AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-09, 07:36   Link #16901
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Wasn't that the cover for one of the chapters a few months back

Anyways, Ura-chan is such a tease in that see-through nightie
Yes ... chapter 23 of the Second Season to be exact ... it's also the same outfit in which she went with Tsukune on a "date", in chapter 16 of the Second Season.

Though I definitely agree that's a nice outfit to see Inner Moka in.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 07:40   Link #16902
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

That cover was a sign that Ikeda will concentrate on Ura Mok's.
Old 2010-09-09, 07:43   Link #16903
Tachibana
タチバナ

Thats gonna be her bedtime outfit for Tsukune
Old 2010-09-09, 07:46   Link #16904
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Thats gonna be her bedtime outfit for Tsukune
If you want to see what Inner Moka's bedtime outfit for Tsukune is ... then you should just look at the ending scene of the first season of the anime
Old 2010-09-09, 07:46   Link #16905
FriedRice84
Beef Fried Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Yes ... chapter 23 of the Second Season to be exact ... it's also the same outfit in which she went with Tsukune on a "date", in chapter 16 of the Second Season.

Though I definitely agree that's a nice outfit to see Inner Moka in.
Something tells me that isn't the dress she wore on her date with Tsukune.

She's wearing a SEE-THROUGH nightie. It's a piece of lingerie. Unless Ura-chan is an exhibitionist, she wouldn't wear that out in public She'd wear it for Tsukune in private though
FriedRice84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 07:48   Link #16906
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by FriedRice84 View Post
Anyways, Ura-chan is such a tease in that see-through nightie
Agreed. Moka looks so hot and beautiful in that dress that words fail to fully encompass that beauty.

But looking at it also brought another question to my mind. We've seen Moka without the cross of the Rosario, but what if the cross is just part of the seal? We've never actually seen Moka without the entire necklace iirc. Considering the intricate design of the necklace, I'm starting to think that perhaps that is also a part of the seal. The complete removal of the necklace would be the complete removal of the seal itself.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 07:56   Link #16907
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
If you want to see what Inner Moka's bedtime outfit for Tsukune is ... then you should just look at the ending scene of the first season of the anime
arranging the "ROOM SCENE"

In the cold night Ura Moka is sleeping in bed.
On top of her white bed sheets as she wake up and turns turns.
She gets up naked and wraps the sheets around her.
Tsukune comes in the room also naked
She drops the sheets and offers the rosary.
And sucks Tsukune's blood.
Old 2010-09-09, 07:57   Link #16908
Tachibana
タチバナ

Ima be dreaming tonight
Old 2010-09-09, 08:01   Link #16909
Th3_Unkn0wn

Quote:
But looking at it also brought another question to my mind. We've seen Moka without the cross of the Rosario, but what if the cross is just part of the seal? We've never actually seen Moka without the entire necklace iirc. Considering the intricate design of the necklace, I'm starting to think that perhaps that is also a part of the seal. The complete removal of the necklace would be the complete removal of the seal itself.

.... and Moka's true self returns ! wait, isn't that a bit TOO EASY for something like the Rosario ?

There may be a side-effect of removing the necklace completely, or it can only be removed by the one who locked it on Moka's neck (so Tsukune can remove the cross, but he can't remove the entire necklace)

Also I don't think that the necklace is something magical. The sealing effect is entirely inside the Rosary (at first, Akasha put on her necklace, but nothing happened until she push the "red" button)
Old 2010-09-09, 08:01   Link #16910
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Agreed. Moka looks so hot and beautiful in that dress that words fail to fully encompass that beauty.

Yes, I have been thinking that might be the case as well, after all ... if you go back to chapter 26 of the Second Season ... where all this situation with the seal, near the end of the chapter (page 27 to be exact ... are somewhere close to that page) ... you can see Fong Fong commenting that he heard a creaking sound from Moka's choker (the necklace you're talking about that) ... so I agree that it's probably a part of Moka's seal as well .... and that's probably the reason why Inner Moka can't use her Shinso abilities ... after all, so far Tsukune only removed the Rosario ... and I think that Moka's Shinso abilities are being sealed by her necklace.
Old 2010-09-09, 08:06   Link #16911
Tachibana
タチバナ

Rosary breaking completly = Full Shinso power awakening
Old 2010-09-09, 08:10   Link #16912
Th3_Unkn0wn

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
arranging the "ROOM SCENE"

In the cold night Ura Moka is sleeping in bed.
On top of her white bed sheets as she wake up and turns turns.
She gets up naked and wraps the sheets around her.
Tsukune comes in the room also naked
She drops the sheets and offers the rosary.
And sucks Tsukune's blood.
Things were getting EXCITING until 'And sucks Tsukune's BLOOD" !

What would it be like if the girls risk themselves to protect Tsukune, to show their love to him only to find out in the end that he's GAY ? (IF !!!)
Old 2010-09-09, 08:16   Link #16913
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3_Unkn0wn View Post

.... and Moka's true self returns ! wait, isn't that a bit TOO EASY for something like the Rosario ?

There may be a side-effect of removing the necklace completely, or it can only be removed by the one who locked it on Moka's neck (so Tsukune can remove the cross, but he can't remove the entire necklace)

Also I don't think that the necklace is something magical. The sealing effect is entirely inside the Rosary (at first, Akasha put on her necklace, but nothing happened until she push the "red" button)
As easy as it sounds, what you're saying is impossible. If Akasha's the only one who can compeltely remove the seal, then there's no one who can remove it now. Also, what you say contradicts what Akasha herself said. Only someone who cares for her and means her no harm can remove it, and what Akasha said afterward implies that she's not the one. However, Tsukune has managed to remove the Rosario. No doubt he is also capable of removing the entire seal.

Anyways, at this stage, I doubt any of that's gonna happen. I'm still more of the opinion that Tsukune will remove the seal from within when he breaks out of it to return to his own body.
Old 2010-09-09, 08:29   Link #16914
Random Wanderer

Akasha's death makes me very upset. And if either of the Mokas disappears I shall be even more upset.

That is all.
Random Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-09, 08:36   Link #16915
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune and Both Ura and Omote returning to the present will result in the Rosary breaking, i have no doubt about that, then Moka's Shinso blood will also wake up Tsukune's Shinso blood, resulting in a big power up for Moka and a transformation for Tsukune, after Ura and Omote merge there will no longer be any use for the Rosary, although Moka will be sadden since its her mother's memento, thinking its still to early for events like this to happen doesn't really matter at this point, its already late in the series anyway.

@Random Wanderer
Yes, what happened to Akasha is very saddening, although if she was absorbed like any other lifeform than Alucard would still be on the rampage, thats why i pointed out that Akasha may be still alive but in a comatose sleep while using her body as a median for sealing Alucard, i believe this is also possible, i havnt givin up hope yet
Old 2010-09-09, 09:02   Link #16916
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Rosary breaking completly = Full Shinso power awakening
Not necessarily. Moka was fine when she was younger, there is a chance that she will be okay without it. But I don't think the rosary will be lost just yet. It's too early for that. As hinted by Akasha, the need of the rosary goes away when Moka meets her destined love. So, the rosary will be gone when we get our Moka end.
Old 2010-09-09, 09:09   Link #16917
Chris38

Quote:
Tsukune and Both Ura and Omote returning to the present will result in the Rosary breaking, i have no doubt about that, then Moka's Shinso blood will also wake up Tsukune's Shinso blood, resulting in a big power up for Moka and a transformation for Tsukune, after Ura and Omote merge there will no longer be any use for the Rosary, although Moka will be sadden since its her mother's memento, thinking its still to early for events like this to happen doesn't really matter at this point, its already late in the series anyway.

@Random Wanderer
Yes, what happened to Akasha is very saddening, although if she was absorbed like any other lifeform than Alucard would still be on the rampage, thats why i pointed out that Akasha may be still alive but in a comatose sleep while using her body as a median for sealing Alucard, i believe this is also possible, i havnt givin up hope yet
Well I doubt all of that is going to be contained in the next chapter ... most likely it will probably take a few chapter's for Tsukune and Moka to get out of the Rosario, since I believe that the author is going to drag the story a little, by showing us what's the current situation in the real world is ... not to mention, pulling some cliffhangers and plot twists along the way ... simply saying I don't think that the current arc is going to be ending soon ... so it's probably going take some time before the situation in the Wong family mansion is finally resolved.

... On another subject, is it just my imagination or is this the longest arc in Season Iii, so far .... while I don't mind it's length, since it gives us a ton of new things to discuss about, but I get the feeling that the pace of the current arc is very slow ... all the arc's, in the Second Season had been resolved a lot more quickly, compared to the current one.

Well, it might be just me ... but, don't you get the felling, that Ikeda is dragging the story a little bit ?
Old 2010-09-09, 09:13   Link #16918
Tachibana
タチバナ

Ikeda is probably preparing for something Big if hes dragging the story out.

Most likely extending this Arc and preparing for the next Arc, which the next Arc will involve our Moka and Tsukune taking down FT and eventually Alucard.
Old 2010-09-09, 09:15   Link #16919
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Not necessarily. Moka was fine when she was younger, there is a chance that she will be okay without it. But I don't think the rosary will be lost just yet. It's too early for that. As hinted by Akasha, the need of the rosary goes away when Moka meets her destined love. So, the rosary will be gone when we get our Moka end.
You make it sound like Tsukune isn't her destined lover The Rosario will be gone eventually, but I don't think we have to wait until the end of the series. The reason for that is because the only one who can fix the Rosario now is Akasha, who just happens to be in the belly of Moka's ultimate nemesis. She'll need her full strength to fight Alucard, and for that, she will need to Rosario to be completely removed. I think that now is as good a time as any to remove the Rosario. Moka already loves Tsukune and vice versa. Tsukune has already removed part of the seal as it is, and is likely able to remove it completely seeing as he is the only one who can.

Quote:
... On another subject, is it just my imagination or is this the longest arc in Season Iii, so far .... while I don't mind it's length, since it gives us a ton of new things to discuss about, but I get the feeling that the pace of the current arc is very slow ... all the arc's, in the Second Season had been resolved a lot more quickly, compared to the current one.

Well, it might be just me ... but, don't you get the felling, that Ikeda is dragging the story a little bit ?
At least there's a really good reason why it's going so slowly. This arc revealed more info on Moka's past and her family than any other previous arc. That fact alone justifies the length and the pace of this arc. It showed us far more info relevant to the main story than any other. Previous arcs were enemies to the Dark Lords who wanted peace between humans and ayashi. We know who some of them are and what they're plotting. What we don't know is how they intend to carry out their plans and who their leader is. My guess is that the leader is someone stronger even than Alucard, whose existence goes beyond the physical presence of Vampires and other ayashi. A demigod, if you will. There is doubtlessly be another arc that will reveal this info, but up until now, it's only been minor skirmishes between the newspaper club and factions of Fairy Tail, the biggest one being the one at the snow village. This arc showed us much more than that.
Old 2010-09-09, 09:19   Link #16920
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
You make it sound like Tsukune isn't her destined lover The Rosario will be gone eventually, but I don't think we have to wait until the end of the series. The reason for that is because the only one who can fix the Rosario now is Akasha, who just happens to be in the belly of Moka's ultimate nemesis. She'll need her full strength to fight Alucard, and for that, she will need to Rosario to be completely removed. I think that now is as good a time as any to remove the Rosario. Moka already loves Tsukune and vice versa. Tsukune has already removed part of the seal as it is, and is likely able to remove it completely seeing as he is the only one who can.
Well Tsukune is our main man, though human, he can do a lot of crazy stuff, breaking the Rosary is one of them.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire