AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Music

Notices

Old 2007-09-20, 01:12   Link #1
leona_senshi

Send a message via MSN to leona_senshi Send a message via Yahoo to leona_senshi
Anime sound effects library ....

I know this may be not the right place to be putting this but i was wondering...

I do an anime tv show in my home town and apart from being the director i'm also the editor

i was trying to search for the anime sound files u normally hear on the animes like funny sounds like for example popping sounds from sort sort of japanese music instrument or when a ray of light shines throe u hear a special effect sound, lets not go too far, u know when u see sailor moons tiara or goku's telekinesis sound , i have no clue what they are called, does any one know where i can get or download an anime sound effects library? not voice clips or music but actual sounds, i want to use them on the show but i can't seam to find any...
Old 2007-09-23, 18:00   Link #2
Hotaru Suzume
Ten oorlog!
*Artist

http://www.google.nl/
As a friend of mine once said, "Google is your friend".
Your best bet, unless someone here happens to know a site for sound effects and replies in this thread, is just perpetually searching the internet until you've found something. Try asking your acquaintances and friends if you haven't.
Hotaru Suzume is offline   Reply With Quote