AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2020-08-19, 09:25   Link #61
James Rye

https://twitter.com/WSJ_manga/status...45917947285504
Has been confirmed, first place, sick, wicked sick!
So far all 1st places had their sales double after the reward, hope the same also goes for UU next month with its 3rd volume! <3
Old 2020-08-24, 08:45   Link #62
James Rye

RIP Rip, was a nice villain but if he got no healer then there is no way he gonna life with that hole in his chest.
I also liked the whole 4D chess, first you think it is 3D with Andy's plan of using his crimson bullet finger but then it turns out that his real target was never Rip but Chikara, Rip just happened to be in the way of the bullet due Chikara's Unmove ability. Very nice feint, maybe a bit confusing for some people, but nice nonetheless.
And damn risky. If Fuuko had not pulled Chikara away his leg would have been busted for sure. Rip's power really is powerful when his opponent want to preserve his own life thus telling him of his actual conditions is not a trap but actually a really smart way to becoming impervious to hits as any try to kill Rip would be counted as trying to "heal yourself" thus being negated from happening. But when his opponents like those guys just go YOLO then his power is like "who cares if that guy wanna kill that kid. I am not gonna activate for this stuff."and Rip gets ripped apart, lol.

Also seems Vol. 1 and 2 are selling really nicely over the past days due the reprints. Looks like UU will be the next big thing after Mashle. 2 successes is pretty good for one batch.
Old 2020-08-30, 12:58   Link #63
James Rye

So Rip died and came back as a Shota, so that's why I heard a thousand women voices cry out in pain to suddenly be silenced and then scream in joy, lol. XD

"Under", interesting choice of naming their organization. Love all the Un-words used in this series. Union vs Under - who will win? They got three months before Under will flip the "unfair" world to make it "fair" and right now all Unions got more and more battle with them. Seems Unseen never took part in this robbery or maybe he did and is now following Fuuko and co to undergo the Union?

So first off all THAT IS ONE HELL OF A GIANT ORCA!!!!!! Just look how tiny Tatiana's power bubble is right next to it! That thing is bigger than a Ichthyosaur Shonisaurus sikanniensis!!! Man, what kinda Un-power is behind that?

Nice of Rip to come back from the dead to answer Fuuko's question. Still wonder who saved him like that and with what power.

Loved clothy being a swimsuit to keep Andy afloat, lol. Same with Andy giving his thanks to everyone for helping him beat Rip as solo-on-solo he would have lost for sure due Rip's power conditions.

I also like how Fuuko and Andy gave Chikara a week to decide how he wants to live as a negator - stay hidden or become a member of Union. And we all saw his decision albeit it was done under not knowing all the facts and conditions, haha, take this as a lesson, kiddo to ask further questions before signing a contract. XD

Btw, do those artefact legs adjust to Rip's size? Those look the same but are way smaller than the ones he had on as an adult. Nice how Fuuko hid Nico's name and changed it into nice doctor, good thinking, girl.^^

So all artifacts give you images, but different depending on the person? Interesting, I wonder if this "god" we saw is just one of many or THE god and this has either been a past Ragnarok or will be the future one of this world when it comes to an end. Really like how Under's goal is to rule the world before it comes to an end because why try beating something you cannot beat in the first place? Rather rule over the trashyard before it burns to hell. Also that "next step" mention... does this mean Under has a way for its members to revive in the next world when this one is done for? How? I can see why Andy/Victhor survived all those Ragnaroks over and over again because he cannot die but how does this work for those Negators?

Love the ending with Andy going all "Let's team up and KILL God!" and Chikara is all "how about you tell me that before I sign up?". XD

Hope next week's CP gonna look better than this week's one, it was pretty lame, honestly. Maybe he could surprised that he won first prize and was supposed to do two CPs and he thought he had only one to do like the next week's one so he made a very quick CP for this week. At least it feels that way.
Old 2020-08-30, 23:57   Link #64
Lex79

I managed to catch up and...the fight was even more crazy and strategic than I expected. The author keeps adding new powers and builds the setting more and more, on one hands that keeps things feeash and interesting, on the other I wonder how long he will manage to keep going, I hope he has a clear vision of the direction the manga is moving towards.
I didn't catch if Unrepair after his temporary death still has his negator power.
Chikara is now the new member of the Union....well, that was clear from the beginning.
Old 2020-08-31, 14:14   Link #65
James Rye

Given his whole deal with "un", like even Un-ion and Un-der are both organizations starting with un, I think he has this planned out with probably dozens if not hundreds of different powers. Like we see already two new Negator-hunters with Feng and Creed (Creed now got a machine gun arm, never underestimate a loli again, bro XD) and they must have their powers as well, most likely.

And the glimpse we see from the artifact gun and the "next step" talk of Rip all suggest we will not only see this world fall to Ragnarok but also the next world and somehow a way with many of our characters to make it over there.

Good argument on the Rip dead part! He himself said he died fair and square there, yet he stands as a child before him, alive and well. However... we don't know if he lost his power or not. He didn't hurt anyone after all to showcase his Unrepair power. It could very well be that he lost his Negator Power and is now a normal human with artifact legs that shoots blades when used. That would be very interesting and might also explain why he tried to recruit Andy and Fuuko as now Under lost a very strong power in a 1 vs 1 fight.
Old 2020-09-08, 09:36   Link #66
James Rye

Full Speed past the training arc, not even a flashback to it, gotta respect that. Means we get more juicy Quests coming with rewards and punishments as well as getting to know the other Union's member powers. Hope for a cool new Quest arc, maybe Fuuko and Andy will be even on separate missions now that she had her training? But then again Andy is best Bomb for Fuuko's Unluck so their combo is really good, so that might not happen.
Old 2020-09-11, 14:43   Link #67
James Rye

UNDEAD UNLUCK will get cover on issue #44, nice! <3

We also got Spoilers for next chapter and they are INSANE!

Spoiler for There are no brakes on this train!!!:

I can't believe that really happened, holy shit!!! o.O
Old 2020-09-13, 16:30   Link #68
James Rye

That was an "unexpected" twist. After that Tatiana chapter this person would have been the last I expected to become a traitor. But he betrayed Union in style, not gonna lie about that. The Quests are interesting considering Apocalypse wants everyone to neutralize spring, summer and winter but keep autumn alive, wonder how the world will look like with 3 seasons gone. And with that betrayal Union has an extra task to finish before December 31.

And location of the new Unchange as reward, sweet! Why the heck is UMA Ghost a reward though? Ghosts and Yokais suddenly becoming a real thing is good for Union in their task vs god? Interesting how they don't even know the word Revolution, like this means either all the stuff we learn in school as this or that revolution did not happen or is called differently or Revolution means something entirely else in this UMA context since punishments usually mean world-ending stuff, maybe the sun breaking down perhaps?

Spoiler for New chapter made UU trend on Japan Twitter:

Hope that gets it some more attention over there, the more attention and more buyers of the series the better.
Old 2020-09-18, 15:30   Link #69
James Rye

Damn, someone got one hell of a broken Un-power...
Old 2020-09-28, 01:14   Link #70
Lex79

Caught up with the latest chapter. The betrayal was really unexpected, this manga often manages to surprise me. Regarding Billy, part of me really wishes for him to be a genuine villain instead of well intentioned extremist with possibly a tragic backstory.
Old 2020-09-29, 10:02   Link #71
James Rye

I believe Billy is just like Andy/Victhor from a previous world or even several before this one and he also got transferred over by using "Undead" to survive the Ragnarok end of the world. It would explain his comment to Juiz that they will never be able to beat God this way by avoiding human sacrifices.

I really liked how Union prepared "sources" for Fuuko's Unluck to draw its deadly power from. Even Burn in his full form was unable to withstand the lighting, freeze and the pile cannon all at once hitting him just to pierce Andy with. xD
Old 2020-10-01, 03:11   Link #72
James Rye

Cover Page and Lead Color Page of UU is out! I think if you compare it to the first chapter then the art evolved really quickly and well plus the coloring is really good. See it for yourself:

Spoiler for Jump Cover + LCP:

What you think? Pretty good, right?
Old 2020-10-01, 07:27   Link #73
Lex79

It makes me wish we get an anime adaptation.
Old 2020-10-01, 15:37   Link #74
James Rye

We will, but it will take like two years before it gets aired.

Spoiler for First colored page of the chapter:
Old 2020-10-04, 15:06   Link #75
James Rye

I liked the visual effect for when Billy copies someone's negation power, really looked like a glitch in the system just like Spoil complained about the Negators. Also really liked the simple trick of countering Billy's Unjustice by sending out someone who's Justice was to NOT hurt Billy and by reversing it, Billy made Tatiana attack him. Not everyone is an ice-cold egomane like you, Billy-Boy, if that even if your real name. XD

Now it is 50:50, Under got out but they only have the roundtable with them whereas Union got Apocalypse who will refuse to speak unless put on said rountable. Next chapter will decide if Billy cuts his loses and escapes or if he tries to grab Apocalypse or if Union manages to get the roundtable back as well.
Old 2020-10-04, 15:12   Link #76
Lex79

I like how the author manages to give a villain a seemingly overpowered ability, only for the good guys to find a loophole that let them win. I've said it before, but the battles in this manga are really creative,
Old 2020-10-06, 04:02   Link #77
James Rye

Yeah, they are. I also like how Fuuko's Unluck was not dealbreaker enough to stop Burn for good by hitting its core. It shows that even with preparing the sources for her power, it still remains unreliable. Her putting a gun into Apocalypse mouth was pretty cool, dude was having his best time in the background the past few chapters. You can always see him laughing and enjoying the mayhem around him. Well, he is smiling no longer. XD
Old 2020-10-12, 13:55   Link #78
James Rye

Finally a breather chapter, whew, what a ride~
Old 2020-10-17, 14:54   Link #79
James Rye

Well, well, well. I did not expected that reveal at the end there. Who would have thought that one thing from ch.1 would actually be relevant and important later on? XD
It does fit though, 101 volumes for 101 slots on the stone table plus the author is Anno Un aka Unknown, someone who clearly can look into the future and must thus most likely know the truth about this world as well.
Old 2020-10-25, 16:58   Link #80
James Rye

Lol, this was a really good meta chapter, loved it. <3