AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-03-01, 21:00   Link #341
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Spoiler for Episode 8- Tea & Distance:

I find that I am loving Ririchiyo's interactions with Banri and Karuta a lot more than I like her interactions with Soushi(although there are some adorable moments in there too). Something about the chemistry between the three just makes them great to watch. I wouldn't mind if there were more episodes that had just the three of them like Episode 6 was. I also really would like more Nobara and Renshou in this show too. Episode gets a 8.5 out of 10
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 06:20   Link #342
Bern-san

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbZeroNow View Post
Spoiler for Episode 8- Tea & Distance:

I find that I am loving Ririchiyo's interactions with Banri and Karuta a lot more than I like her interactions with Soushi(although there are some adorable moments in there too). Something about the chemistry between the three just makes them great to watch. I wouldn't mind if there were more episodes that had just the three of them like Episode 6 was. I also really would like more Nobara and Renshou in this show too. Episode gets a 8.5 out of 10
Watanuki's interactions with Natsume, with Karuta and with both Karuta and Ririchiyo are the best ones for me (Nobara and Renshou should get more screen time too...). Well in general I love how all the characters interact and although Ririchiyo and Soushi have their moments, I enjoy a lot more the other characters' interactions.

Last week's episode was filler and next week's episode is also going to be filler... So they probably are going to animate the first 9 chapters of the manga (I wish they animated up to chapter 13).

This episode was the manga's chapter 6, aside from what was showed in episode 8 this was when Riri was receiving weird messages and the chapter ended with Kagerou's appearance (although the anime team decided to put that part in episode 5 and when Riri went alone to buy paper for writing letters in the manga she was buying coffee beans).

And I wish they made Watanuki sing in an ending (a cute song about being a delinquent with Karuta making some appearances) or even better an ending with Karuta and Watanuki singing together
Old 2012-03-02, 07:37   Link #343
DXMichael
Psycho Falling Deep

Just watched episode 8.

Ahahaha, that was some nice work by Soushi at the start of the episode, managing to put on that act and trick Ririchiyo But wow, he sure is fast! He managed to catch that ball Soushi would make a great baseball player

I just love Karuta XD She does all those flips after jumping, lands, then pulls out some food out of nowhere and starts eating it And the scene where Ririchiyo says that she keeps trying to feed her

Nice ending to this episode
Old 2012-03-02, 10:24   Link #344
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Somehow i feel the urge to use Ririchiyo's method to start making coffee and tea for the mornings, with exact measurements for the amount of sugar and creamer used. The self-proclaimed delinquent failed to perform delinquent acts, and him being offered a dog's bowl was some random humour.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 11:17   Link #345
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Two little blink-and-miss-it gags that made the whole episode for me:

Spoiler for Episode 08:
ThereminVox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 12:29   Link #346
ookamigirl

I don't get fox boy either.
Seems like he loves her, but in what way really?
Most of it seems like exaggeration, but is there any truth hidden somewhere in there..
Watanuki & his delinquent act... LOL, since he's failing at it.
Ririchyo still having issues with directly & sincerely talking with fox boy, so sad..
Guess she's on the way of improving that.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 22:02   Link #347
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Miketsukami gets even more creepy and where was Roromiya keeping that taiyaki
Old 2012-03-02, 23:09   Link #348
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Soushi is becoming more and more of a mystery with his obsessive servant behaviour with Riri. Now that she's put her foot down on his humble act (to a certain degree), I wonder what changes we may see in Soushi (if any...he may just slyly slip right pass her again).

Again...WTH was Soushi's day job in the past???!!! Don't tell me Riri's fiance made him do what those flashbacks seem to be hinting at or was this even before he worked for Riri's fiance?

Also, the series seems to be moving rather slowly to me...ep8 was the first to hint that Riri's and Soushi's are finally moving in some direction beyond the inability to socialize/servant/master theme that keeps getting rehashed for the past 7 or so eps.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-03, 00:08   Link #349
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Because there's never enough Inu x Boku SS visual goodness. <3

Spoiler for Images:

Last edited by Kismet-chan; 2012-03-03 at 00:59.
Kismet-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 19:05   Link #350
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Mm... getting kinda boring. Soushi's still the same 2/3 of the way. Only thing holding up this anime atm is Riri with those angles they shoot her from. I guess that kept me awake.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 03:17   Link #351
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Mm... getting kinda boring. Soushi's still the same 2/3 of the way. Only thing holding up this anime atm is Riri with those angles they shoot her from. I guess that kept me awake.
Well, he still needs to be taught how to behave in a normal manner. Was it not after all admitted that he's distant?
Old 2012-03-07, 02:30   Link #352
Archon_Wing
On a mission
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Archon_Wing
Yea, the show's been hammering that in on a weekly basis.

But with only 4 episodes left, I don't know if they have enough space for that.

Avatar/Sig courtesy of TheEroKing
Guild Wars 2 SN: ArchonWing.9480
MyAnimeList || Reviews
Archon_Wing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 14:22   Link #353
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
But with only 4 episodes left, I don't know if they have enough space for that.
Whah? Only 4 eps left? And not much as been revealed or moved forward both plot-wise and relationship-wise. A bit disappointed with the anime if this continues to be the case - and there was so much expectation and potential going into this too.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2012-03-08, 04:38   Link #354
ironchapman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meepy View Post
I am in love with that ED song -- bonus points for it being a duet.
Does anyone know when the full versions of the EDs are coming out? Have they announced it yet?

As for the actual episode, I can't really put my finger on it, but something about it felt off and I didn't enjoy it as much as some of the earlier episodes.
It's coming out with the Limited Edition version of the third Blu-Ray volume (Possibly the DVD volume, too). It may come out in a bundled version later down the road, but that's purely speculation on my part.

So, naturally, I've preordered it (I've found Amazon.co.jp's got the best price). I don't care whether it has English subtitles or not, the extras with the volume make it worth it for me.
Old 2012-03-08, 16:26   Link #355
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Spoiler for Episode 9-The Day of the Promise:

I'm hoping that the last three episodes(assuming Crunchyroll is right about it being 12 episodes) move the plot along and that we are done with the filler, because two of the last three episodes have not measured up to the first 6. I'm giving this episode a 7.5 out of 10 because while I enjoyed a few moments, it really felt like a filler episode.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 16:40   Link #356
00Coyote

Maniac!

Wrestling Melons, mutual poking melons, Pictionary with Nausicaa,and the habits and habitats of Shirakiin Ririchiyo.

Spoiler for Maniac within:
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-08, 18:29   Link #357
Bern-san

The episode was enjoyable but... what the heck is the anime staff thinking?
Spoiler for 9:

Anyway since Kagerou's back that means that the plot is finally going to move forward.
Old 2012-03-08, 21:03   Link #358
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Liked how Nobara was taking notes on Ririchiyo. Looks like we'll be getting to my favorite part soon.
Old 2012-03-08, 22:42   Link #359
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Although the plot still hasn't moved forward much, I actually enjoyed this filler ep 9. It was just hilarious, especially Zange and Renshou's mime moment.

Just a question to the manga readers out there, is the anime still following the manga closely or has it deviated to the point that I should start to read the manga again?

[/TH][/TR][/table]
Old 2012-03-08, 23:04   Link #360
00Coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
Although the plot still hasn't moved forward much, I actually enjoyed this filler ep 9. It was just hilarious, especially Zange and Renshou's mime moment.

Just a question to the manga readers out there, is the anime still following the manga closely or has it deviated to the point that I should start to read the manga again?
They are adapting it buffet style. Picking and choosing bits and pieces from all over the place and putting them into the episodes.
00Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
romance, shounen