AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-29, 00:04   Link #101
MAX_COLA_POWER!

How about I listen to the cool OP song, THEN mute it?
Old 2012-06-29, 00:14   Link #102
Kyouka
Is Here

just blew my mind
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 00:18   Link #103
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Ah, sorry Kyouka^^;;, I'll lend you mine for the day if you want.
Old 2012-06-29, 07:25   Link #104
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Say, the Stage 08 wallpaper went up recently, as usual thanks to my link discovery you can find the new wallpaper here without spending time on the java game .

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
30 sec CM. My ero will save the world!
I think I'm going to like this protag a lot more than Issei their animated counterparts anyways, I have no idea how their novel versions are
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
She is covering her breast I wonder why.
She's just embarrassed being amongst more er, more well endowed girls, that's all. It's not like she's cold, which would prompt me to give her a nice big hug.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
There is nothing there to cover
you know not the power of nipples, my friend. For they have the potential for.... laser power

Quote:
That's another story, of course pettanko girls have a different kind of charm, so do fat curvy ones
You slashed out the word "fat". YOU /S THE WORD "FAT". Did you think I wouldn't notice that? THEY ARE NOT FAT NYAWR *mangatron facedesks*

By the way, I may come off as a boob monster sometimes, but I still like Risarisa. Her zzzzzzzzettai ryouiki overwrites all senses in my brain, just look at that! Almost every cover has her awesome zettai ryouiki legs, ah I'll say this right here and now, she is the pinnacle of my desires of black stocking + green skirt, I'm fighting off every urge to go and get a high a res of those covers as I can, oh she's a dream come true if she was a little bigger up there
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
I've never been so conflicted about watching a new series. The preview his grace Eroking shows tells me to watch, but the voice cast is telling me, don't expect a lot with Ishihara breathing down our necks-v-.
Well it's airing on ATX, it shouldn't be a problem of bad breath

Which I find amusing is most of the DxD previews were censored to the max, and yet that aired uncensored for the most part.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 07:51   Link #105
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha

Woaaahhh. I'm getting excited already for this one. Did they say already when will be the first episode?
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 08:14   Link #106
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Woaaahhh. I'm getting excited already for this one. Did they say already when will be the first episode?
July 6th, exactly one (1) week from today
Old 2012-06-29, 08:30   Link #107
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
you know not the power of nipples, my friend. For they have the potential for.... laser power
you just had to remind me the moment DxD... jumped the shark, uh?

Quote:
Which I find amusing is most of the DxD previews were censored to the max, and yet that aired uncensored for the most part.
Amusing, yes. Unless the opposite happens this time.
Old 2012-06-29, 09:13   Link #108
Kyouka
Is Here

@Mangatron thank you for the new wallpaper
Old 2012-06-29, 09:44   Link #109
ImperialFlameGod8190

excellent this will be a good one idk if its better then DxD but the LN isnt translated in english so i cant read the full thing
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 10:41   Link #110
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
@Mangatron: Risara nipples have potential... what can I say as much as Hastur's @Haiyore, they are of the same size after all

But I will agree on the zettai ryoikki and add that she achieves an S grade without a school uniform, but very adult clothes.

Now on the fat chubby part... dunno what's the problem with it and everytime I type fat big-boned I get at least one (exuberantly-)butt-hurt newbie neg-repping me. I don't like the art style that draws girls like newborn babies with oversized boobs (kanokon, uppote) and boys like skinned rugby balls (accel world).

Drawing characters has the potential to create sexy inhuman proportions that would be otherwise too creepy IRL!
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 13:07   Link #111
Kyouka
Is Here

well to be fair we haven't seen the other 3 in the anime yet so we cant judge how they look
Old 2012-06-29, 16:36   Link #112
Malkuth
Banned

But we have seen their character designs for the anime already (in the official website).
Old 2012-06-29, 18:17   Link #113
AbZeroNow
North American Haruhiist

Crunchyroll is gonna stream this as "So I can't play H"

This is for sure gonna help fill my ecchi quota for the summer.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ord-art-online

I am not liking the delay though in the simulcast.
AbZeroNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 19:57   Link #114
Midonin
Last Engage

The delay is because the CR subs probably won't be based off the AT-X version. It's the same thing that happened with Queen's Blade this past cour. I'll still (re)watch them when they go up, though. Supporting the creators is always a good thing.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 20:13   Link #115
Malkuth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
The delay is because the CR subs probably won't be based off the AT-X version. It's the same thing that happened with Queen's Blade this past cour. I'll still (re)watch them when they go up, though. Supporting the creators is always a good thing.
Crap! yet another show that I will be forced to watch without subs
Old 2012-06-29, 21:44   Link #116
mangatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
you just had to remind me the moment DxD... jumped the shark, uh?
But I had to mention it I can't be the only one who can't forget about it, am I?

Quote:
Amusing, yes. Unless the opposite happens this time.
Well, with the recent posts that CR will be streaming this, it definitely is going to be censored, but I hope they do it similar to Dai Maou, like those chibi icons or something. I don't like the illogical rays of light in the middle of the night, or the mysterious fog in a nice sunny day

Quote:
@Mangatron: Risara nipples have potential... what can I say as much as Hastur's @Haiyore, they are of the same size after all

But I will agree on the zettai ryoikki and add that she achieves an S grade without a school uniform, but very adult clothes.

Now on the fat chubby part... dunno what's the problem with it and everytime I type fat big-boned I get at least one (exuberantly-)butt-hurt newbie neg-repping me. I don't like the art style that draws girls like newborn babies with oversized boobs (kanokon, uppote) and boys like skinned rugby balls (accel world).

Drawing characters has the potential to create sexy inhuman proportions that would be otherwise too creepy IRL!
Wait what, you get blasted for calling them fat? I always thought you were joking about the whole thing just to see my reaction

But anyways, we've not yet seen the other girls in motion yet, have we? (at least I didn't) Who knows, this could be one of those things where the promotional art is just stylized by the artist, animation does tend to be smoothed out to be easier to animate, so maybe the girls will be a bit more slimmer than the promotional art

Think about it, I know in all the previews so far, animated Risarisa doesn't have that broken leg like in the promotional art *runs*
Old 2012-06-29, 21:50   Link #117
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Hmm, I wanna contribute something to the thread, but Mangatron's avi and sig are hypnotizing me for some reason. ...., ...., O.O!, managed to snap myself out of it. You know? I didn't think that this series may take the route of Dai Maou when it came to the first broadcast censorship release. Although based on the CMs and previews alone, I have a feeling it'll do alright.
Old 2012-06-29, 21:57   Link #118
Midonin
Last Engage

The show debuts on AT-X, so anyone who wants to see it uncensored without waiting can. All I said was that the simulcast version will be censored, because the release date indicates CR's video source (and I don't think they could air uncensored versions.)
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-30, 04:35   Link #119
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
The show debuts on AT-X, so anyone who wants to see it uncensored without waiting can. All I said was that the simulcast version will be censored, because the release date indicates CR's video source (and I don't think they could air uncensored versions.)
I see . Thanks for the info.
I will wait for uncensored version then.
Old 2012-06-30, 04:48   Link #120
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
30 sec CM. My ero will save the world!

Master!!!! You revealed to us an ecchi worth to wait since Highschool Dxd!!!!
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, science fiction, shounen