AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2007-12-24, 23:18   Link #21
shomazta
imataco
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to shomazta Send a message via MSN to shomazta Send a message via Yahoo to shomazta
O.O you write, eh? I shall read (or should I say; attempt to read) this later on.
Old 2008-01-12, 19:37   Link #22
Kristen
*Author

I just wanted to give a little update as to what is going on...

Chapter 8 as of now is stalled. The main problem is that I still cannot figure out how to connect the plots of Chapters 7 and 9 while still making it seem interesting. The second is that I need to figure out a storyline for Chise, because hers as of now is failing. So, I've been throwing together a few prototype chapters, and each one has a few interesting ideas. I'd like to finish chapter 8 by the end of the month, as the last 5 will wizz by.

Also, I've also decided that this story has absolutely zero chance of ever getting published. However, I want some sort of a big release of it, other than forum postings. I'm thinking of using renpy to make it into a Visual Novel.

My goal is to have chapter 8 released by the end of the month. I'll have more time in college than at home, so hopefully I can make something. Unfortunately, subbing True Tears and such will get in the way more than before.
Old 2008-02-09, 18:29   Link #23
todkapuz
Seiza + Katana = Ai-daiyo

sugoi.. i'll have to come back and read this when I'm not thinking about japanese translations (*marks it to read later*)
todkapuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-28, 13:34   Link #24
Kristen
*Author

How Shakugan no Shana should end

(This is my fanfic for Shana and how it should end. Please note that I did change some plot around to fit my purposes, and did not specifically resolve everything. This just only resolves what I want resolved. Everything else is resolved by other flame haze and doesn't come into the story anymore. The timeframe is at the end of the Pheles' arc. Also, this is not my best writing style. I'm not too good at unoriginal works. )

Spoiler for Shakugan no Kazumi:

Also, if a moderator could change my thread title to "Chrissie's Writings", I'd appreciate it.
Old 2008-02-28, 14:16   Link #25
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

^ Here you go

I think it is a bit clumsy to put "yuji" but also "sakai" in the narration. Same goes for Kazumi who is most of the time called "yoshida", this is quite weird in a sense for the third perspective.

There is one substancial complaint I would emit: the "time jump" aspect of your fanfic, which is kinda hard to follow.

I don't think there is any much things to correct in the writing style though.

The content itself might have some tweeks. The problem is most likely to stay "faithful" with some characters. Considering how the series is, the way how pheles talk is a bit out of character.
Wilhelmina's "scene" was quite brutal without much build up (there is no need for draggy setup though), hence it feels like the "departure" was random. This might be changed with some more details in the narration.
Old 2008-04-16, 17:29   Link #26
Kristen
*Author

So, I needed something to procrastinate with, and honestly, I've been disappointed in the lack of this from everyone's imagination. So, I'm writing a Kawasumi Mai X Ichinose Kotomi fanfiction. It takes place after the events of Clannad, but before the events of Kanon (Meaning this is naturally out of canon with the real world.) This is merely for my entertainment whenever I want to write something outside of my VN. How long will it be? Don't know. How ofter will I release? Don't know. I just know that I got a little inspired tonight. This is Yuri genre, and it may have H-scenes, but those will obviously be censored on ASuki. I'll find somewhere to post the 18+ material soon, I'm sure.

Naturally, Kanon and Clannad spoilers exist, so don't read unless you want to be spoiled.

Spoiler for Chapter 1: The fated meeting:
Old 2009-03-18, 14:08   Link #27
Kristen
*Author

Just felt like writing today, so I started a story called "Ushio After", which takes place when Ushio of Clannad is a 3rd year in high school. No real schedule of releases or any claims of consistency. I'm just writing for fun.

Spoiler for Ushio After 01: