AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2017-03-27, 09:23   Link #5381
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShifuGamer View Post
Shit we will never ever see more Highschool of the Dead, he passed away.
You're forgetting that there wasn't just one person doing highschool of the dead.

The other Sato could take over the story so that it can see an end.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-27, 14:52   Link #5382
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonix View Post
You're forgetting that there wasn't just one person doing highschool of the dead.

The other Sato could take over the story so that it can see an end.
Yeah, that's what I was hoping for as well. This isn't exactly a Trinity Blood situation.
Old 2019-01-19, 21:40   Link #5383
nicky.
animesuki

Audial Thoughts

I was flipping back and forth between the dub and sub amognst watching the first 7 episodes. The dub is funnier in some moments, but ruins moods or some scenes, or just makes the dialogue weird. I get that the dubbing team probably saw the script and the visuals (lol) and thought to make a joke of it all, but they knd of overdid it.
In turn. the sub is a little too serious though. Though, the dub ruined the pink chick. Her voice doesn't sound like the smart girl she's supposed to be, and they made her tone deaf.. Rei was improved in the sub, in my opinion. She sounds perfect. Hirano's dub voice fits better also, but they really botched his lines; unforgivable, tbh.
I think the zombie sounds are more frequent and of higher quality in the sub too. The dub chooses to remove some of them in seemingly random spots, for whatever reason.
I'm only 7 eps. in, but I have to give it to the sub because the dub can't win for screwing up Takagi, even if it is funnier.
nicky. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse