AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-09-15, 13:58   Link #1901
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I like this episode a lot. By a lot. Looks like Seven Arcs really have the nicest baits for people like me to stick to the show. (Ehem, Shinku and Yukki. Ehem.)

I really want to see the next time Yukki purposefully switch bodies with Shinku. By a lot.

@Kyero Fox, Wilfriback: WE CAN NOW CELEBRATE!

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 14:15   Link #1902
ookamigirl

I really enjoy these Dog Days' episodes.
It's so refreshing to watch their fight games and them having fun during and after.
There are no hard feelings from the losers and everyone remains friends.
I keep on wishing our planet would adopt that kind fights instead of real ones.
Paintball or air soft or some kind of sports event would be a nice substitute.
Now back to episode 11.
The body switching thing was fun to watch.
Sink really did a number on his own body LOL
It was a pretty fun episode ^^

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 15:35   Link #1903
Manic
real men love pink

i havent cared much for this season, the cousin and friend could just stay home next time (if their is a next time). Nothings really happened this season its basically been 12 eps of filler.

Season 1 had more heart and more importantly a decent plot.
Old 2012-09-15, 15:49   Link #1904
Tenchi Ryu
True Harem End or BUST

Damn, I was disappointed cause I was hoping Yuuki would do a little more flirting with Cinque with that alone time. Still a good episode.
Old 2012-09-15, 16:19   Link #1905
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
i havent cared much for this season, the cousin and friend could just stay home next time (if their is a next time). Nothings really happened this season its basically been 12 eps of filler.

Season 1 had more heart and more importantly a decent plot.
The premise of Season 2 was to build up the world more. Basically, you've ignored the reason for Season 2.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 16:51   Link #1906
Manic
real men love pink

I havent ignore it, it's just a bad idea. This hasnt shown me anything i hadnt seen in the 1st season cept the addition of squirrel people. Hopefully this has enough of a following in japan that the sales justify a season 3, otherwise this was just a waste of time.
Old 2012-09-15, 16:53   Link #1907
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
The premise of Season 2 was to build up the world more. Basically, you've ignored the reason for Season 2.
Yeah, Season 1 introduced the characters and the setting, along with some plot and character development.
Season 2 is expanding that setting and giving some more character development.

Anyway, nice episode :3
Lots of cute girls during the beach competition scenes
Old 2012-09-15, 17:42   Link #1908
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Ah so Yuki and brochi's relationship is like a adopted child and a sister/mom.
Old 2012-09-15, 19:01   Link #1909
Lycodrake

...still watching, but can't help but go ahead and say it: Noodle Incident much? XP
[edit]
Spoke too soon. Of course.
Couverte, you pervy, sly princess.

And Yukki, you're hilarious. Poor Cinque. XD
Old 2012-09-15, 21:09   Link #1910
teja208
Critical fanboy

Forgive me for asking, next episode is really really the last one for this season? Wacky story without climax like this makes it very hard to keep track of how many episodes left.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 22:11   Link #1911
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Seems like it's going to be 13 episodes like the previous season. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

On that note, body swap hijinks are never old and always huge fun to watch. This episode was no different, and I do think that it's easily one of the best episodes when it comes to entertainment value.
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-15, 23:07   Link #1912
Sumeragi
Banned

Adélaïde = Dojikko.

Sealing a mask instead of a sprite is no small task, if you ask me.
Old 2012-09-16, 00:30   Link #1913
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Adélaïde = Dojikko.
And that's why Valerio just can't leave her alone.

Quote:
Sealing a mask instead of a sprite is no small task, if you ask me.
...Now that I think about it, what if she had accidentally sealed herself all those years ago ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 00:56   Link #1914
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...Now that I think about it, what if she had accidentally sealed herself all those years ago ?
Possibilities are there that she did. To which she will say "Tehepero~"

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 01:15   Link #1915
Dr. Casey

Whenever Adelaide was apologizing to everyone for the trouble that sprite caused, she and the Demon King were both on the bed together. I wonder if they'd just finished getting it on

The Demon King's a pretty lucky guy though, Adelaide might be a few centuries old but she's still the most fuckable Dog Days girl.
Dr. Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 01:19   Link #1916
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
That was what I was implying, Onii-chan~♥♥♥♥♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Whenever Adelaide was apologizing to everyone for the trouble that sprite caused, she and the Demon King were both on the bed together. I wonder if they'd just finished getting it on
No, it's just probably because it's easier for the two to be seen together when they're on the same bed. I don't think it's anything related to ecchi.
Old 2012-09-16, 02:02   Link #1917
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
And that's why Valerio just can't leave her alone.
Is it a bad thing that after this episode, I can't unsee Adel & Vale as Estelle & Yuri?

Yeah, I know the Estelle template is taken by Milhi... and they're also pretty different where the size counts. >.>

Quote:
No, it's just probably because it's easier for the two to be seen together when they're on the same bed. I don't think it's anything related to ecchi.
Yeah, wouldn't read too much into that gesture. Not to mention the cast would probably be onto it a lot more if it was intended to be seen as an intimately compromising moment.

Not that it really matters, they're sleeping in the same room anyway.

Speaking of which... I'm not going to get my '"Kininarimasu" episode, am I?

Spoiler for spoiled for crack:

*runs*

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 02:14   Link #1918
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
That was what I was implying, Onii-chan~♥♥♥♥♥
R-Really? Okay...

Quote:
Easier as opposed to... What ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Is it a bad thing that after this episode, I can't unsee Adel & Vale as Estelle & Yuri?

Yeah, I know the Estelle template is taken by Milhi... and they're also pretty different where the size counts. >.>
I would have been disappointed if you didn't. (Well, not really Estelle for me but...For some reason, Yachiyo from Working...)

Plus, remember that Yuri has a Maou costume and Estelle has a Mahou Shoujo costume ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Yeah, wouldn't read too much into that gesture. Not to mention the cast would probably be onto it a lot more if it was intended to be seen as an intimately compromising moment.

Tsuzuki remember >.> ?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 02:20   Link #1919
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Episode 11

I didn't know the Union Fest included swimsuit battles Leon-sama bounced, Yukikaze bounced, ah it would have been complete if.... we got to see a better view of Ricochet's swimsuit! Look at those frills, why didn't we get a good view of her swimsuit ack *Rico shoots mangatron in the crotch*

Hehehe Adele lost her swimsuit, ah finally we see her in all her glory.... but her hands were in the way! NOooooo.... Oh, the tail fetish grows stronger every ep

THE TAIL I wish she would use her tail to play with my b-*mangatron takes a volleyball serve in the face*

Speaking of tails, how about that YUKUKAZE TAIL PILLOW

I want to experience a Yukikaze tail pillow too!!! I would hug that tail, I would lick it, I would drool all over it like RAWR

A free Millimeter sig for the Milly fan:

Confession time folks.

When I saw Millimeter crawling on the floor like that, I really, seriously instantly thought of her, uh.... doggystyle I was like "That's Millimeter in the doggystyle posi-" *mangatron is Holy Ray'ed* No, Millimeter! It's not my fault! It's all that Saintess and his infectious contagious desire for doggystyle!

Er, seriously speaking, I actually did like this ep. Knowing that Yukikaze wanted to grow up was uh, yeah it brought a smile to my face seeing the Biscotti girls as loli's was... well I can't say but nice to know they all grew up together, well, some are still flat AGH *mangatron is double dagger'ed by Eclair*

But I really did like the ep. Binbougami ep 11 was fun, but it didn't lift my spirits because it is technically to be continued, but this episode was what I needed, that drastic decision I mentioned in my previous post? I was going to quite the forums for a few months until my HDD is back in line. Dog Days really brings a smile to my face every ep so far, and you know, plot or not, I'm enjoying it, and I'm really fired up right now

Images
ending my comments w/ some Yukikaze
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
*runs*
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Dog Day's: Loli Edition -
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Haha they all have a bow on their head And did anyone else find it interesting that at that age Ricochet had a small oversized lab coat?........ no? Come on, someone agree with me, don't make me look like the only lolicon I mean observant one here

A LAB COAT! Does that mean she was stuck in the lab at such a young age? Good thing she didn't turn out to be a Rika from Haganai.....well, actually, that might have been fun to see *runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Ryu View Post
Damn, I was disappointed cause I was hoping Yuuki would do a little more flirting with Cinque with that alone time. Still a good episode.
Not really her fault if he's so apprehensive of her. He denied her tail pillow! Who in their right or wrong mind would deny Yukikaze's tail pillow!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RapidPotential View Post
Seems like it's going to be 13 episodes like the previous season. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
It's rather hard to say. Seeing as Tokyo MX doesn't have a date there, we might have to wait next week for more info

Quote:
Might I suggest that could be the reason why the obelisk broke? Because she wasn't supposed to be there in the first place? way to go dojikko
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-16, 02:26   Link #1920
Sumeragi
Banned

*Hides behind Chaos2Frozen Onii-chan at the appearance of a scary person*

mangatron nii-nii is scary..... he likes animals.....

*Sleeps using Yukizake's tail*

Fox tails are so fluffy and nice..... I used to sleep like this sometimes when sleeping over at Korean Obaa-san's house.....

(Serious note: I actually did sleep with a fox tail as a pillow when I was young, since my maternal grandfather kept a tame fox which was nice enough to just sit still when I played with it. He kept foxes to sell their fur)

Tags
action, fantasy, sports