AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-08-12, 07:44   Link #161
kuudererules
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Indonesia
From C92 Comiket





Source from Tieba Baidu
kuudererules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-12, 08:58   Link #162
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuudererules View Post
From C92 Comiket





Source from Tieba Baidu
Huh, didn't expect resident psycho bitch to rank that high. I'm guessing above is favorite female and below is just favorite?
__________________
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 02:35   Link #163
Mezter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Just read volume 5. Have to say it's by far the best volume for me.
5>4=3>1>2 imo (Idk but volume 2 was not very interesting for me for some reason)

My perception of the characters changed a lot this volume.

Spoiler for About volume 5:
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 03:42   Link #164
Rejectors
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Some where in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
Just read volume 5. Have to say it's by far the best volume for me.
5>4=3>1>2 imo (Idk but volume 2 was not very interesting for me for some reason)

My perception of the characters changed a lot this volume.

Spoiler for About volume 5:
Her past in middle school is in Volume 6 I hope you enjoy reading it.
__________________
<u><i><font color=Green>Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime</font></i></u>
Rejectors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 04:17   Link #165
sparhawk1610
Asura
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Slovakia
Age: 30
Honestly, Sudou x Horikita ship still taste for me pretty bad. I rly donīt like Sudou as character.
__________________
https://i.imgur.com/VtyA7Sc.jpg
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 04:30   Link #166
sasabit
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
Just read volume 5. Have to say it's by far the best volume for me.
5>4=3>1>2 imo (Idk but volume 2 was not very interesting for me for some reason)

My perception of the characters changed a lot this volume.

Spoiler for About volume 5:
What does Ayanokouji do that shows his opness? Im really interested in his abilities. And what does sakayanagi show that she might be able to match ayanokouji?
sasabit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 04:37   Link #167
The One Above God
Kamijou
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: I'm Everywhere
Who's Sakayanagi?
__________________

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 04:47   Link #168
ivaannom
性欲の権化
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Who's Sakayanagi?
Images
Sakayanagi Arisu
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
__________________
https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic259415_2.gif
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 05:20   Link #169
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
Honestly, Sudou x Horikita ship still taste for me pretty bad. I rly donīt like Sudou as character.
I don't really see them as ship even now reason stated 4 or 5 pages before, I don't think Horikata view Sudou that way, from my view, Sudou is more similar to Horikata proof of walking though isolation of herself, someone who she recognize as not so bad over than actual interest. In fact, while they have development, I don't see Horikata actual showing interest in Sudou
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 05:57   Link #170
The One Above God
Kamijou
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: I'm Everywhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivaannom View Post
Images
Sakayanagi Arisu
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Oh, I see. I knew her as "Arisu" but I didn't know her family name.
__________________

"I'll destroy that illusion!"
The One Above God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 06:40   Link #171
ORieka
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
I'm really interested in volume 4 and 5. Please give me spoiler !!!!
I can't read jappannesse.
ORieka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 06:41   Link #172
sparhawk1610
Asura
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Slovakia
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
I don't really see them as ship even now reason stated 4 or 5 pages before, I don't think Horikata view Sudou that way, from my view, Sudou is more similar to Horikata proof of walking though isolation of herself, someone who she recognize as not so bad over than actual interest. In fact, while they have development, I don't see Horikata actual showing interest in Sudou
I agree with you. My post was just reaction on statement "Horikita x Sudou" ship. That something like that still taste bad for me even after recent volumes.
__________________
https://i.imgur.com/VtyA7Sc.jpg
sparhawk1610 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 07:00   Link #173
Rejectors
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Some where in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One Above God View Post
Oh, I see. I knew her as "Arisu" but I didn't know her family name.
"Arisu" or another word "Alice". She is Ayanokouji childhood friend.
__________________
<u><i><font color=Green>Give a man a fish; you have fed him for today. Teach a man to fish; and you have fed him for a lifetime</font></i></u>
Rejectors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 07:26   Link #174
ivaannom
性欲の権化
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rejectors View Post
"Arisu" or another word "Alice". She is Ayanokouji childhood friend.
She is not Ayanokouji's childhood friend. Well, she knows him from the past but that doesn't mean they are childhood friends.
__________________
https://cdn-forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic259415_2.gif
ivaannom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 07:31   Link #175
SilverGlavenus
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Somewhere in this Universe
Why does Arisu want to beat Ayano anyway??? She seems to be very serious about him, counting number of days since they last met.
SilverGlavenus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 07:41   Link #176
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Clock Tower
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverGlavenus View Post
Why does Arisu want to beat Ayano anyway??? She seems to be very serious about him, counting number of days since they last met.
Spoiler:


Quote:
Originally Posted by sparhawk1610 View Post
I agree with you. My post was just reaction on statement "Horikita x Sudou" ship. That something like that still taste bad for me even after recent volumes.
Yeah. THe whole Horikita x Sudou thing feels kinda ... wrong.
__________________
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 08:47   Link #177
Mezter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Seems like a lot of people are hating on Horikita x Sudou ship. Is it because Sudou is a really annoying guy who is violent and brainless? Or is it because Horikita should be shipped with MC?

I personally don't mind this ship after reading vol.5 since they both had a massive character development. Also, Sudou has been trying to get close to Horikita since vol.1...which I kinda sympathize (lol) for him. Maybe it is also because I view Horikita as another 'MC' not one of the "girls", so I don't really see a ship between the two MCs.
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 09:32   Link #178
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
Seems like a lot of people are hating on Horikita x Sudou ship. Is it because Sudou is a really annoying guy who is violent and brainless? Or is it because Horikita should be shipped with MC?

I personally don't mind this ship after reading vol.5 since they both had a massive character development. Also, Sudou has been trying to get close to Horikita since vol.1...which I kinda sympathize (lol) for him. Maybe it is also because I view Horikita as another 'MC' not one of the "girls", so I don't really see a ship between the two MCs.
Not really something like "should be shipped", since if "should be", no one here ship best girl with MC right, simply that. But rather simply people jump at the sight of development from my personal POV.

Character development is different from romantic development. True, Horikata, from now shall be abbreviated as Hori for my finger sake, show great development in vol 5 for reaching out to Sudou, point was, she was the one reaching out, this is entirely Hori development, she made a choice that was different from her previous self would choose, she admit the fact that she is incapable of doing it alone. So, the most important matter is, Is Sudou the absolute must in this case ???? Is Sudou the one who made her admit her weakness ??? no, not really, he was simply there, like other, and I'm pretty sure that many other in the class could replace Sudou role if they were substituted in his place. Sudou is present in her development, but ultimately, the change is initiated and caused by Hori from the beginning to the end, Sudou was simply a gear that was happened to be there rather than the absolute certain gear that cannot be replaced.

Sudou personality don't help him either, In fact, I'm pretty sure Sudou is not that popular within fanbase and I might carry some bias toward him since both violent and brainless are inciting an immediate no from me. But generally, I just don't seeing them as Romantic development, the change, the choice and ultimately the decision was from the start from Hori alone, the same goes for Sudou. Sudou got his development, but rather than intermingle with each other, Sudou and Hori's development was entirely exclusive and individualistic on their part. They were simply wasn't the ultimate point that link everything and simply there at the same end. Your male friend is different from your romantic interest.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 09:42   Link #179
Mezter
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Not really something like "should be shipped", since if "should be", no one here ship best girl with MC right, simply that. But rather simply people jump at the sight of development from my personal POV.

Character development is different from romantic development. True, Horikata, from now shall be abbreviated as Hori for my finger sake, show great development in vol 5 for reaching out to Sudou, point was, she was the one reaching out, this is entirely Hori development, she made a choice that was different from her previous self would choose, she admit the fact that she is incapable of doing it alone. So, the most important matter is, Is Sudou the absolute must in this case ???? Is Sudou the one who made her admit her weakness ??? no, not really, he was simply there, like other, and I'm pretty sure that many other in the class could replace Sudou role if they were substituted in his place. Sudou is present in her development, but ultimately, the change is initiated and caused by Hori from the beginning to the end, Sudou was simply a gear that was happened to be there rather than the absolute certain gear that cannot be replaced.

Sudou personality don't help him either, In fact, I'm pretty sure Sudou is not that popular within fanbase and I might carry some bias toward him since both violent and brainless are inciting an immediate no from me. But generally, I just don't seeing them as Romantic development, the change, the choice and ultimately the decision was from the start from Hori alone, the same goes for Sudou. Sudou got his development, but rather than intermingle with each other, Sudou and Hori's development was entirely exclusive and individualistic on their part. They were simply wasn't the ultimate point that link everything and simply there at the same end. Your male friend is different from your romantic interest.
I see. Thanks for the lengthy explanation. I agree that their interaction in volume 5 is far from being romantic, but does that prevent a ship from existing? I'd say Sudou x Horikita is in a similar situation as the MC x Sakura ship, but no one really denies the latter. Or is your point more along the lines with there being no 'proper' ships in this LN? If that's the case, I do agree since this is not about romance.

Btw, I'm not a stronger shipper of the Sudou x Horikita anyway, but are there a lot who do?
Mezter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-13, 09:55   Link #180
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezter View Post
I see. Thanks for the lengthy explanation. I agree that their interaction in volume 5 is far from being romantic, but does that prevent a ship from existing? I'd say Sudou x Horikita is in a similar situation as the MC x Sakura ship, but no one really denies the latter. Or is your point more along the lines with there being no 'proper' ships in this LN? If that's the case, I do agree since this is not about romance.

Btw, I'm not a stronger shipper of the Sudou x Horikita anyway, but are there a lot who do?
I think this part is just personal opinion of mine but here goes. I don't really care who is MC in the type of story where relationship and character is main theme. What I really care is Who trigger or cause such development ???? Who is vital for such development ??? who made the decision and get development ??? The result from said development.

As said above, Sudou isn't as nearly as vital or the absolute cog that trigger and carry the development, Hori was herself. And I can't see any hint of romance from the person herself. I don't think many people here ship MC x Sakura though ?????
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, drama, mf bunko j, romance, school, thriller

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.