AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2011-04-03, 17:20   Link #81
Jean Claymore
Former #9

ROFL.. never got to know about this thread and hell, the movie was so badass. Especially, liked the ending compared to the other alien-related movies
Old 2011-04-04, 16:20   Link #82
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Watched it , it was entertaining enough , good. But still want more with the ending. We still don't know if Human won or not.
So those Aliens wanted our "Water" Nice alien.
But was expecting a different technology , they only got guns and missiles.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 15:19   Link #83
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
Watched it , it was entertaining enough , good. But still want more with the ending. We still don't know if Human won or not.
So those Aliens wanted our "Water" Nice alien.
But was expecting a different technology , they only got guns and missiles.
Must one side win for a movie to end?

Here's hoping they do another one.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-17, 21:14   Link #84
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Must one side win for a movie to end?

Here's hoping they do another one.
Defiantly true here like in Aliens vs Predator where the Humans + Predators won the fight.. But oh look Alien popped out and made its comeback in the next movie. Always giving you that "They will be back" or just giving you a cliffhanger for the next movie they might release if they ever decide to make another one.
Old 2011-04-19, 10:03   Link #85
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberium Wolf View Post
Cool movie. Only watched today after playing Crysis 2 battle in New York. But the destruction wasn't so awesome like the ones in Crysis 2 plus the aliens and their ships were ugly compared with the Ceph.
You shouldn't compare the two.. Battle LA is basically a war movie that happened to have aliens as the enemy.. While Crisis is a true Sci Fi franchise..
Old 2011-05-31, 19:20   Link #86
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

OORAH!

Yea I love it!
Was simply a battle flick about marines fighting aliens in Los Angeles and that was it.
I admit that keeping with a small squad works for this but i wouldn't have minded seeing part of a larger battle at somepoint but even so still great stuff.

I was surprised we saw the civies actually get out before the end of the film, usually they would be there till the end providing invalauble info and knowledge to turn the tide of the war but no we didn't get that. That was a rather pleasant surprise for me.

For a battle flick the editing for it was really really good, if Transformers 2 had even half as good editing as this it would have been a great film.

Now for the hard part, I think it ended on a great note, leaves you wondering and I think thats a great charm point but I would really, really really like to see 2nd part of the battle!
Old 2011-05-31, 20:47   Link #87
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
OORAH!

Yea I love it!
Was simply a battle flick about marines fighting aliens in Los Angeles and that was it.
I admit that keeping with a small squad works for this but i wouldn't have minded seeing part of a larger battle at somepoint but even so still great stuff.

I was surprised we saw the civies actually get out before the end of the film, usually they would be there till the end providing invalauble info and knowledge to turn the tide of the war but no we didn't get that. That was a rather pleasant surprise for me.

For a battle flick the editing for it was really really good, if Transformers 2 had even half as good editing as this it would have been a great film.

Now for the hard part, I think it ended on a great note, leaves you wondering and I think thats a great charm point but I would really, really really like to see 2nd part of the battle!
This is California. Most of the civvies that stayed behind would be dead very shortly.
justinstrife is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie, movies