AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shuffle!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2005-12-22, 16:27   Link #1
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
Club Wars

This thread is devoted to arguments about the show or characters...where clubs can battle it out...and to prevent spamming and ads in other clubs (ive gotten flamed for that)...
Old 2005-12-22, 16:34   Link #2
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Um... Well... it seems like a flaming thread to me... I mean, most arguments were already discussed, especially in the poll thread. And MOST arguments have their own particular thread. So, I do think this thread is a bit unnecessary to say the least. Unless of course is for people blowing off some steam, cause they can't do it anywhere else Like a therapy thread
Old 2005-12-22, 16:36   Link #3
Asa-Fan
*~Sami the Pizza Girl~*

Send a message via ICQ to Asa-Fan Send a message via MSN to Asa-Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Asa-Fan
expecaly AAA vs. KKK ту xDDD wow I remember that fight and I still have the feeling it's not offer yet [well for the series it probably is for kaede]
Old 2005-12-22, 16:41   Link #4
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asa-Fan
expecaly AAA vs. KKK òó xDDD wow I remember that fight and I still have the feeling it's not offer yet [well for the series it probably is for kaede]
You know I'm KKK, right? I mean... You must have had your suspicions after reading my sig

Nah, the fight will never be over because of some fundamental reasons
Old 2005-12-22, 16:47   Link #5
LilleNisse

My guese is that KKK and AAA will be in here more that anyone. And probobly wont let anyone ells talk, and if somone does, they will just scream "DONT GO OFTOPIC!"

Old 2005-12-22, 16:52   Link #6
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

is there really even anything we need to argue about between asa and kaede anymore??? i thought we already ran out of topics to argue about...o.O. unless you want to argue about the same things over and over and over again...
Old 2005-12-22, 16:59   Link #7
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilleNisse
My guese is that KKK and AAA will be in here more that anyone. And probobly wont let anyone ells talk, and if somone does, they will just scream "DONT GO OFTOPIC!"

I don't think that will happen, unless there's something left to discuss after ep 24. We'll probably last a month at most after the final Shuffle episode. Then, it's back to Bleach, Karin, Nanoha, etc etc. But truly, the fight cannot end At least WE didn't get what we wanted, and since we can't reach a compromise either, we must wage war on the one responsible (AAA, writers, etc )

What do you mean, I seem to go offtopic all the time. I just find something a sentence that's not off topic to cover a paragraph that's 5 kms off topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee
unless you want to argue about the same things over and over and over again...
Well.. Don't we?
Old 2005-12-22, 17:04   Link #8
LilleNisse

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal
I don't think that will happen, unless there's something left to discuss after ep 24. We'll probably last a month at most after the final Shuffle episode. Then, it's back to Bleach, Karin, Nanoha, etc etc. But truly, the fight cannot end At least WE didn't get what we wanted, and since we can't reach a compromise either, we must wage war on the one responsible (AAA, writers, etc )

What do you mean, I seem to go offtopic all the time. I just find something a sentence that's not off topic to cover a paragraph that's 5 kms off topic
See, now your attacking me since im a SSS and a CMA (see my sig) member!

(<--- god I love that one).

And I stil think that AAA and KKK will continue on arguing. And if you dont do it here its probobly in some privat messages

Amd the last part with "OF TOPIC" was just a joke, as much part of the first post, and this one
Old 2005-12-22, 17:08   Link #9
Asa-Fan
*~Sami the Pizza Girl~*

Send a message via ICQ to Asa-Fan Send a message via MSN to Asa-Fan Send a message via Yahoo to Asa-Fan
Quote:
You know I'm KKK, right? I mean... You must have had your suspicions after reading my sig

Nah, the fight will never be over because of some fundamental reasons
yeah I know Well we could just ceep arguing out of fun xDDDDD *likes fun*
Old 2005-12-22, 17:09   Link #10
rooboy
Umeboshi!

I think the purpose of the thread is the vain attempt to contain the flameing to this particular thread. I also think this thread will serve no purpose, but probably not for the same reason.
Old 2005-12-22, 17:11   Link #11
stalpha6
FFR-31 MR/D Super Sylph

The show's going to be over in one more episode, why not pack away your flamethrowers and just finish it out.

Not like there's anything controversial to speculate or debate about anymore.
Old 2005-12-22, 17:12   Link #12
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
I think the purpose of the thread is the vain attempt to contain the flameing to this particular thread. I also think this thread will serve no purpose, but probably not for the same reason.
exactly...this is just to have sumwhere to post negative comments or attacks on other clubs... and wage wars and crusades for the hell of it...XD
Old 2005-12-22, 17:26   Link #13
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimen Scythe
This thread is devoted to arguments about the show or characters...where clubs can battle it out...and to prevent spamming and ads in other clubs (ive gotten flamed for that)...
Sorry but all this thread will do is encourage the club battles to spill over into yet another thread. It won't stop any of the "enthusiastic debates" in the other threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalpha6
The show's going to be over in one more episode, why not pack away your flamethrowers and just finish it out.
Yup, that would be nice! Oh look, a flying pig...
Quote:
Originally Posted by torrencee
is there really even anything we need to argue about between asa and kaede anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by rooboy666
I think the purpose of the thread is the vain attempt to contain the flameing to this particular thread. I also think this thread will serve no purpose
Quote:
Um... Well... it seems like a flaming thread to me... I mean, most arguments were already discussed, especially in the poll thread. And MOST arguments have their own particular thread. So, I do think this thread is a bit unnecessary to say the least.
All true, but it hasn't seemed to stop people. I think we will just have to suffer the current debates going on in the other threads a little longer
Closed Thread