AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 13 27.66%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 40.43%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 21.28%
7 out of 10 : Good 5 10.64%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-15, 21:04   Link #101
aldw

It just goes to show that unless one is like Shiki Nanaya or Tenchi Masaki, your best friend is your Intelligent Device in a hairy situation...
Old 2007-07-15, 22:12   Link #102
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity85 View Post
finally saw the ep^^ very nive, very nice indeed^^ TSAB got owned good. They were so caught of guard, very nice planning on the Doc's part. Put all the numbers to good use^^. Looking forward to seeing Vite/Rein vs Zest/Agito. Now we just need to see Signum/Rein and of course Hayate/Rein and I'll be happy^^ Was it ever mentioned if Lutecia was going after Vivio alone or if she was being acompanied by a number? Cause if shes being acompanied then this would be a perfect time for LuLu to be caught while Vivio gets captured (ya hate the thought of Vivio captured but its going to happen so a nice trade of would be Lulu caught. heck RF6 (or whats left of them) need to know where the Doc's HQ is and this would perfect Lulu befriending time^^
RF6 noted 2 energy reaction heading in their direction. It is a bit unlikely for it to be Lutecia (( since she just decided to head there at the very final moments of the episode when 2 energy sources were already noted. )). Zest is busy with Vita, so it's either...

Lutecia + 1 Number or 2 Numbers + Lutecia who is just starting to move out.

Considering that an average combat Number seem to be around A~AA in rank (( though if III and XII were fighting aerial mages in the explosion...then AAA wouldn't be too far fetched, I suppose. )), it seems about right, considering that Zafira's Vivio's final defense line. Even if it's not a combat Number, Lutecia's Garyuu is somewhat A-rankish too, and Lutecia already released her device's limiters, so who knows what kind of new tricks or summons she could dash out.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-15, 22:17   Link #103
Key Board
Carbon

section 6 is at a severe tactical disadvantage

no one coordinating the operation because of a communication black out
no one to authorize limiter releases
Old 2007-07-15, 22:21   Link #104
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
section 6 is at a severe tactical disadvantage

no one coordinating the operation because of a communication black out
no one to authorize limiter releases
Hmmm..I smell Eva all over again...
Old 2007-07-15, 22:34   Link #105
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
We now have an action packed ep to get the blood pumping

To be honest I never expected that the Aces are without their devices. With that said most of the firepower by MD6 is gone so I do see a very good chance that tower will fell.

As for the targets named, I guess Vivio, Erio and Fate are more likely since they are linked by project F. That type 0 reference is surprising too, seeing there is more to Subaru or her device then that which mets the eye.

Jump to Rein + Vita unison. Fusion FTW . I guess Vita should be able to hold against Zest. since they are only one rank apart of Vita is not limited.

Next Ep, Full scaled no bar hold fight, Once Nanoha and Fate enters the field we'll see even more spectacular battles
Old 2007-07-15, 22:48   Link #106
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Which begs the question, who released Vita? Unless Nanoha already did so before-hand as a precautionary step, no one else at the time-frame had the authority to do so, unless Vita can do it herself like Lutecia or even Rein.

And a good chance for the tower to fall? All I can say to that is..

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-07-15, 22:54   Link #107
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Yeah this should be pretty interesting. Even having 1 number + Lutecia who can bring out Garyuu or more drones would probably be enough. Really all that's stopping them from Vivio is Zafira and Shamal who would still be out there. Maybe she can stick her hands through a few chests to slow them down .

No doubt this was a pretty well organized attack. Most of RF6's firepower is deviceless right now so they'll be spending a good time rushing to get back into things.

Curious though where Chrono is at the moment. They didn't really show him hanging around the meeting like Carim was.

I was curious about who released Vita. Either she can do it herself or maybe Rein can.
Old 2007-07-15, 22:57   Link #108
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Curious though where Chrono is at the moment. They didn't really show him hanging around the meeting like Carim was.
He's on a mission, and therefore isn't there.

Old 2007-07-15, 23:01   Link #109
aeriolewinters
Photomancy Experiments

Guys, What If Reinforce could combine with not just one Knight, but all of them.
Maybe that's a great countermeasure. Though I might be thinking that maybe Freid will get badly hurt.
Old 2007-07-15, 23:10   Link #110
Key Board
Carbon

Rein in her own words has confirmed that she can combine with Hayate, Vita or Signum

anyway,

anyone else cringed how the III and VII rushed into a flock of mages followed by chain explosions?

Numbers or not, Regius has a point if their military forces are THAT wimpy. And where are they their Belka grunts? You'd think the ground force would have more of them
Old 2007-07-15, 23:13   Link #111
Overture

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeriolewinters View Post
Guys, What If Reinforce could combine with not just one Knight, but all of them.
I think i was confirmed at episode __ (dunno the episode but it was confirmed...) that Rein can combine with Signum, ______, ______, etc. (I just remembered Signum's name, might watch the whole StrikerS just to find it >.>)
Old 2007-07-15, 23:17   Link #112
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overture View Post
I think i was confirmed at episode __ (dunno the episode but it was confirmed...) that Rein can combine with Signum, ______, ______, etc. (I just remembered Signum's name, might watch the whole StrikerS just to find it >.>)
Episode 10, when Rein and Shari were working on the devices... More specifically, Raising Heart.

Quote:
anyone else cringed how the III and VII rushed into a flock of mages followed by chain explosions?

Numbers or not, Regius has a point if their military forces are THAT wimpy. And where are they their Belka grunts? You'd think the ground force would have more of them
I don't know how he could remain Arrogant of his beloved Ground Forces after that.
Old 2007-07-15, 23:21   Link #113
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:

Not to mention they're aerial flight mages, which mean that they should be halfway decent even for Ground Force standards...

Well, there is a possibility they were under AMF effects, but doesn't AMF overall affect flight-capability as well? Hmm...

@ Chaos Well, to be fair to Regius, he knows that the GF is second-tier to Navy and such...which is why he's pushing for Eihenjar to balance the scales. Where's your toy now?

Old 2007-07-15, 23:31   Link #114
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
As for the targets named, I guess Vivio, Erio and Fate are more likely since they are linked by project F. That type 0 reference is surprising too, seeing there is more to Subaru or her device then that which mets the eye.
Not likely. I think Fate's too powerful to apprehend without her being knocked out, which is hard enough to do. My honest guess is that they're trying to take Vivio, Erio and "Type-Zero", which I'm positive is Subaru herself.

I mean, why would they wait until Nanoha, Fate and Hayate were away from the base and their precious students before even attempting to do this?

And isn't it funny how it turns out I was right about how Subaru and Nove resembling eachother and having the same voice probably being intentional (as I said in the episode 12 thread)?
Old 2007-07-15, 23:32   Link #115
Key Board
Carbon

I also wonder if they don't have any stronger mages to spare.

Didn't the manga mention that around 5% or their forces are over AAA rank?

Did they all become desk job officers at remote worlds or something?
Old 2007-07-15, 23:35   Link #116
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

EPICSICUM has finally come! BALLS TO YOU, TRIAD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
A very good episode, though the main action is still ahead.

Spoiler for small things:
Spoiler for Please Answer Questions inside:

And any news of SEELE in this epi?
Old 2007-07-15, 23:38   Link #117
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Not to mention they're aerial flight mages, which mean that they should be halfway decent even for Ground Force standards...

Well, there is a possibility they were under AMF effects, but doesn't AMF overall affect flight-capability as well? Hmm...
I guess it's also contributed by the fact that they have zero intel on the new numbers... While their forces are... Pretty much standard.

Quote:
@ Chaos Well, to be fair to Regius, he knows that the GF is second-tier to Navy and such...which is why he's pushing for Eihenjar to balance the scales. Where's your toy now?
But he was way too proud about them before Eihenjar was even operational.
Old 2007-07-15, 23:38   Link #118
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
EPICSICUM has finally come! BALLS TO YOU, TRIAD!!!

And any news of SEELE in this epi?
No idea about generic devices' names, probably none at all?

Seemed like no news about SEELE in this Ep.
Old 2007-07-15, 23:39   Link #119
Dark Wing

Quote:
Could it be that he wants this balancing to happen so badly that he'll willing sacrifice his men? Man this starting to sound like Eva and Gundam...
Old 2007-07-15, 23:43   Link #120
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

HAHA! I've just thought of the BEST NAME!

S2BU

"Sucks-to-be-you"

Quote:
Spoiler:
On the bright side, maybe this would allow the space marines to be deployed in the city.
Closed Thread