loved their combo attacks in K and UX though the UX cast for Fafner was kinda large. With the main cast returning and possibly a few new characters... I'm sure it will be something else when they appear in future SRW games.

Though I worry that many people will start calling Kazuki, "Shinn" again due to the art style... And that the sequel will be released during or right after the Destiny Remaster.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-16, 17:39   Link #85
Key Board
Carbon

Wink

It's not "Shin"

It's "Asuka-san"
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote