AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2013-05-29, 02:33   Link #3221
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Spoiler for spoil:

so this chapter : Mayuri , omaeda and family , soifon, komamura and big dog and finaly ichigo and Nimaya

Quote:
ソイフォン 修行
soifon training
please kami-sama ....... soifon training with Yoruichi!!! >< I want re-see Yoruichi-sama ><
Old 2013-05-29, 06:50   Link #3222
Haloid

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
It kills me how everybody but Rukia know bankai by know.
Its the same shit that's going on with Orihime. She's got a vagina. Kubo can't be giving her any power ups. She's got to be dependent on Ichigo. Then again that's pretty much everyone in the main cast. No one can do shit now except Ichigo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casshern View Post
Just to muffle out the "Kurosaki-kun"
Dude she hasn't done that in over 100 chapters. She was at least able to fight the last few times we saw her. At least her getting a hollow mask would constitute a power up, you know that thing that she hasn't gotten since her character was introduced.
Haloid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 07:12   Link #3223
Calca
Expressionless

Spoiler:
Calca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 07:21   Link #3224
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I find it funny they showed H-ichigo plopping into the area through the portal like a big dog.
Old 2013-05-29, 07:22   Link #3225
ImperialFlameGod8190

Spoiler for chapter:
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 08:05   Link #3226
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

disappointing... who want to see Komamura's power up or Mayuri's?

well, at least the last page showed some interesting development...
new sword is coming....
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 08:43   Link #3227
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Spoiler for chapter:
The whole soi fon part was a huge waste of space, No Omadea and a very small clip of Soi fon working out... Waste of time. Would have been much better if they focused on Omadea and Soi fon right away instead of two pointless characters.
Old 2013-05-29, 08:46   Link #3228
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
well, at least the last page showed some interesting development...
new sword is coming....
-You'll forgive me for not holding the same optimism. Especially since I am 99.2% certain that all Ichigo will be getting out of his new sword is a stronger, sexier, louder Getsuga Tensho. But this saying bye-bye to your current sword makes me wonder if Renji already had to do that with Zabimaru? I mean, he was supposed to be incredibly close to it right?
Old 2013-05-29, 09:35   Link #3229
Taco Bell
Gordita's for Everyone

well i guess after 250 chapters we finally get to see what the two bodies were that mayuri found in hueco mundo.
Taco Bell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 09:46   Link #3230
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

No more Zangetsu... This is what I was fearing. You know what's worse? Getsuga tenshou will probably remain Ichigo's only technique even without Zangestu.
Old 2013-05-29, 10:00   Link #3231
Eragon
Still Alive

..........*sigh*
Old 2013-05-29, 10:01   Link #3232
justavisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
disappointing... who want to see Komamura's power up
I do...Komamura is my favorite character, believe it or not XD
Despite its cute outlook , he (it?) treasures good values, but never becomes arrogant like Byakuya

Go doggie!!
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 10:25   Link #3233
Mad Pierrot
Corrupted fool

Ichigo spent the last chapters attempting to recover his zanpakuto but now he needs to lose it? What the hell?!
Mad Pierrot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 11:18   Link #3234
shalala

The chapter it self was kinda meh. Omadea to me is not that great of a character. Just find him annoying at times . Though his decication to Soi Fon is pretty cool. Hichigo how he was drawn this chapter was pretty funny. Komamura and his fight with Great grandfather Fluffy could well turn out good but tbh I'm totalling going to say that when the war does come along Great grandfather Fluffy and his clan are going to help out. Finaly that storage contaner that Mayuri got access too back in HM arc will finally be put to good use. Seeing how he most likely got a butt load of bodys/Arrancar/Quincy as well as research data about Hollows etc from that Espada.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 13:20   Link #3235
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
The chapter it self was kinda meh. Omadea to me is not that great of a character. Just find him annoying at times . Though his decication to Soi Fon is pretty cool. Hichigo how he was drawn this chapter was pretty funny. Komamura and his fight with Great grandfather Fluffy could well turn out good but tbh I'm totalling going to say that when the war does come along Great grandfather Fluffy and his clan are going to help out. Finaly that storage contaner that Mayuri got access too back in HM arc will finally be put to good use. Seeing how he most likely got a butt load of bodys/Arrancar/Quincy as well as research data about Hollows etc from that Espada.
It'll be awesome and funny at the same time if he brings in Ishida's Grampa as a combat side character. He's been storing him in stasis all this time to keep the other quincey from stealing his power so he can "modify" him and have him attack the mob characters.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 13:48   Link #3236
ChampDream
Alive

I want to know what Mayuri is doing?
so now Ichigo need to lose Zangetsu?
I smell trolling in the near future
Old 2013-05-29, 13:54   Link #3237
Excelion

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
It'll be awesome and funny at the same time if he brings in Ishida's Grampa as a combat side character. He's been storing him in stasis all this time to keep the other quincey from stealing his power so he can "modify" him and have him attack the mob characters.
No doubt we'd get an Ishida vs Ishida's grandpa fight too. Then again that'd just be a repeat of what we're seeing right now, but Naruto does it all the time.
Excelion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 14:08   Link #3238
itachi-san314

oh good! a chapter full of all the characters i can't stand... so no yoruichi training with soi fon? also, i thought sajin and possibly his family were all under a curse, but apparently they are just giant talking dogs? i figured it was similar to yoruichi's cat transformation but they couldn't undo it? oh well, it's all stupid anyway. the only thing i'm remotely curious about is frankenstein's mayuri's monster
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-29, 14:22   Link #3239
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

*sees spoilers and hopes for Yoruichi

Nope. *goes back to hide.

So it's Mayuri who's making something? Someone joked about Captain More Evil as Aizen and I just assumed it meant Bach.

I was hoping Omeada would be dead. At least Kira was somewhat useful; Omeada is a big dope.
Old 2013-05-29, 14:29   Link #3240
saravis

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I was hoping Omeada would be dead. At least Kira was somewhat useful; Omeada is a big dope.
Omeada had one moment of to shine in all of the series and even that was barely relevant, a filler enemy that seemed to exist solely so Omeada could do something. He should have been killed off during the Arancar arc.

Tags
bleach, chapter