AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-10, 00:04   Link #1
Xephiro

What did they do to the Uchiha?

After reading that thread about Kakashi possibly being a Uchiha or whatnot, i just thought about something. Why didn't the leaf all take the eyes of the Uchiha for themselves. The only person who would have cared would have been Sasuke, but then they would all carry the potential Kakashi now has. I know its not moral to take dead people's eyes, but damn, such a waste.
Xephiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 00:07   Link #2
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xephiro
After reading that thread about Kakashi possibly being a Uchiha or whatnot, i just thought about something. Why didn't the leaf all take the eyes of the Uchiha for themselves. The only person who would have cared would have been Sasuke, but then they would all carry the potential Kakashi now has. I know its not moral to take dead people's eyes, but damn, such a waste.
Not everyone is as twisted as Oro.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 00:08   Link #3
Zimok

transplant eyes and hope people can figure out how to activate/use them off a bunch of people who just got slaughtered for no reason??

great idea.....
Zimok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 00:31   Link #4
raikage
日本語を食べません!

It's stated that Kakashi's body can work with the Sharingan for some reason (which implies that not everyone else's can/it's fairly rare).
raikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 00:33   Link #5
Nubixkube

Maybe a dieing Uchiha put his / her own eye into Kakashi, not Kakashi taking it.
Nubixkube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 02:56   Link #6
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
they could, but they didnt.. cause theyr not sick minded

nah seriously, it would make no sense, and it would make kakashi another normal jounin.. instead of what he is now
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 03:17   Link #7
Hanabi
日向花火

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzz
they could, but they didnt.. cause theyr not sick minded

nah seriously, it would make no sense, and it would make kakashi another normal jounin.. instead of what he is now
Kakashi graduated to become a genin at age 6, chuunin at age 7. Even back in his day, that's highly unusual, considering people his age group (Gai, Kurenai, Asuma) didn't become genin until later.

So even back then, without the Sharingan, he was a genius.
Hanabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 03:52   Link #8
tetra

I was wondering...would dead Uchihas still have their sharingan on?
Obviously when kakashi got it it was on, since he can't seem to turn it off.
If they are dead, theres no chakra to keep the sharingan on, so the surgery must have been when the Uchiha donar was still alive.
tetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 04:14   Link #9
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by tetra
If they are dead, theres no chakra to keep the sharingan on, so the surgery must have been when the Uchiha donar was still alive.
I think you got the wrong idea. The ability to 'turn on' or activate the Sharingan lies in the eye itself, as in the Uchiha eye itself can be activated you just have to 'put in' the chakra. However, due to the fact that it's highly unusual for Kakashi to be able to manipulate the Shringan so well altough he isn't of the Uchiha blood implies that there are factors which determine why people other then Kakashi or the Uchiha cannot control the Uchiha eye as well.
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 04:15   Link #10
ssj4V

not every uchiha has the sharingan, like the normal villigers that arent ninjas and even some ninjas didnt get it.
ssj4V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 07:27   Link #11
Deth moad ue

i think that it was "off" when they put it in, and kaka focused chakra to the eye,. He focuses too much on activation and blew a fuse or sumthin.....maybe he only had one shot to activate it? so he had to meet or exceed the chakra demand, otherwise it'd never work...
Deth moad ue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 07:44   Link #12
Ero-Senn1n

There is one big problem for this "operation".
Before that, you have to pull out your own eye!
Uma Thurman can do it really quickly, she should be an "eye removing surgeon"

I believe that Kakashi's eye surgeon was Orochimaru. Nobody else has such a twisted mind and has the knowledge to do it.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-10, 08:25   Link #13
hssakura

The surgeon couldn't have been Orochimaru. Because when he saw kakashi doing seals on Sasuke, he was surprised that Kakashi could now perform some seals, and commented that he did not have "those" before - referring to his sharingan
hssakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 17:29   Link #14
kiai
Wa-Gati-Mashita

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetra
Don't know if sharingan NEEDS chakra to go off and on but the electric charge if compared to chakra doesn't Necessarily leave A body for up 3+ days, longer in rare cases.
kiai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 19:06   Link #15
LIQUIDCELL

Turning the Sharingan on would take some effort or chakra---therefore, I believe it's a voluntary muscle.

Kakashi is not one of the Uchiha nor he carries their bloodline. But it's obvious his sharingan eye was some sort of a medical phenomenon.

It's like (BMT) bone marrow transplantation. Kakashi's tissue type should had been a close match with his sharingan donor. Therefore, if they forked out the sharingan eyes and performed a transplant to random patients---success rate would have been close to zilch.

-----If it was true, that he got it from Obito, then I'm sure the true meaning behind Orochimaru's words, "lucky you, you got what you've always wanted--" was that Obito will always be a part of Kakashi.
LIQUIDCELL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-11, 21:36   Link #16
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
errr... I don't think we even know how the super sexy copy ninja kakashi got the sharingan in the first place. So I guess it's safe to assume that you can't just "put in the eye" after the person dies. I'm guessing that when the person dies, their sharingan dies with them also...?
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 00:01   Link #17
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
errr... I don't think we even know how the super sexy copy ninja kakashi got the sharingan in the first place. So I guess it's safe to assume that you can't just "put in the eye" after the person dies. I'm guessing that when the person dies, their sharingan dies with them also...?
I dont think so its an Eye Feature which is ONLY in the eye look at the effects only the eye changes colors nothing else. The Byakugan though when activated affects the whole face area which means that the Byakugan is not only eye related but the head is also needed. which is pretty intresting the Sharingan is voulntary and involuntary when in danger the sharingan activates automatically but it can also be activated at will (Itachi). I believe kakashi's Sharingan is always on reason being becuase if he could turn it off then he wouldnt cover it.

PS: Tetra dont mean to be a flamer or mean guy but u umm took my Sharingan gif....

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 00:10   Link #18
Kamui4356
Aria Company

What happened to all the sharingan? Kakashi sells them on ebay for 20 bucks each.
Seriously though, the anbu probably disposed of all the sharingan, or they have them preserved in a vault in their headquarters. The risk of the sharingan falling into the wrong hands was probably too big of a risk to try implanting them in other ninja.
Old 2004-11-12, 00:10   Link #19
PerniciousJuJu
Yummy kakashi thighs...

Send a message via AIM to PerniciousJuJu Send a message via MSN to PerniciousJuJu
Quote:
Originally Posted by F!reStr!fe
I dont think so its an Eye Feature which is ONLY in the eye look at the effects only the eye changes colors nothing else. The Byakugan though when activated affects the whole face area which means that the Byakugan is not only eye related but the head is also needed. which is pretty intresting the Sharingan is voulntary and involuntary when in danger the sharingan activates automatically but it can also be activated at will (Itachi). I believe kakashi's Sharingan is always on reason being becuase if he could turn it off then he wouldnt cover it.

PS: Tetra dont mean to be a flamer or mean guy but u umm took my Sharingan gif....
O_o;; what are u trying to say? I'm not understanding. are u saying that it is possible to that they can just replace their eyes with the eyes of the sharingan without any spical jutsu?? I'm thinking the super sexy copy ninja kakashi got his sharingan because of a forbidden jutsu.
PerniciousJuJu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-12, 00:24   Link #20
F!reStr!fe
Unlimited Blade Works...

Send a message via AIM to F!reStr!fe
Quote:
Originally Posted by PerniciousJuJu
O_o;; what are u trying to say? I'm not understanding. are u saying that it is possible to that they can just replace their eyes with the eyes of the sharingan without any spical jutsu?? I'm thinking the super sexy copy ninja kakashi got his sharingan because of a forbidden jutsu.
Ah i didnt say that but i do believe there is a special or forbidden Jutsu to change it because if u take ure eyes out and all its quite hard to regrow nerve cells. So it has to be a forbidden jutsu. But the Sharingan doesnt dissappear after death (or at least not immediately)

My Current Animes: Welcome to the NHK, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Coyote Ragtime Show, Bokura Ga Ita, .hack//roots
F!reStr!fe is offline   Reply With Quote