AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-03-08, 06:53   Link #7921
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
u see in latest chapter kurumu used her charm on tsukune because he spending time with inner moka for training and she know deep inside that he is in love with moka
Old 2009-03-08, 09:21   Link #7922
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

DAMN!!! R+V VOL.6!!!

Agh forgot to order it...man It's hard getting sick...
Old 2009-03-08, 11:18   Link #7923
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
u see in latest chapter kurumu used her charm on tsukune because he spending time with inner moka for training and she know deep inside that he is in love with moka
You must be on crack... The charm on Tsukune was by accident.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 15:59   Link #7924
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamdeath View Post
Read the chapter again.
Old 2009-03-08, 18:17   Link #7925
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Leave the guy on crack. He has his own vision.
Old 2009-03-08, 18:47   Link #7926
hollowification

shudup i mean that rest of girl knows that tsukune in love with moka
Old 2009-03-08, 18:53   Link #7927
vandakiara
time waits for no one <3
*Graphic Designer

no one knows that... and come on he blushed at the end with kurumu.. how can you say he's really in love with moka? you really should read the chapter again...

Believing oneself to be perfect is...
often the sign of a delusional mind
vandakiara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 18:55   Link #7928
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by vandakiara View Post
no one knows that... and come on he blushed at the end with kurumu.. how can you say he's really in love with moka? you really should read the chapter again...

Well he spend more time with moka then anyone and he like her alot even inner moka like tsukune
Old 2009-03-08, 19:12   Link #7929
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpalazzo View Post
Got my Rosario+Vampire Vol 6 Manga today i hv say they are speeding up the manga quickly,Vol 5 came out february even though i got it at the end of january.In now Vol 6 came out in March,the Manga must be really getting popular for it to come out quickly, hope they continue to do that, thanks for animecastle for getting it early.
damn thats fast, 2 days left until it should reach montreal . i'll have to keep my eyes open for it.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 19:13   Link #7930
vandakiara
time waits for no one <3
*Graphic Designer

he may spend a lot of time with moka but that doesn't necessarily mean he's in love with her... and how do you know inner moka likes tsukune? O.o

Old 2009-03-08, 20:53   Link #7931
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
he may spend a lot of time with moka but that doesn't necessarily mean he's in love with her... and how do you know inner moka likes tsukune? O.o
It's implied throughout the series, no definite proof though, but hell is it obvious. Denying the overall impression one should have and most people here frequently visiting the thread would approve of must mean you like Kurumu a lot. Fanboying is baaaad, let's keep it rational - most people here have a favorite girl that is not moka but few would actually think it's going to be another serious paring than MokaxTsukune providing there is a pairing in the end which is pretty questionable.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-08, 22:41   Link #7932
Used Can

So far, it's been fairly obvious the only girl he has a serious interest in is Mocha (which one? hard to say, but quite possibly both personalities). The other girls, as nice as they are, are just there for the harem relief. That's how some harem stories tend to work.
Old 2009-03-08, 23:02   Link #7933
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

He initally liked Outer more but Inner made the call that if he wanted to be with the Outer Moka, that he'd also have to seduce her as well so he kinda has 'no choice' but to make Inner see him as a possible romantic option.

Does Outer Moka like Tsukune romantically? Of course, it's a no-brainer. And vice versa, Tsukune likes Outer Moka.

Does Inner Moka like Tsukune? Yes - she gave him her own blood and risked her self several times to save him. Romantically? It is very likely that she does. She was about to fight the girls for 'ruining her date' with Tsukune - she was NOT happy that they kept on interfering.
Does Tsukune like Inner in a romantic way? Chap 16, first 6 pages can act as a proof.
Old 2009-03-08, 23:55   Link #7934
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

No talks about Mizore huh?

Ok dress her up here. She's naked! J/k lol

http://oo0misa0oo.deviantart.com/art...-up-D-96687404
Old 2009-03-09, 01:12   Link #7935
hollowification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
It's implied throughout the series, no definite proof though, but hell is it obvious. Denying the overall impression one should have and most people here frequently visiting the thread would approve of must mean you like Kurumu a lot. Fanboying is baaaad, let's keep it rational - most people here have a favorite girl that is not moka but few would actually think it's going to be another serious paring than MokaxTsukune providing there is a pairing in the end which is pretty questionable.

certain part in series of season 1 and current season 2 they part where they almost kiss but end up she bitting him
Old 2009-03-09, 01:23   Link #7936
vandakiara
time waits for no one <3
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
it's not that I support kurumu... and I didn't say he didn't like moka, only that no one knew that for sure

As they are the most obious pair, I understand why you're all saying that but jeez is it really that impossible for him to end up with another girl?

Old 2009-03-09, 01:27   Link #7937
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Moka (inner) said it herself at the end of season 1 that Tsukune will have to make a decision and choose one of the girls one day.

Tsukune cares deeply for all the girls in his Harem. He'll gladly risk his life for any one of them. But as Moka stated he'll have to come to a decisions one day.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 01:31   Link #7938
hollowification

Quote:
it's not that I support kurumu... and I didn't say he didn't like moka, only that no one knew that for sure

As they are the most obious pair, I understand why you're all saying that but jeez is it really that impossible for him to end up with another girl?
he never go through with it to kiss any of girl only moka but at then turn into feeding time for her
Old 2009-03-09, 01:53   Link #7939
FateAnomaly

Maybe he can learn from Moka. Develop split personalities for each of the girls.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-09, 02:27   Link #7940
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Why do you have to make her cry always Tsukune? WWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYY???!!!

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire