2 out of 10: Very Bad... 0 0%
1 out of 10: Torturous... 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2012-06-03, 05:10   Link #41
casval cehack

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I didn't count the actual casualties, but lol that was funny
I'm sure Zeheart's excuse would be one was a UCV, incase Fram questioned the count.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Captain Ash badass pilot skills even his aura change. Picking a fight with a SUPER Pilot

I think the message capsule probably contains the data that they gathered or probably something that will help upgrade AGE 3.

Is the name of the red version of AGE 3 already revealed? It will be shown next week.

Age 3 is too bulky and slow for space battle. Age 1 and Age 2 are both much mobile in it but maybe that's Kio lacking skills but to be truth to it. Age 3 packs power but it's to big to be agile but still proven wrong when Age 3 Fortress shows up.

Maybe it's not just fitted yet for space battle.
Now the VB-isidians are here, I believe the capsule contain historical EXA-DB related data (remnants of it) and a scented letter to Romary.

Yeah, Age-3 Normal probably must have less space maneuver thrusters (bulk less of a factor) than the red Age-3 Orbital. Wootbit did hint before the pirate battle that the Age System might create a new wear from the upcoming battle data.
Old 2012-06-03, 05:24   Link #42
gundamdrawer
Super Pilot

So asem has like 3 aliases/nicknames now?xD super pilot, white devil and captain ash! XD

I realized the reason why Kio sucks as of this moment is because unlike flit and asemu, he doesn't have a badass ally named woolf!
gundamdrawer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 05:28   Link #43
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Wrong, the reason why Bisidian is attacking specific Federation ships is that those ships are Vegan co-opted.

Meaning the Federation military has been thoroughly infiltrated despite Flit's purge.
if that has been said in this episode i have to watch it again when a proper fansub comes up!!!
j0x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 06:32   Link #44
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
i m still confused on the Visidian vs Bisidian part.......

Bisidian: land of bishounens & bishoujos, which does not apply to all of them.....
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 08:21   Link #45
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Back when I first translated information on the Sid manga, Visidian is the romanization I chose (same thing with Wivick and all the other names). People pretty much adopted them. Sadly, there has been no official spelling for anything in the manga aside from Bisidian now for the name. :S
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 08:38   Link #46
LightningZERO
You are Dominated!
*Author

Apparently we know one of the Bisidian crew

Old 2012-06-03, 09:01   Link #47
Yusei Fudo
Banned

Hurray for Asem being alive, but why is his hair style so ruined?!
Yusei Fudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 09:27   Link #48
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
Apparently we know one of the Bisidian crew

You must joking. The farmer joined the Bissidian. What happened? Don't tell me. The other characters from G1 also joined as well. If so, Flit will be in quite a reunion.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 09:30   Link #49
faiz blaster

Was I the only one who saw references from Asemu's arc flying left and right in this episode?

That flying kick performed by the Dark Hound was just like the Zeydra's, and the way how Asemu saved Kio was almost exactly the same that lead to Woolf's death.
Old 2012-06-03, 09:32   Link #50
larethian

Normally speaking, it will be Visidian if it's ヴィシディアン, but since it's ビシディアン, Bisidian should be the more correct one.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 09:36   Link #51
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiz blaster View Post
Was I the only one who saw references from Asemu's arc flying left and right in this episode?

That flying kick performed by the Dark Hound was just like the Zeydra's, and the way how Asemu saved Kio was almost exactly the same that lead to Woolf's death.
You're right. When I rewatch it, the references are there. Although on how Ansem saved Kio, he survived unlike his mentor.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 10:06   Link #52
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Normally speaking, it will be Visidian if it's ヴィシディアン, but since it's ビシディアン, Bisidian should be the more correct one.
No, not really.

ビ is used in almost all instances for names and what not when a 'v' is implied. A perfect example is the name Victor. You almost always see it as ビクター rather than ヴィクター. Case in point: it can be highly ambiguous. Gundam is one of those "wait and see what Sunrise comes up with" examples.

And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Old 2012-06-03, 10:37   Link #53
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
You're right. When I rewatch it, the references are there. Although on how Ansem saved Kio, he survived unlike his mentor.
Because Asume had became badass SUPA PILOT!

While Woolf is still your old pal commander
Old 2012-06-03, 10:42   Link #54
ion475
にこにこにー

Well...

1. The revenge of the Super Pilot...on the other hand, Asemu looks and sounds more and more like Wolff...
2. The loli, I mean Frem...well, other plans = being a yandere and kill Zeheart?
3. Kio...well, first space battle, distracted by Captain Ash. He did okay but AGE-3 do look bulky here (but then, they need an excuse to roll out AGE-3 Orbital...)
4. Asemu saves Kio = Wolff saving Asemu. Except that you just can't kill off the Super Pilot this fast...
5. More on the battle. Phantom-2 becomes Phantom-1, Obright doesn't appear enough, Albis Team is turning into Wolff Team part deux (aka purely sucking and don't do anything the whole battle...at least AGE-3 has yet to get pwn unlike AGE-2)
6. Story going towards Diva forming its own force (probably with help of Bisidian), EFF, then Vagan splitting into two...
7. Last note? Now that Asemu return, we'll see whether Zeheart will finally revert back to his old self instead of losing every single battle and still getting own by Galette family's archenemy...
Old 2012-06-03, 10:58   Link #55
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
No, not really.

ビ is used in almost all instances for names and what not when a 'v' is implied. A perfect example is the name Victor. You almost always see it as ビクター rather than ヴィクター. Case in point: it can be highly ambiguous. Gundam is one of those "wait and see what Sunrise comes up with" examples.
Hmm, I could be wrong, but the reason could be because that previous romanization standards do not have ヴィ, ヴァ, ヴェ, among others. I think I've read somewhere ages ago, that these are later additions to some newer romanization script standard, and more modern transliterations of latin character words adopt these to make them more accurate to the foreign language. Again, since I'm too lazy to check and verify, I could be wrong and may stand corrected *tehe*.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 11:29   Link #56
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
Ansem is still THE super pilot. Apparently, he has been going after Federation ships associated with the Vagan.

Now then, Fram is observing Zeheart for two reasons. One for his superior and the other to see if Zeheart is a worthy commander that her brother died for. I guess her brother is the one who burnt up at re-entry during the Ansem chapter.

Zeheart seem to embody Trieze's memory of the soldiers' names who died in battle.

Next episode will deal with treasure. Could it be Sid?
Zeheart knew the names of the guys who died in that mission, but Treize knew the exact count of all the people that had died in battle, killed by him or Lady Une, both enemies and allies alike. all 99,822 of them....
Old 2012-06-03, 11:55   Link #57
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Hmm, I could be wrong, but the reason could be because that previous romanization standards do not have ヴィ, ヴァ, ヴェ, among others. I think I've read somewhere ages ago, that these are later additions to some newer romanization script standard, and more modern transliterations of latin character words adopt these to make them more accurate to the foreign language. Again, since I'm too lazy to check and verify, I could be wrong and may stand corrected *tehe*.
Yeah, it's pretty much just an aesthetic sorta thing. Same pronunciation but they just look purdy. Plus it does differentiate ban from van バン vs ヴァン. :S

Old 2012-06-03, 12:34   Link #58
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Go home and be a family man Asemu!
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 13:02   Link #59
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I'm looking forward to Romary chewing him out.
Old 2012-06-03, 13:31   Link #60
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
I'm looking forward to Romary chewing him out.
It could be that he already told her but made her promise not to tell anybody else that he was alive, especially Kio. I'd imagine that knowing his father was a pirate would trouble kio and cause problems for flit.

Tags
weekly episode discussion