AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-05-16, 06:13   Link #861
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
@ Sweet Honey: 8/10

@ Cyz: 9/10 nice

@ lavielove: 710

@ Kira_Naruto: 9/10
Old 2006-05-16, 06:32   Link #862
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

*bumping for the new page

Oh no.. psycho loli
Well my swarms is much better IMO

@ Ichy ... excellent sig .. tho the quotes are quite hard to read at certain places ... 92%
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 12:21   Link #863
Cyz
"Show it to me"

ichy: the combination of sweet and scary good one btw. 9/10

kina: yea, i found you. kuriko and kazuki from maburaho. the sky bg is amazing. it makes it you think that kuriko is a giant or something 9/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 13:10   Link #864
Rurik
Golden

LOL, KIna...You did it again...10/10

Cyz, more skin = better sigs... 9/10

Ichy Nice one, love the gore 8/10
Old 2006-05-16, 16:19   Link #865
Amaranthine

Ichy: Very good, an maybe a little bit scary. Uhh... the blood in the background actually looks quite pretty. ^^; 9/10

KiNa: ...genius. 9.5/10

Cyz: Nice and simple, just how I like sigs. 9/10

I'm not sure about my new sig, so any ratings will be greatly appreciated. :/
Amaranthine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 19:10   Link #866
celcius
Aspiring but lazy

Missed alot in three days soo...
Amaranthine: The knife is in front of her bangs but behind hair at her back. Also, the swirl below the logo is obstructing the eye, which is probably the best part in the sig IMO. Other than that, great source pic and great sig. 9.5/10

Cyz: Caster... Anyway, seems that the source pic is semi-blurry? 8/10

KiNa: The clouds are amazing, really like the cloud in front of the girl. The fonts and colors also match well. Also a creative way of putting your name. 10/10

Ichy: Very nice. The blood in the middle board looks abit too wavy. KiNa already pointed out the prob with the text. Is still a great sig. ^^ 9.5/10
celcius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-16, 19:35   Link #867
Cyz
"Show it to me"

amaranthine: is that rena? that's one scary img. fortunately, it matches to the bg and i like that creepy eye on the left (our left and not her's) 8/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-05-16, 23:21   Link #868
CXC

amaranthine: like the stock and the knife w/ the blood is a nice touch...9.5/10

KiNa: like the stock, the clouds look great, great choice if text...10/10
CXC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 01:59   Link #869
Alu
Guide my hand...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kira_Naruto

@ Ichy ... excellent sig .. tho the quotes are quite hard to read at certain places ... 92%
I agree with Kina here Ichy.
Remember when we where discussing the type of letters, size and fonts for my Anju sig you made ?

The one's you chosen your yours remind me exactly of the first try you did on my Anju one, in which then when you did a 2nd try and made them a bit larger we could read the text better.

Or you can do like you first had (the text above and bellow the sig), like in the end I placed aswell.
But all and all, its clearly a beyond Exelent Sig !, I would expect nothing less from you
9.5/10
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 10:49   Link #870
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Amaranthine - You really should make the loop smaller so it doesn't cover her eye, or move it somewhere else. Nice though. A-

Ichy - Difficult to read text. B (Awesome avatar though)

Maybe I should check out that anime soon... Is it really supposed to be horror? From the character images I've scene, it doesn't look like it.

Don't listen to what they say. Pimping IS easy.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 12:17   Link #871
lavielove

Ichy A good one. But they should give the scary impression more than this.I hope somebody will really scare me out with Higurashi signature in here ^_^ 8/10

CXC I would choose death.=P 8/10

Shiryuu Creative Mario-Harem ^_^;; 8.3/10
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 20:41   Link #872
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

LaLo- greeeen!!! i love green!! the colours just seem to match...simple but cool ^_^ 9/10

KiNa- aww thats cool...very unique...lovve the arrow pointing 10/10 =D
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-17, 21:08   Link #873
Yotsuba
芸術は爆発だ!

@Shiryuu - Pimp Mario never fails. A++++ would rate again.
Yotsuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 10:09   Link #874
lavielove

@Kila
i c now you are freed and happy, so my crappy signature got high mark ^_^;; actually yours is better than mine,the girls are kawaii. 9.1/10
lavielove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-18, 19:16   Link #875
Cyz
"Show it to me"

kira_lacusxx: i like the theme of your sig. those two girls are so adorable. 10/10

yotsuba: it looks like a shrunk version of a wallpaper or something. anyway, the img is good so i give you some credit there. 8/10

-> new sig made by daniel e. this is shion from higurashi. pretty ain't she?
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-05-18, 23:07   Link #876
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Ichy - 75% - I echo the same complaint many others have mentioned. A different brighter color for the text would be better to make it more visible.
Kira_Naruto - 76% - Ah, Maburaho. It wasn't too hard to find where you are, supposedly if that is you. But the flashing arrow eliminates all doubts. And you feel old at 19? Imagine then my dismay when I turned 20 just a few weeks ago, when mentally I feel like I'm only 16.
Cyz - 79% - I like the beveled edges and the simple designs.
Amaranthine - 77% - Simple, but I can feel it captures to great effect the sinisterly moody source image.
Celcius - 77% - It's difficult to make out your name. The text up there is a bit too plump and squished.
CXC - 74% - I see residuals of a great source image, but it's a little fuzzy and perhaps a bigger crop would better exhibit the beauty of that image.
Alu - 73% - I feel a discrepancy between the surface texture of Anju and the background.
Shiryuu - 84% - For achieving a significantly difficult feat of liberating a chuckle from me, and thus your sig gains much favor.
lavielove - 81% - Mushishi for the win. Oh darn it, I forgot what female character she is in Mushishi. Her face is so familiar and her name is just on the tip of my tongue, but yet I am unable to say it out...
kira_lacusXX - 78% - A light and cute sig, but it is beyond the signature limits though, especially in addition to the text.
Yotsuba - 78% - A quality image, but heed the warning just above as well.

And with this Shinku signature, in a little bit more than a week, I will have had Shinku as my banner girl for a year. My first Shinku signature was on display at May 26th of 2005. A full year of appreciation, for she has been in my mind and soul to this day and beyond. I was a bit reluctant to use this image as my signature, as this depiction of Shinku drinking tea makes her (and consequently, myself, since signatures and avatars contribute, however lightly or heavily, to an impression) seem more haughty than elegant. An unfortunately common misperception of Shinku. In actuality, her apparent pride is just a hallucinatory trait arising from her own sophistication. But I ramble on...
Muir Woods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 06:36   Link #877
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

@Ichy: I love your signature! 6.5/10
What anime is it from?

my latest signatures:

rates?
kaito-kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-19, 08:29   Link #878
suwayya
King of the ...'s

Send a message via MSN to suwayya
Crimen Scythe Your signature is to kill(no, not die.. KILL) for! A well deserved 9.9 out of 10
Old 2006-05-20, 04:25   Link #879
Akarix
::Untouched Feelings::

Ichy: Basically.. to much is happening on your sig.. try focusing on one thing that will be fine..Ouh yea text very hard to read.. 7/10

Kina : The font follows your background which are clouds.. very creative.. 8.5/10

Cyz: Siggy is actually ok but i dun like the way you made it look coming out.. 7/10

CXC: The font in the signature izz to hard to read.. could try to make a border for your sig.. but hence the scan is nice.. 6/10

Amaranthine: The scan is well render'ed.. u could remove that curvey line.. it izz like distracting the scan.. but hence everything izz perfect.. 9/10

Alu: i got quite somethings to say.. the scan at the right should be render.. not should but must.. it izzz dark and doesn't make a good quality to the siggy. Background doesn't match with your scan.. and the left scan isn't quite useful in the siggy.. could try making bacxk the signature.. ya hav room for improvement. 4/10

Shiryuu: in simple terms i seldom get to see 3D siggys.. means ya izz very out-standing.. 8/10

kira lacusXX: a cuute siggy with soft colours inside.. 7.5/10

lavielove: a quite dizzy to look at background but still the scan suits the background making the scan looks like it izz like ermm spinning? LOL... 7.5/10

Muir Woods: a grey and white siggy.. which u could try putting in some more black.. -.-.. simple but attractive.. but quite boring to look at.. 6.5/10

kaito-kid: I looove pop up siggy~!!! everything of the siggy izz perfect.. 10/10

suwayya: a cute scan.. the siggy izz ok but the text izz hard to see.. 9.5/10

::To be what you were truly meant to be::
Akarix's creation : 2
Akarix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-20, 12:29   Link #880
Crimen Scythe
Daemon Mortis

Send a message via ICQ to Crimen Scythe Send a message via AIM to Crimen Scythe Send a message via MSN to Crimen Scythe
Kaito-kid: both sigs are good... 9/10 for each ^^
suwayya: matching sig and ava...cute...9/10 ^^
Akarix: nice sig...8/10
Crimen Scythe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rate, signature