AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-07-19, 21:54   Link #121
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks for the "crash course". I'll keep what you said in mind when I start. By the way, just to confirm, you have to choose the saved data of the completed game, and then start the game over from there, right? Is there any major difference I should be aware of when I start from there? (Sorry for the questions, I'm just really not sure what to do...After all, the instruction manual is in Japanese. )

Also, here's C.C.'s final words to Rai at the end. There was text missing from what you gave me, but it's pretty much what you would expect. (Please forgive my translation of her request to the birds. That was one part I just couldn't successfully translate cleanly.)

Spoiler for Geass Route: C.C.'s final words to Rai:

Well, there you have it. Hope it met your expectations.
Eternal Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 22:18   Link #122
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Thanks for the "crash course". I'll keep what you said in mind when I start. By the way, just to confirm, you have to choose the saved data of the completed game, and then start the game over from there, right? Is there any major difference I should be aware of when I start from there? (Sorry for the questions, I'm just really not sure what to do...After all, the instruction manual is in Japanese. )
Yeah, you select the saved file and start over. I don't know if anything will be different, possibly because it forced you on geass route (possibly omitting events that'd argue with that, or adding. So on)

You should be clear to go, ED. The biggest pain is starting the introduction over (you might want to stick to that, though - to see if there really is anything different. You can skip the first part of it, so I hope that helps.)

Thank you, ED~ I appreciate the C.C. ending finale. I didn't actually expect it to be accurate in that term. Oh well, surprise surprise. Glad it worked for you, though.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 23:33   Link #123
The Cat

Eh, so are you going through the KnK route or the Black Knights route? Because I think you have to go through the Black Knights route first anyway.
The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-19, 23:39   Link #124
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Kuro no Kishidan translated from japanese to english as "The Black Knights". Black Knights is english term, Kuro no Kishidan is japanese term.

If you are talking about the Shiseiken/JLF rotue, then yeah. You have to get through KnK/BK route first. After finishing first playthrough on KnK you are able to get on JLF route at Narita on second playthrough.

Trust me, It's my job to analysis routes. xD I think so anyways. Don't mind me, just here for decoration~~
Old 2010-07-20, 10:36   Link #125
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks for the confirmation, Arbitres. I'll try and see if I can pick up any differences.

Also, I was wondering if either you or Yamiro could tell me the winning combination of choices for the Narita Battle, KnK version? Since I recently got a new laptop (a Mac, which I'm still getting used to), I'm thinking of doing some translating while I'm off on vacation, and I want to be prepared should I reach that point in the game in the meantime. (Though I'll probably be too occupied with other things to get that far. )

And Yamiro, I know it's been a while, but could you please prepare the screenshots of the choices for the KnK Narita Battle for the 31st of August when I get back? I'd like to start taking care of that as soon as I get back home.
Old 2010-07-20, 10:43   Link #126
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Dude. Just relax. Give us time to ready ourselves for the typhoon of translation. Seriously. It's been so long since I've played just KnK I'm lost (been doing Britannia and geass rotue. Readying my egass file for Roloko-chan. )

Sorryt hat I can't help you off the top of my head about Narita, though. Condolence wise Narita is the most important battle. Port battle would be next, but it's relatively easy if you suck up to Zero-sama. =)

... Sorry.
Old 2010-07-20, 10:45   Link #127
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

...Sorry, I've just always been the kind of guy who's onto the next thing as soon I finish something. Anyway, there's no real hurry, I'm just trying to think ahead, that's all.
Old 2010-07-20, 11:30   Link #128
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Thats cool. I'll go ahead and do the Narita battle for you. It's pretty easy, so no worries. Yamiro can do the port battle (It's easier this time because you don't face off against Guilford.)

Just make plans, and be calm about it. Otherwise you will get jumbled up and bring the translation down with you.

I might have to stab you for that. I mean, if that ever happened. Course, you aren't that masochistic... are you? xD

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-07-20 at 11:47.
Old 2010-07-20, 11:38   Link #129
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks for that, Arbitres.

...And no, I'm not a masochist. (Seriously, I'm not that depraved. )
Old 2010-07-20, 21:57   Link #130
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I got it for you,

[], [], (), /\

As in, square, square, circle, triangle (Those can be hard to read? Just to be safe~)

It's easier if you go on your own, use geass, and enter battle. Unless you are aiming for the Zero ending, being 100% loyal isn't necessary.

P.S. to Yamiro: Prepare the screenshots for the options of battle for the refrain battle, the Narita battle, and the port battle. I think that'll sate Eternal Dreamer's thirst for preparedness.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-07-20 at 22:30.
Old 2010-07-21, 06:28   Link #131
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Oh? There's a battle for the refrain episode? Didn't know that.

Is it like the Narita battle, where you have battle choices, or is it like some of the others, where you don't really do anything that can affect the outcome? (Like the Tohdoh rescue battle.)

And thanks for the choice list, as well.
Old 2010-07-21, 16:25   Link #132
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

It's very brief. You either support Karen or you aim for the one you see. (I think?) The top ends in Rai taking both, the bottom choice ends up in Rai taking care of one and Karen taking care of the canonical one.

It only has one battle choice, after that everything plays out. It shouldn't give you too much of a difficult time.

Refrain happens on either 10 or 11, and Narita either happens on 11 or 12/13. (Depending on how quickly you got on KnK route.)

After the port battle, everything is automatic.
Old 2010-07-21, 21:56   Link #133
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Thanks for all the info, Arbitres!

This is my final post before I leave, so until then, I won't be able to respond to any messages here. Until then, see you all later!
Old 2010-08-06, 03:30   Link #134
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

/invades thread

Check your inbox already. I've sent you some things I think you might like. Might being the key word since I have no clue whether or not it's what was planned.
Old 2010-08-06, 06:56   Link #135
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

Sorry, sorry, I did get your emails, and they are exactly what I wanted. I can't thank you enough for doing this for me. I'll upload all the transfers onto the site once I've finished my current translations.

Oh, and to everyone else, I'm back from vacation. (Belated greeting, I know. )
Old 2010-08-06, 16:26   Link #136
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Good. Since they are what I originally promised you, I'll be able to move in full tangent now without any utter fear of me being wasteful. Very joyous, indeed.

EDIT

Bad news Eternal Dreamer, the scenes of

(ScAsh-庭園-Nu-Sa-02): Morning (朝), Days 6 and onwards (Length: 1 time period), (First found on Day 7), Choice: Triangle, X

Isn't popping up, I don't think the files were implemented correctly or are corrupt. I can't bring them up. At all. For now though, I'll work around it and finish the rest. If I run into anymore I'll let you know.

Edit 2: The url to the Rooftop scenes isn't clickable, copying and pasting is the only method getting to the scenes presented. Came across the problem and decided to tell. Sorry for nitpicking.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-08-07 at 01:05.
Old 2010-08-12, 08:30   Link #137
Eternal Dreamer
Seeker of Truth and Lies

I'm really, really sorry for taking so long to update! After I got back from my vacation, I had a hard time getting back into translating, so it took me this long finish just three scenes...Really, I'm sorry!

...Anyway, leaving that aside, I do have some good news; as well as the aforementioned three scenes of the first day of the new route (a new automatic scene that comes right after the Introduction scene, and new scenes in the evening with Kallen at the park and Suzaku at the Shopping mall), I've also corrected several errors and mistakes on the site (Sorry for leaving them like that for so long). I've also changed the indicated days for some of the scenes, as playing the game more has given me a better idea of different aspects of the game, which I intend to reflect from now on in this site.

Another thing I'd like to mention is that there will be some minor changes in the translations (with font and such), as I've recently obtained a new Mac laptop and will be doing all translations on it from now on. While I don't think the change will be that noticeable, please don't be surprised if the new scenes are slightly different from now on.

Also, I'm happy to announce that, thanks to work of Arbitres, I've now added now-Word Doc version of the translations, for those who don't possess Word. (It work with Wordpad and the like.) The new versions are placed directly under their Word counterparts, which you'll see as you navigate the site. While it is only for some of the scenes for the time, eventually all of the scenes will have a seperate, now-Word version.

In any case, that's all the updates I have for now. From now on, I'll be heading down the Black Knights route in my translations, and trying to get a Kallen ending as well. Wish me luck!

Also, Arbitres, I've fixed the problems with the scenes, I think. Go try them again and tell me whether you run into the same problem or not.
Old 2010-08-12, 09:36   Link #138
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

*POST HAS BEEN EDITED*

Quote:
Also, Arbitres, I've fixed the problems with the scenes, I think. Go try them again and tell me whether you run into the same problem or not.

Just got done checking. Everything seems functional. Almost got confused and thought more stuff were screwed off then fixed! I got use to seeing a different icon I figured the white simple template was a bad thing.

Off I go, thanks to the word doc I can check my progress now and see what scenes I haven't done yet. Hell, this is easier then I thought.

Quote:
In any case, that's all the updates I have for now. From now on, I'll be heading down the Black Knights route in my translations, and trying to get a Kallen ending as well. Wish me luck!
Onto the tsundere route... *sniff* He translates so fast :')

EDIT: I sent you 20 new scenes. From entrance hall onwards to the first scene listed in Nunnally's room.

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-08-12 at 16:22.
Old 2010-08-12, 18:37   Link #139
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

I love all the work you guys are doing for translating the "Lost Colors" keep at it
Hooves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-16, 17:30   Link #140
evil0108

just curious how far are u guys in the project and is it mre then half way in? i am happy to find soeone taking their time to translate one of th greast anime out there. also do u guys think this game will be in english in general lie will the game come out in ameria?
evil0108 is offline   Reply With Quote