AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-01-12, 11:42   Link #241
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Some say Miranda looks like Micheal Jackson. Things went downhill from there.

I myself don't see the comparison, really. As a result, she's still high on my hitlist. If I ever get to that, I'll probably be too busy digging into the background of the Geth with Legion, and finding out what makes Thane tick.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 12:00   Link #242
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Spoiler for space:

Now do you see it

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 12:07   Link #243
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

oh my god, the only thing diffrent is the nose XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post
Sad thing is even with the baldness and tatoos I would still boink SuZe over Miranda.
hahaha same here, besides, her bed scene is prob MAD AWESOME :heh; fiesty girls in bed are always awesome.

but I'm prob going for the new Asari chick first. make up for the last dork one. unless ashely is still in there, I wonna contiue her first since she was my first in #1
Old 2010-01-12, 12:14   Link #244
Key Board
Carbon

To be honest, SuZe seems easier to work with than Miranda

SuZe seems will go along with your orders as long as she gets to fight.

Miranda seems to have a considerable ego problem which probably stems from being genetically "perfect", being part of a human supremacist organization and being born from a very rich family.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 12:35   Link #245
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Spoiler for space:

Now do you see it
I can see the resemblance with this one.
Spoiler for space:

Dunno all I know I feel sad for your potential/future/current girlfriend, since obviously you have crazy standards

This reminds of the sarah palin and bayonetta bullshit. Just because the hair color and skin tone is the same doesn't mean they look alike. >_>
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 14:37   Link #246
Syntron
Shiny Hardware

The first mod for ME2 will be a remodel of Mirandas face. Even if i have to do it myself...
Syntron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 16:11   Link #247
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Spoiler for space:

Now do you see it
... They both have black hair?

Seriously, different facial built, different hairstyle, hell even their eye color is different. Sorry, but to call this 'looking like Micheal Jackson...' No. Maybe this is because if all the Micheal Jackson hype going on right now, but I don't see where this comparison comes from at all.
Old 2010-01-12, 16:25   Link #248
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Spoiler for space:

Now do you see it
Might as well drop it man, unlike me and you, a few of these people can't tell (have no skill :P )

and Bayonetta does look simular to Sarah palin. you just gotta have a good eye in noticing these things. much like people who can't reconize VA's when they play diffrent types of characters.
Old 2010-01-12, 16:40   Link #249
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
and Bayonetta does look simular to Sarah palin. you just gotta have a good eye in noticing these things.
In what way next to having glasses? Do they have the same body type? Same bone structure? same skin type what? It has more to with an active imagination than having a good eye.
Old 2010-01-12, 16:44   Link #250
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
In what way next to having glasses? Do they have the same body type? Same bone structure? same skin type what? It has more to with an active imagination than having a good eye.
Bayonetta looks like Sarah palin, but much prettier.

if you're gonna be strict about it People who cosplay have a active imagination too then, because no matter wth you do you'll never look like that anime character. specialy females dressing as men.
Old 2010-01-12, 16:47   Link #251
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Might as well drop it man, unlike me and you, a few of these people can't tell (have no skill :P )
Seeing how we are the ones who clearly see the differences, whereas you fail to do so, the ones without skill are not us.

Unless of course, you're referring to skill as 'imagination.'
Old 2010-01-12, 16:54   Link #252
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
Bayonetta looks like Sarah palin, but much prettier.

if you're gonna be strict about it People who cosplay have a active imagination too then, because no matter wth you do you'll never look like that anime character. specialy females dressing as men.
Here's the thing they don't look alike in anyway. You know when people discuss people who looks like each other they at least say look at the lips, the cheeks, the nose, etc. Bayonetta is different in every way, even the glasses are different. The same with Miranda Lawson and Michael Jackson, it's just bs.

With cosplay you know they wear the same clothes and such, but do you honestly think if any of those cosplayers would wear normal clothes people would say wow she looks like Suzumiya Haruhi. Like Kippi(famous cosplayer) cosplays a lot of characters, does that mean all those characters look the same?

Of course looks are subjective, but come on by those standards people with the same skintone and same hairtype are enough to warrant the "omg lol they look so alike".
Old 2010-01-12, 17:06   Link #253
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

*rubs temples* I say we drop this pointless debate. I've been spending a lot of time around the SWTOR forums, and combating the endless flow of whiners, flamers and trolls that thrive like weed around MMO forums has put me on a bit of an edge. I'm calling it quits before I'm starting to get too entangled in this.
Old 2010-01-12, 17:16   Link #254
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Problem is you guys are thinking that "Oh they dont look exactly alike, their blah blah blah are different"

We are saying they look similar or slightly remsemble each other, her facial features are reminscient to Yvonne I can admit that but she looks more like Michael to me, if she had blonde hair then maybe she would look better because that facial structure doesnt really look good with that hair colour.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-12, 17:25   Link #255
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Problem is you guys are thinking that "Oh they dont look exactly alike, their blah blah blah are different"

We are saying they look similar or slightly remsemble each other, her facial features are reminscient to Yvonne I can admit that but she looks more like Michael to me, if she had blonde hair then maybe she would look better because that facial structure doesnt really look good with that hair colour.
what he said. Keroko and 2H, what you two fail to see is the small things that look simular. If she looked exactly like Michael Everyone would notice. idk why they would even do that tho
Old 2010-01-12, 17:28   Link #256
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:

No I am saying they look nothing alike. In what way does she look like MJ? Only the skintone and the hair color is the same. That's like saying all white people look the same.
Quote:
what he said. Keroko and 2H, what you two fail to see is the small things that look simular. If she looked exactly like Michael Everyone would notice. idk why they would even do that tho
What small things?
Old 2010-01-12, 17:33   Link #257
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2H-Dragon View Post
No I am saying they look nothing alike. In what way does she look like MJ? Only the skintone and the hair color is the same. That's like saying all white people look the same.

What small things?
The hair length/color the lips the skin tone, the hair style the eye brows and the eye color? i cant tell 100% her eye color in that pic but they look the same color.
and same eye shape. too me she just looks like a female MJ with a better nose.
Old 2010-01-12, 17:38   Link #258
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

Quote:
The hair length/color the lips the skin tone, the hair style the eye brows and the eye color? i cant tell 100% her eye color in that pic but they look the same color.
and same eye shape. too me she just looks like a female MJ with a better nose.
So like all the people who share the same race, look alike...Can't argue that.
Old 2010-01-12, 17:40   Link #259
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

screw it, i'm done with that crap, she looks horrible and most likely is horrible as a character her self. Hope theres a nuke thats gotta be pressed while the rest of the group goes off and one stays behind to blow up the nuke. I love it when they make a bad character expendable (tho i didnt want to kill either of the mass effect1)
Old 2010-01-12, 17:45   Link #260
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, according to Bioware pretty much anyone can die if you don't watch what you're doing, so you may just get your wish.

Tags
bioware, mass effect, mass effect 2