Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2016-07-19, 23:58   Link #14281
Klard
The cilvilain

This one look more balance for me
Spoiler for SSS:

Sorry i'm lost the source and can't find it back , it on twitter or danboru maybe
Old 2016-07-20, 01:51   Link #14282
Nayim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
This one look more balance for me
Spoiler for SSS:

Sorry i'm lost the source and can't find it back , it on twitter or danboru maybe
https://twitter.com/hg0524/status/755027884431900673
Old 2016-07-20, 03:18   Link #14283
MartianMage

So I got bored and spent my bp... decided to try running 3bp with euryale and she's really good. Stupidly good really to the point of me wondering why should I take Orion over Euryale for this.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 04:07   Link #14284
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
So I got bored and spent my bp... decided to try running 3bp with euryale and she's really good. Stupidly good really to the point of me wondering why should I take Orion over Euryale for this.
While I usually bring Waver to raids, this one I stated to use 2 Euryales and it's hilarious! The oni is either drained or charmed, put Emiya (or any caster) in the mix (3 art cards) and the raid is a joke.

Meanwhile Orion hits way harder than Euryale, his ant-Male is an active skill and need cool down time, while Euryale's NP is permanently anti-Male and if spammed do high damage every time without need of CD.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 04:11   Link #14285
MartianMage

Yeah that's the thing isn't it... Euryale's NP always has the anti-male property(on top of the drain and the charm) while Orion's doesn't x_X
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2016-07-20, 10:02   Link #14286
McW
Canaan II When?

OK finally it's Thursday, let's raise some riding skills
Old 2016-07-20, 12:11   Link #14287
Ryoshi

So I got bored and spent my remaining 5 tickets in an attempt to pick up at least one Ibaraki Douji...... last ticket I get a silver Zerker........ flashed to gold, I think to myself "4 star! Must be! This is it!"

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Ryoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 12:23   Link #14288
Rasen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoshi View Post
So I got bored and spent my remaining 5 tickets in an attempt to pick up at least one Ibaraki Douji...... last ticket I get a silver Zerker........ flashed to gold, I think to myself "4 star! Must be! This is it!"

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Seeing as how Ibaraki is entering the permanent pool, I would say the game loves you. NP3?! You bastid.

Salt salt salt salt.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 14:38   Link #14289
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by McW View Post
While I usually bring Waver to raids, this one I stated to use 2 Euryales and it's hilarious! The oni is either drained or charmed, put Emiya (or any caster) in the mix (3 art cards) and the raid is a joke.

Meanwhile Orion hits way harder than Euryale, his ant-Male is an active skill and need cool down time, while Euryale's NP is permanently anti-Male and if spammed do high damage every time without need of CD.
her*

while Orion is the one supposed to be summoned, Atermis is the one who do all the works.
Old 2016-07-20, 16:54   Link #14290
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:

Borrowed your Euryale and paired it with mine, and it is pretty funny. Oni finally did get his NP off, but it wasn't until at least the 4th or 5th round from the end. Between both Euryales taking turns draining his NP meter and charming him with their skills or NPs, it was pretty funny. I didn't think of adding Emiya. Since he's an Archer he'll do pretty good damage himself, as well... I'll put those three in the back and let my Berserker front line wade in first to wipe Fuuma.

Question. Did you do an NP quest for Euryale or something? Yours was doing almost 4x the damage mine was, and she's not that many levels ahead...

EDIT: Never mind, I see it now. Must have popped up with her last Ascension. Looks like I have work to do...
Old 2016-07-20, 17:10   Link #14291
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Problem with Emiya is that his NP is Buster against a raid boss who is best made vulnerable against Arts.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-20, 19:08   Link #14292
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Borrowed your Euryale and paired it with mine, and it is pretty funny. Oni finally did get his NP off, but it wasn't until at least the 4th or 5th round from the end. Between both Euryales taking turns draining his NP meter and charming him with their skills or NPs, it was pretty funny. I didn't think of adding Emiya. Since he's an Archer he'll do pretty good damage himself, as well... I'll put those three in the back and let my Berserker front line wade in first to wipe Fuuma.

Question. Did you do an NP quest for Euryale or something? Yours was doing almost 4x the damage mine was, and she's not that many levels ahead...

EDIT: Never mind, I see it now. Must have popped up with her last Ascension. Looks like I have work to do...
Maybe it's the NP lv, mine is lv 5, while she has a NP upgrade in her interlew the buff isn't that much.

Being an Oni is suffering, maybe is the blue color, ironically wouldn't suffer this much if he were a lancer. Medea stab and kill Kotaro and get sub, the Oni can't do decent damage with normal attacks and even when if manage to get the NP do 0 damage because David no sell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Problem with Emiya is that his NP is Buster against a raid boss who is best made vulnerable against Arts.
The Oni actually is resistant to art, cutting art damage by 50% effectively nullify archers class advantage over sabers whenever art attacks are used.
Old 2016-07-20, 20:01   Link #14293
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Since I'm mostly using Euryale or Orion as primary DPS, I'm using a Blue Bean, so that removes his Arts resistance. Emiya does have his Archer vs Saber advantage, but the main advantages that Euryale and Orion have over Emiya in this battle are not that their NPs are Arts, but that they are single target and that they have an advantage over males. Robin Hood does some pretty nasty damage to him as well when using his "debuffed" bonus to his NP, and would be as feasible as the other two if he didn't hit like a wet noodle otherwise and take hits like a sheet of tissue paper.

I tried Gil, and EE does great damage even though it's a multi-target (though not as much as Orion or Euryale) with a Red Bean, but after that first usage of Golden Rule, his NP gain and survivability aren't sufficient. My guess is that a maxxed David would do pretty well, but would probably run into similar NP gain problems. Archers don't seem to gain NP all that well, generally, which is why we're using Archers with Arts NPs even though the Bean gives no actual advantage, and only cancels out the Arts resistance. If I could find a support Drake, I'd try her with a Red Bean. I'm guessing she'd do better than Gil even without the class advantage, since her NP gain is better.
Old 2016-07-20, 22:34   Link #14294
MartianMage

So there was no Orion or Euryale with maxed sumo so I decided to take a Tamamo support with max onsen. My only attacker is my own Euryale with Medea lily taking the extra spot. The fight ended with full 15 turns and Oni was left with 10k hp with no one dying. Pretty decent considering that I had Medea lily in the group and I forgot to use a bean lol...

I tried a 2x Gil with Nobu with buster beans and killed 3 bp at 9 turns so that's pretty good too since it makes me use buster beans instead of blue which is good for the upcoming rider oni.
Old 2016-07-21, 00:34   Link #14295
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Heh, that might be the most different NPs I've fired off in one fight.

Was able to build up Lu Bu's and Kiyohime's NPs against the Berserker Onis and in the first round or two of the Boss fight, and used them both to wipe Fuuma. Built up Emiya's shortly after, and used it in an Arts lull while building up Orion's and Euryale's. Fired off Orion's, then Euryale's, then Orion's again to end the match. Only team member who didn't use their NP was Spartacus, who got double-teamed and wiped by the Berserker Onis in the first round (still haven't seen his NP...). Playing with Euryale is a blast, between her NP vamping and charms. Need to Ascend her at least once more before this Boss Oni is done...
Old 2016-07-21, 00:52   Link #14296
MartianMage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
her*

while Orion is the one supposed to be summoned, Atermis is the one who do all the works.
Yeah Artemis does all the work but the card is still labeled Orion and is classified as male and not divine so yeah some will refer to the male side.

I suppose... he did get a valentines choco CE after all...

---
I maxed out Euryale's arts up skill and also max fou'd her cause I thought she's pretty useful.
Old 2016-07-21, 00:58   Link #14297
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Maybe it's the NP lv, mine is lv 5, while she has a NP upgrade in her interlew the buff isn't that much.
Eh, it makes some difference. Yours is only doing 2-3 times what mine is now... ^_^

Mine is only NP3. I guess between the level difference and that, that explains it.
Old 2016-07-21, 01:40   Link #14298
McW
Canaan II When?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartianMage View Post
Yeah Artemis does all the work but the card is still labeled Orion and is classified as male and not divine so yeah some will refer to the male side.

I suppose... he did get a valentines choco CE after all...
I guess I have to start to call them "they"...

By the way, we didn't get chocolate from Orion... Orion WAS the chocolate.

And today is stupidly hard to farm gold skill gems, two AP bars and no gold enemy mook spam in the 2nd wave in the middle.

Edit:

I feel like I wasted the rider daily, only managed to get a single gold gem during the whole day.

Last edited by McW; 2016-07-21 at 10:10.
Old 2016-07-21, 11:32   Link #14299
Klard
The cilvilain

Thread seem quiet now and i will leave this here
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=58018809
Old 2016-07-21, 13:17   Link #14300
Rasen

So.... I did a bunch of 10 rolls, mostly out of a desire to shake some ever-present feeling of melancholy.

Did not work.

But in defense of my superstition, when I followed it, I would get at least 1 4* and 1 5* CE. (And when I didn't.....so many Priests. Curse that priest. And his spicy tofu. And the crest worms he saved.)

And in my last 10-roll, (one great, one regular, one super) I got

2 Ibarakis, 1 Another Future CE, 1 Faithful Dogs CE, and 1 Raikou.

I'd be much happier, but the amount of money spent....no salt necessary. My own tears have provided plenty of salt. I believe that given the number of rolls, it worked out to just about the expected number of 4 and 5* cards. Just that all the good was concentrated in the last roll.
Rasen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon