Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-03-14, 23:21   Link #21
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Yes! According to the April issue of Megumi, the OVA, called the "7th Shot Memories Special" will be out on April 23 (my birthday )
uncanny...that's my birthday too!
Old 2004-03-16, 03:40   Link #22
kujoe
from head to heel

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame
But it sounds like it must depend on the person as to what seems more perverted to them... In any case, I certainly didn't find either show to be too over-the-top.
You got that right. For me the fanservice from both shows are of different categories. Both series show some skin but at the same time it's like saying, while Onegai Teacher would show Mizuho's cleavage while she bends down, Onegai Twins would rather show loli panty shots of Karen and Miina. Well, whatever...

I do however think that Twins is funnier, whereas the tension in Teacher on the other hand is more filled with drama. I believe this can be also seen with regard to the supporting cast of each show.
Old 2004-04-04, 03:17   Link #23
DjDeluxay
マイクスズカゼ、ウェチノ

Send a message via AIM to DjDeluxay
so are the DVDs released for any episodes? i ended up getting ripped off for the Taiwanese version. So i my as well get it from Suncoast when it comes out. And get points while im at it.
Old 2004-04-04, 07:40   Link #24
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
so are the DVDs released for any episodes? i ended up getting ripped off for the Taiwanese version. So i my as well get it from Suncoast when it comes out. And get points while im at it.
The series hasn't yet been licensed for release in North America, so there are no official R1 English DVDs. I wonder if and when this show will get licensed...
Old 2004-04-04, 20:11   Link #25
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
considering the Onegai Twins TV series is almost as ecchi as the Onegai Teacher OVA, and much more ecchi than Onegai Teacher TV, I'd say it's quite probable that the Onegai Twins OVA will be much more ecchi than the Onegai Teacher OVA...
Wonder if that means the Onegai Twins OVA could be real hentai
Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Don't be surprised if they have a sex scene in this one too...
Now this sounds quite good indeed Let's hope for it.
Old 2004-04-04, 20:28   Link #26
Princess_of_Hell
Being Felt Up My Skirt

Send a message via AIM to Princess_of_Hell
They have a preview of the OVA on the Please! website. I got my preview on a R2 DVD that came with a magazine.
Old 2004-04-05, 04:24   Link #27
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
I downloaded episode 1 through 12 from AnimeSuki also the teaser.

I found this a real nice ending at eppy 12. I don't believe they can really add more to it. but IF an OVA will come out will it appear here as well?

if not I'll just have to buy the DVD somewhere.
Old 2004-04-05, 11:41   Link #28
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobu_Maehara
I downloaded episode 1 through 12 from AnimeSuki also the teaser.

I found this a real nice ending at eppy 12. I don't believe they can really add more to it. but IF an OVA will come out will it appear here as well?

if not I'll just have to buy the DVD somewhere.
Glad you enjoyed the show, and understood and liked the ending! I expect that the same fansub groups who fansubbed the show will probably try to fansub the OVA as well. Also, if and when the show does in fact get licensed, I expect that it would be like Onegai Teacher in that the OVA would be including on the last DVD.
Old 2004-04-05, 12:13   Link #29
baka
Apathy

Send a message via AIM to baka
sweet im glad there is i just days ago was forced to watch the series by a forum user so a ova would be EXCELLENT .... sorry im just waking up
Old 2004-04-05, 14:14   Link #30
kj1980
Gomen asobase desuwa!

By watching the preview trailer on the Please! website, you can see from the telop that characters from the previous series appear and a hint of sexual innuendo as both Karen and Miina are seducing Maiku-kun.

On another note, there are rumors about here that they might put in a cameo of Yomiko Readman from "R.O.D" into this special 13th episode. (U-on Taraku did the character designs for both "Onegai Teacher/Twins" and "R.O.D" and is also a great friend of writer Kuroda Yosuke since they both worked on the "Pretty Sami" novel)
Old 2004-04-06, 13:48   Link #31
baka
Apathy

Send a message via AIM to baka
im just now seeing the series again when im not being forced so its of my own free will and i'm still just as into some ovas after series .
Old 2004-04-07, 22:37   Link #32
roguenoir
Rogue Member

I hope they'll bring back some of the characters in Onegai Teacher like Maho, Hyosuke, and Koshi.
Old 2004-04-08, 18:21   Link #33
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by roguenoir
I hope they'll bring back some of the characters in Onegai Teacher like Maho, Hyosuke, and Koshi.
From the preview screens on the May Megami, it looks like the One Teacher characters will indeed be in it. (Except for Kei. I don't see him anywhere...)