AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-13, 05:07   Link #321
rock and stones

good things come to those who wait....
rock and stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 05:43   Link #322
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Yupyup.....you're probably right........Then i'll wait...............SIGH SIGH......
Murugan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 06:57   Link #323
ARNEL98
Anime Fanatic

this ep is just so good that i even watched the raw version so i can focus more on the action rather than the subs (noticed that the raw version is of HQ than the subbed one). hehehe. This is the first time i actually watched a raw. Usually i only download raws if there's a scene i like to create gifs for. Ep 79 will most probably be a good one as well.
ARNEL98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 07:51   Link #324
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARNEL98
this ep is just so good that i even watched the raw version so i can focus more on the action rather than the subs (noticed that the raw version is of HQ than the subbed one). hehehe. This is the first time i actually watched a raw. Usually i only download raws if there's a scene i like to create gifs for. Ep 79 will most probably be a good one as well.

Where can I download a raw....? I like to give it a try to.......
Old 2004-04-13, 07:51   Link #325
DJ*

For the past few weeks, i've only downloaded the raw, then waited until anbu-aone's release is out.
Old 2004-04-13, 07:57   Link #326
Crimson
Ecchi Nazi

Send a message via AIM to Crimson
This episode was the best so far. We got good fighting scenes and we saw how Gaara lost his virginity.....o.o
Crimson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 08:46   Link #327
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson
This episode was the best so far. We got good fighting scenes and we saw how Gaara lost his virginity.....o.o
yeah, same guy who stole Sasuke's first kiss

This guy is a man whore!
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 10:55   Link #328
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murugan
Really, I loved this ep. But i am dying to see 78 from AnBu......Aren't they a LITTLE bit late, altough there are a new intro and a new ending.....?

I mean, It shouldn't take that long right? .....SIGH......
lol and as it was also mentioned in another post, lots of people forgot that after all this past weekend WAS Easter, so...unless Anbu-AonE are some sort of superhumans, they could have taken holiday breaks.

And yes, Ep 78 rocked. Ep 79 with Kyuubi will also rock.
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 11:16   Link #329
DJ*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan
Ep 79 with Kyuubi will also rock.
I doubt that's what will make it good. Unless they throw in a whole lotta filler fighting.
Old 2004-04-13, 11:48   Link #330
Murugan
Totally Spirited Away

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan
lol and as it was also mentioned in another post, lots of people forgot that after all this past weekend WAS Easter, so...unless Anbu-AonE are some sort of superhumans, they could have taken holiday breaks.

And yes, Ep 78 rocked. Ep 79 with Kyuubi will also rock.

Ah....yeah.....you're right...OFCOURSE.......Now it makes sence.....but still...

SIGH SIGH.....................
Old 2004-04-13, 11:54   Link #331
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ*
I doubt that's what will make it good. Unless they throw in a whole lotta filler fighting.
episode with kyuubi: great
episode with fighting fillers: rocks
episode with both: ultimate Naruto mix (and believe me: that's double...)
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 12:06   Link #332
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ*
Unless they throw in a whole lotta filler fighting.
I didn't see the trees in Gamabunta's tail in the manga, in fact, I didn't see the nine tails either (I still don't)So I guess there'll be at least a bit filler fighting

Modest nh1: I guess I'm looking forward to it
Inner nh1: Hell yeah!
Old 2004-04-13, 12:52   Link #333
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

modest Ninedevil:No

inner Ninedevil:Hell no or else Shukaku must get killed!
Old 2004-04-13, 12:57   Link #334
nh1
KAWAIII-III!!!! >^_^ >

Don't worry Nine Devil, the fight will end next episode (we could see Naruto and Gaara doing the final punch in the previews)..
Old 2004-04-13, 13:46   Link #335
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nh1
Don't worry Nine Devil, the fight will end next episode (we could see Naruto and Gaara doing the final punch in the previews)..
I'm pretty sure that was next ep's cliff-hanger, which means it ends in ep 80...

edit>> guess I was wrong :P

Last edited by Kabuto Maniac; 2004-04-16 at 15:13.
Old 2004-04-16, 14:14   Link #336
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

lol, maybe it's a bit late to post this, but I was thinking that who's-chackra-was-used-for-Gamabunta-summon thing again, and I had to add that they didn't mention anything about Kyuubi's presence..: no red chackra, no "please, nine-tails, lend me your power..", no Kyuubi eye opening inside of Naruto... I just had to say it, cos' everybody here seems so convinced that it was the nine-tails' chackra... and: (the reason I started thinking it over again): he did do all those things (red chackra etc..) in ep. 79, didn't he? why would they pay so much attention to it (him calling up the nine-tails and all) if he did it for Gamabunta too?? sorry if annoyed you guys, but I just had to get it off my chest
Old 2004-04-16, 14:32   Link #337
Copy Ninja
red eye from smokin'

it wasnt kyubi chakra untill naruto asked for "just a bit"

the rest of the chakra before was all naruto's.

TO ABOVE POSTS:
and only the at the begining did the music totally not go, when naruto was like wake the fuck up.
after that, it went well (i thought)

(people should save their time and not watch it if they just complain how each ep sucks all the time)

Last edited by Copy Ninja; 2004-04-16 at 18:52.
Copy Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 15:32   Link #338
Late
Peelo

This is something you all have been waiting for! Well, atleast some of you...

ANBU & AonE 78 is out! www.gotwoot.net
Late is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 16:59   Link #339
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto Maniac
lol, maybe it's a bit late to post this, but I was thinking that who's-chackra-was-used-for-Gamabunta-summon thing again, and I had to add that they didn't mention anything about Kyuubi's presence..: no red chackra, no "please, nine-tails, lend me your power..", no Kyuubi eye opening inside of Naruto... I just had to say it, cos' everybody here seems so convinced that it was the nine-tails' chackra... and: (the reason I started thinking it over again): he did do all those things (red chackra etc..) in ep. 79, didn't he? why would they pay so much attention to it (him calling up the nine-tails and all) if he did it for Gamabunta too?? sorry if annoyed you guys, but I just had to get it off my chest
There are signs of the Kyubi, but they didn't show them in the anime.
In the manga, the eyes of Naruto changed just before he summoned Gamabunta, he can't summon him without an additional boost of Kyubi's chakra.

And he used the Kyubi's chakra too to make the 2000 clones, to show the chakra blue (or yellow as it is in the manga) is a mistake of the anime team, Naruto's a stamina and thus chakra freak, but he can't divide his chakra by 2000 + the cost of chakra for each of every clones all by himself.
The very fact that the chakra around him became visible shows that it was the chakra of the Kyubi, Naruto wasn't using a jutsu like the Kaiten or the Chidori, ie a jutsu using so much concentrated chakra that it becomes visible.

There are only few event that allows the chakra to become visible like that just by gathering it : to open the Gates (and there is still much less chakra visible), to use the Cursed seal which tears off literally the chakra of the user (and once again less chakra visible), and at last the chakra of the Kyubi, which is so far the only thing that can create a real aura of chakra.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 17:12   Link #340
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter
And he used the Kyubi's chakra too to make the 2000 clones, to show the chakra blue (or yellow as it is in the manga) is a mistake of the anime team, Naruto's a stamina and thus chakra freak, but he can't divide his chakra by 2000 + the cost of chakra for each of every clones all by himself.
The very fact that the chakra around him became visible shows that it was the chakra of the Kyubi.
Finally its here from Hunter-san(one of the Naruto sannin of the forum ) you guyz belive me now he! I said it it was a GODDAMN MISTAKE !!!!