AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-18, 12:29   Link #11521
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
No Tohka was to the point she would atack anyone that was near by her she nearly killed a cowering Mike and it was only by Origami's intervention that she wasn't killed. That event is the reason she both joined the AST and is such a Origami fangirl. The same thing also almost happened with Shidou.

While the Yamai don't atack people and tends to have spacequakes away from people they still create massive storms that are major threats.

It seems only those that are on the the pillar of mercy have been more or less benign (Yoshino, Natsume ) While those on the pillar of severity are actively destructive ( Kurumi, Katori, and the Yamai's)
Okay i'll give u tohka but i cant give u the yamai's because they have enough sense to fight away from people hell if tohka didnt go running shidou would've never met them and really Natsume aint exactly Benine.
Kurumi is destructive Kotori is destructive but she has massive control over it. the Yamai's arent really dangeorus because they have enough common sense not to fight where other people are involved.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 13:00   Link #11522
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Okay i'll give u tohka but i cant give u the yamai's because they have enough sense to fight away from people hell if tohka didnt go running shidou would've never met them and really Natsume aint exactly Benine.
Sense to fight away from people? Are we talking about the same Yamais? The reason they were refered to as the priority target among the AST and Ratatoskr and even given the code name berserk is because they don't avoid people.

Quote:
“<Berserk>……….”

“……………..aah. They are the two-person spirit confirmed in all around the world of this realm. Appearing into this world, both of them were only always joking around but…………..the problem was the scale of it.”

“aah…………..”

Shidou scratched his cheeks while remembering what happened in the afternoon. It was a strong storm that was able to knock down many trees and make the sea rage.

It would probably be unbearable if that occurred many more times.

“It is probably those girls' fault for the number of outbreak-natured storms occurring around the world. On top of that, the amount of eye-witness information is unusually high. Having their photos taken in a American gossip magazine, it seems there is a little controversy whether it is an angel, UFO or even the flying spaghetti.“
Quote:
“………………it is a hurricane that has the intentions of causing trouble for the world. Although it shows precise intentions of attacking humans, it is not because they hate this world; it is because the after-math of the two of them just quarreling will leave, the forests, mountains, rivers and towns in devastation, they are whimsical berserkers.”

While Reine was saying that, she then hit the terminals enter key. When she did that, the image of a town wrecked into pieces appeared onto the screen.

“……………..the damage done by those girls is very serious. Adding on, having their figures being exposed to the public’s attention, it is an annoyance to the organizations that wants to conceal the existence of Spirits. Due to that, Kaguya and Yuzuru are appointed as priority targets, to <Ratatoskr> and to the AST..……However, there were not many people that were able to get close to them so far.”
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-18, 13:06   Link #11523
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
Sense to fight away from people? Are we talking about the same Yamais? The reason they were refered to as the priority target among the AST and Ratatoskr and even given the code name berserk is because they don't avoid people.
hm i stand amusingly corrected.

We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
Old 2014-12-19, 04:34   Link #11524
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rue View Post
I thought that was longhair Origami.
Maria! Why do this to Kotori!?
Marina = Maria = cute
Origami posters from Rinne Utopia.
Shidou = human wall
Our beloved Yoshinon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
At least they don't intend to kill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dont_play_never_lose View Post
Spoiler for NSFW:
Get me on this airplane ASAP!
Kurumi attendant... *bathes in my pool of nosebleed*

*sits in a corner waiting for Ars Install SS illustrations*
Old 2014-12-19, 05:02   Link #11525
Death Usagi
Banned

All those Kurumi....

I can't.... go on.... ARGH... MY HEART
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 07:13   Link #11526
Mystic_Vegetto

The new Game Announcement is for Date A Live Rinne Utopia for the Playstation VITA which will come out some time in 2015. The Game will have 2 (or 3?) new Routes for the Yamai Twins and Miku.More information will be revealed in Dragon Age Magazine March Issue where they'll talk about the new Character Designs and New Scenario. Here's the links:

Site:
http://www.compileheart.com/date/vita/

PV:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViwU8tNH2Go

So yeah, it looks like it's mostly a port, but the story might be rewritten to include Miku, Kaguya, and Yuzuru. I'm not sure how much will be changed though or if even the Main Scenario with Rinne might be changed as well. Judging from the PV, that seems to be the case. We'll learn more next month.

Edit:
According to Gematsu, the game will feature a new After Story involving a new Outbreak of "Eden".
http://gematsu.com/2014/12/date-live...coming-ps-vita
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 07:22   Link #11527
LoneWolf312

Just wondering is it the sequel of Date a Live Rinne Utopia? Since the first game ends with the word "To be continued" rather than "The End"
LoneWolf312 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 10:26   Link #11528
chanzy7

More Rinne YES! That is awesome
chanzy7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 10:39   Link #11529
edwzin

Only me or yoshino resembles reine-san

http://imgur.com/AQ8ukHM
edwzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 10:41   Link #11530
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwzin View Post
Only me or yoshino resembles reine-san

http://imgur.com/AQ8ukHM
Those were my first thoughts as well when I saw that picture. Maybe Reine is biologically her older sister. Or perhaps Reine is a future Yoshino who was sent to the past lol
Old 2014-12-19, 11:16   Link #11531
Shidou

That mean this game will be transleted in english ? YES !!!
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 11:45   Link #11532
Weather
Wonder Wind

You people are trying to kill me right? RIGHT?!

*drowns in blood*

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 12:57   Link #11533
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather View Post
You people are trying to kill me right? RIGHT?!

*drowns in blood*
Mmm, let's increase the victims a bit...

Date A Live Bad Ending
Spoiler:
Old 2014-12-19, 13:11   Link #11534
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:

[/spoiler]
approved shame u wont get me but well done indeed

Old 2014-12-19, 13:44   Link #11535
Estzero1

Quote:
According to a teaser by the light novels' publisher Enterbrain, players can also go beyond the “date,” and even see their love interest as a pregnant wife in the future after marriage.
After I read this my thoughts were like, yeah this is what a lot people were waiting for.
Imagine the Kurumi Ending

What΄s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 15:53   Link #11536
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estzero1 View Post
After I read this my thoughts were like, yeah this is what a lot people were waiting for.
Imagine the Kurumi Ending
Spoiler:
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-19, 16:03   Link #11537
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
This.......is rather disappointing. So it's just a re-release of a game that will only be two years old, with a few routes added in and maybe a new ending.
It's also a bad sign for the games entirely; it suggests that even Compile Heart doesn't consider the series' sales/popularity enough to warrant a new game for the title.
Old 2014-12-19, 17:33   Link #11538
Estzero1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Spoiler:
It could be, but it is also not completely sure either. Let`s see. One thing is clear to me, it isn't impossible for an VN.

What΄s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-20, 09:39   Link #11539
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shidou View Post
That mean this game will be transleted in english ? YES !!!
Port doesn't necessarily mean English.
Quote:

Date A Live Bad Ending
Spoiler:
Please dude. Stop it or I'll arrest you for possession of awesome pictures.
Old 2014-12-20, 09:58   Link #11540
LoveYouSaber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
This.......is rather disappointing. So it's just a re-release of a game that will only be two years old, with a few routes added in and maybe a new ending.
It's also a bad sign for the games entirely; it suggests that even Compile Heart doesn't consider the series' sales/popularity enough to warrant a new game for the title.
That's a bit too pessimistic view. Could just be they want to milk as much out of a game as possible before moving onto a new game - this might actually mean they have confidence in the series, that it's going to sell well on another medium even though it's just some extra additions to an existing game. The Legend of Heroes series also released ports after their original PC version were out for like several years already, and it's a very popular series.
LoveYouSaber is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy