AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

View Poll Results: Mai Otome OAV 1 Rating
Perfect 10 60 35.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 51 30.18%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 31 18.34%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 8.88%
6 out of 10 : Average 7 4.14%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.59%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 1.18%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.18%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-12-28, 18:49   Link #301
Same_Shark

What other gemstones are blue? The only ones I can think of is benitoite & turqoise. I'm sure there's more.
Old 2006-12-28, 19:06   Link #302
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
What other gemstones are blue? The only ones I can think of is benitoite & turqoise. I'm sure there's more.
Is Zoisite green or blue?
Old 2006-12-28, 19:16   Link #303
Same_Shark

It's a greenish color.
Old 2006-12-29, 04:06   Link #304
Amaiko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
I hope this means that Nina comes back, since our heroine won't be able to materialize. Maybe Nina, being the former wielder of the Ultimate Black Diamond, feels something when the Pure White Diamond is stolen (and maybe used) and she comes back to see what's wrong.

One more month.

I'd bet that Garderobe promptly broke Nagi and Nina's contract once they had them in custody, so I doubt that Nina has any connection left to the Pure White Diamond.

It would make much more sense for Nina to not come back as an Otome, especially considering that she's pretty much the poster child for Takumi's "Why Immature, Emotionally Volatile Young Girls Should NOT Be Given The Power to Flatten Entire Countries" speech, but that probably won't happen, and Nina will be back in a robe by the end of episode 2.

(If that happens, I'm calling Sergei as her master right now. You read it here first.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
In Mai Otome, it was pointed out that Chie had become Haruka's subordinate.

Mmm, but I would think that they wouldn't make Haruka Chie's master for the simple fact that if Chie dies--->Haruka dies--->Yukino dies. By adding more people into the Otome/Master chain, you greatly increase the risk of the country's leader dying, as well as all the other Otome in the connection. Not a smart way to run things.
Old 2006-12-29, 10:16   Link #305
imperialmog

Send a message via AIM to imperialmog Send a message via Yahoo to imperialmog
Back on that size comparision chart. I think Shizuru is happy since she's around so many females, and she likely sized them up herself with her magic hands.

On females not listed there, where would Midori, Youko, young Maria, Mikoto, Yukino, Yukariko, Aoi, Rena, Shinso, Akira, and Erstin fit in?

Of course with Nina coming back, the real question does she still have those nanomachines? Unlike Akane, there is nobody to stop her and what are the odds she still has that Elektra complex as well?
Old 2006-12-29, 11:22   Link #306
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo

Haruka will lost i think, real stars are Chie and Sara *_*
Old 2006-12-29, 11:33   Link #307
AthenAltena
Sister of the Forks

It definately appears Yukino will be majorly involved in the next OVA, meaning maybe the action will be shifting to Aries. I'm somewhat hoping Nina doesn't get a new robe, because let's face it... it's been a year and she's been alone with her dad. Sunrise would really be pushing it to have us believe she can still materialize.
Old 2006-12-29, 12:22   Link #308
imperialmog

Send a message via AIM to imperialmog Send a message via Yahoo to imperialmog
Actually I think almost everyone will get stoned. Also it's likely there will be some Haruka/Yukino and Chie/Aoi pairing hints as well.

Can't help but think Ribbon-chan will somehow be involved in defeating that enemy. Just get the feeling there will be something with that character. Also I won't be surprised if they bring back Erstin who winds up defeating that shadow due to some side-effect of green-sparkling. In any case I get the feeling Irina and Youko will be key by finding some invention that will be needed.
Old 2006-12-29, 12:32   Link #309
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
No... don't revive Erstin... let her die
Her death have grown nina and arika...
Old 2006-12-29, 12:56   Link #310
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperialmog View Post
Actually I think almost everyone will get stoned. Also it's likely there will be some Haruka/Yukino and Chie/Aoi pairing hints as well.

Can't help but think Ribbon-chan will somehow be involved in defeating that enemy. Just get the feeling there will be something with that character.
Hey, next to Haruka-Chan's design, Rosalie-Chan is one of Tomokazu Hisayuki's favourite, sexy, and most reused. Heck, her design re-appears in the "Queen's Blade series of Fighting Game-Books as another Ultra-Sexy Whip-User called Erina.

Her's is a character design (not to mention weapon that she seductively licks in many illustrations) too damn sexy to not be put to better use.

Though I am quite partial to seeing Haruka-Chan finally getting the spotlight she deserves. Looking forward to Sara-Chan's materialization as well...

Though I personally REALLY wouldn't mind a Haruka-Yukino-Chan kiss scene. Unlikely, but not impossible.
Old 2006-12-29, 14:25   Link #311
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Hey, next to Haruka-Chan's design, Rosalie-Chan is one of Tomokazu Hisayuki's favourite, sexy, and most reused. Heck, her design re-appears in the "Queen's Blade series of Fighting Game-Books as another Ultra-Sexy Whip-User called Erina.

Uh...you mean Hirokazu? Not Tomokazu.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Old 2006-12-29, 16:14   Link #312
Sakuya
*Artist

Just to confirm people who asked from before, in the article at the bottom it states that in the My-HiME Project, the order is:

#1: My-HiME
#2: My-Otome
#3: My-Otome Zwei

So this OVA is indeed project #3.
Old 2006-12-29, 19:08   Link #313
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Quote:
Just to confirm people who asked from before, in the article at the bottom it states that in the My-HiME Project, the order is:

#1: My-HiME
#2: My-Otome
#3: My-Otome Zwei

So this OVA is indeed project #3.
There's someone want to ask you that you have wrong
his name is Rubedo on this Forum
He asked that Mai Otome Zwei is inclued on Mai otome which is the Second Ark and Mai HIME is the First Ark, and the Third Ark is Mai Destiny HIME..
Who have right and who have wrong... who knows :/
Old 2006-12-29, 19:13   Link #314
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
There's someone want to ask you that you have wrong
his name is Rubedo on this Forum
He asked that Mai Otome Zwei is inclued on Mai otome which is the Second Ark and Mai HIME is the First Ark, and the Third Ark is Mai Destiny HIME..
Who have right and who have wrong... who knows :/
Well, that is certainly what the blue box in the article states. I've also just read the My-HiME Destiny part in that same box. Indeed, it claims that it's #3 but it is #3 to a "Character Star System" and not the My-HiME Project. What is that? I've noticed that this Character Star System has been mentioned off and on but it doesn't explain what it is.
Old 2006-12-29, 19:17   Link #315
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

I've noticed this too
And Rubedo said to me that Third Ark is My Destiny HIME... Well i will ask again for him
Old 2006-12-29, 20:33   Link #316
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_wolf View Post
Uh...you mean Hirokazu? Not Tomokazu.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Nice Save, thanks.
Old 2006-12-29, 21:00   Link #317
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Ok rubedo talk :/
It's seems that he accused that we get fake info and everything is written on the Big Bang Project... if anyone can read japenese damn... Everyone can't read japenese to answer of his warth :/

Anyway... About the Premonition of a Storm (Title Of OVA 2)...
I wonder know how they will shown Nina...
Old 2006-12-29, 21:08   Link #318
Sakuya
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post
It's seems that he accused that we get fake info and everything is written on the Big Bang Project... if anyone can read japenese damn... Everyone can't read japenese to answer of his warth :/
What is he talking about? It also states on the Big Bang Project page that the My-HiME★DESTINY is part 3 of the Character Star System, whatever that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBang
月刊ホビージャパン増刊「Novel JAPAN」で、ノベル版によるキャラクタースターシステム第3弾!『舞-HiME ★DESTINY ~龍の巫女~』始動。今度は、北海道に風華学園があるっ!? 新キャラ真夜と、ありかが、なつきが、静留た ちが新たな物語を紡ぐ!? 新キャラクターデザイン・久行宏和氏。著者・伊吹秀明氏、イラスト・目黒三吉氏 。
Old 2006-12-29, 21:31   Link #319
lone_wolf
bike mechanic onna

Quote:
What is he talking about? It also states on the Big Bang Project page that the My-HiME★DESTINY is part 3 of the Character Star System, whatever that is.
Quote:
月刊ホビージャパン増刊「Novel JAPAN」で、ノベル版によるキャラクタースターシステム第3弾!『舞-HiME ★DESTINY ~龍の巫女~』始動。今度は、北海道に風華学園があるっ!? 新キャラ真夜と、ありかが、なつ きが、静留た ちが新たな物語を紡ぐ!? 新キャラクターデザイン・久行宏和氏。著者・伊吹秀明氏、イラスト ・目黒三吉氏 。
Yup, agreed.
According to this statement above it says that the 3rd phase is indeed Mai Hime Destiny with the new setting in Hokkaido. Yeah I don't know what they're referring too when they mention the Character Star system either.

Anyway, what sakuya was saying was right all along.

--Lone Wolf
一匹狼
Old 2006-12-29, 21:32   Link #320
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
The Character Star System is a system that places characters from an anime (or multiple anime) in new and different universes and settings. The My-HiME project makes full use of it. If it says it's the 3rd use of the Character Star System, that means it's a completely new universe making use of some of the older characters. It's the same thing that they did with the My-HiME and My-Otome.
Closed Thread