LordStrike
Gundam Meister

thats interesting a new veda? hmm
Old 2009-06-13, 10:05   Link #862
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
I wonder how this relates to 00I?

A new Veda?Did he physically create one or did he partition one from the biug old one.I wonder if this help explains why Celestial Being has limited Veda access in S2?
Old 2009-06-13, 10:27   Link #863
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I wonder how this relates to 00I?

A new Veda?Did he physically create one or did he partition one from the biug old one.I wonder if this help explains why Celestial Being has limited Veda access in S2?
whut!?, the new sidestory is Gundam 00I!?
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 11:47   Link #864
furato
Chronic Googler

Hmm, I didn't remember a new Veda mentioned in the Japanese blog's summary... and it's big thing so the blogger should probably mention it. Pardon, does it really say that in the Chinese scanlation, or are you just guessing?
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 11:50   Link #865
yusawateva

wait so the veda in "Celestial Being" is a newly made one? and he just ditched the old one on the moon?

and can someone who read it explain the
Spoiler for trans-am:
yusawateva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 11:54   Link #866
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Also don't recall Fon building a new Veda (being impossible to begin with), just that he did find Veda just before the conclusion.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 21:15   Link #867
mike_s_6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Also don't recall Fon building a new Veda (being impossible to begin with), just that he did find Veda just before the conclusion.
I also read the summary to that, and it only said that Fon and Hanayo disappeared during the same time the Veda main terminal "disappeared".
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 23:26   Link #868
RAVNEN

Send a message via Yahoo to RAVNEN
I wonder where Fon & Hanayo go...i hope they are the one who make those 5 light on Jupiter lights up...
Old 2009-06-14, 01:01   Link #869
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
I swear Gundam 00F has entered the realm of straight up crotch stomping loli fanservice with Hayana/Hanayo, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying every frame of it.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 03:59   Link #870
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yusawateva View Post
wait so the veda in "Celestial Being" is a newly made one? and he just ditched the old one on the moon?
I'm under the impression that Ribbons just moved Veda main terminal from the moon to Celestial Being (which hovers near the moon anyway). I don't remember where I read it though, whether it's from official source or just someone's speculation. That's why I hope someone who reads Chinese can tell us what's going on.
Old 2009-06-14, 08:44   Link #871
LordStrike
Gundam Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by furato View Post
I'm under the impression that Ribbons just moved Veda main terminal from the moon to Celestial Being (which hovers near the moon anyway). I don't remember where I read it though, whether it's from official source or just someone's speculation. That's why I hope someone who reads Chinese can tell us what's going on.
maybe the Celestial being was docked in the moon O_O one thing is clear fon didn't get veda or build veda if you look closely wen he is in the inside looking at veda a light hit him then the room appeared dark then ribonnse was shown and also the CB so no veda for fon

another thing that is was nice was that FERESHTE help whit the construction of 00 Gundam maybe even whit the other 3 gundam.

and another thing is did fon just ditch the gundam and the GN drive on the moon? O_O
Old 2009-06-14, 09:45   Link #872
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
whut!?, the new sidestory is Gundam 00I!?
Some people from the Zeonic forums are talking about it,though there is no info regarding what it is or what the form is.If 00F is ending though,having them introducing a new sidestory makes sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furato View Post
I'm not up to date with the current happenings of 00F,but I remember in S1 it did show them on the moon.One of the Official Files mentioned that Veda was moved too.

Of course,moving Veda is not that much of a feat,do note that Celestial Being itself looks like a chunk of the moon so for it to be part of the moon once is not impossible,infact it's likely.
Old 2009-06-15, 19:59   Link #873
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
No it was not "discussed". A poster just said 00I. There has been no information to indicate that is the title of the next sidestory. 00F ended.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-16, 13:09   Link #874
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Still,it is a rather intriguing name,but I see your point.
Old 2009-06-17, 06:10   Link #875
yusawateva

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordStrike View Post
maybe the Celestial being was docked in the moon O_O one thing is clear fon didn't get veda or build veda if you look closely wen he is in the inside looking at veda a light hit him then the room appeared dark then ribonnse was shown and also the CB so no veda for fon

another thing that is was nice was that FERESHTE help whit the construction of 00 Gundam maybe even whit the other 3 gundam.

and another thing is did fon just ditch the gundam and the GN drive on the moon? O_O
i can read chinese so i read the whole thing

it was mentioned that fon will rebuild his own veda

let me reread it to get it more clear

EDIT:

just reread it
the crew of fereshete were talking about fon and hanayo's dissapearance.
the girl said they disapered but he left astraea with the GN Drive at the moon, she said that veda's main (something) had disapered and that she is sure that Fon took it. and they came up with the guese that Fon will make his own veda.

so if what she was saying is veda's main terminal, then the crew might be wrong about Fon making his own veda if ribbons was the one that made the transfer from the moon to Celestial Being. if not, then it's possible too since Fons intention of going to veda is to take it and have control of it. ribbons told him he cant have it and hes......happy?? (he made his nasty conflict loving smile)

Last edited by yusawateva; 2009-06-17 at 06:21. Reason: reread the chapter
yusawateva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-17, 09:43   Link #876
furato
Chronic Googler

Thanks yusawateva.

If that is so... then it might be the basis for the next 00 sidestory that Tokita will draw...
Dammit I don't want any more Fon
Old 2009-06-17, 11:58   Link #877
Deacon Blues
Supreme Grocer
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Deacon Blues Send a message via MSN to Deacon Blues
Okay, Fon is not "rebuilding" Veda. That would imply that Veda itself was somehow damaged or destroyed, which is not the case. He's creating his own.
そして、戦っている人間が汚れて見えないのも事実だ」

So why do people fight, anyway?
Perhaps the meaning of existence lies within their will to fight.
People feel a sense of accomplishment through battle.
And it’s also a fact that the ones actually fighting are never perceived as being tainted.
Deacon Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 00:13   Link #878
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Would Fon building his own Veda be a bad thing?

I'm rusty on the sidestorie details. I just keep up with the MS.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 02:48   Link #879
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Would Fon building his own Veda be a bad thing?

I'm rusty on the sidestorie details. I just keep up with the MS.
For me it's bad from a storytelling PoV, considering the Veda we know, which can do almost anything, could only be made by the super-genius and super-rich Aeolia Schenberg and involved data-collection using lots of bioterminals spread around the world. When Chris and Feldt rewrote operating systems for 4 Gundams in S1, that was already shown as a remarkable feat, when it's just a fraction of Veda's abilities.

That's why the idea that Fon builds his own Veda and actually succeed with it will raise my bullshit alarm. :/ Though I will keep my opinion on the fence until it actually happens (if it does).
Old 2009-06-18, 03:30   Link #880
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

No no, I meant, would it be bad like...Ribbons Almark bad? Basically would all that be bad guy material?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote