AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2004-01-02, 02:59   Link #21
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
these are great!!! HEy if u have the episodes later than that of KF subs..... do u have movie 3??? If you happen to have the 3rd movie, i have a HUGE request:

Zoro doing the tatsumaki (tornado) on that one dog guy. I saw it in raw so i dont know where it happened, but it was one of the final battles.
Here are 3 gif for 3 parts of that battle. Just in case you want another one. Sorry the quality aren't that great. Had to make it 51k and under. Grav, I finally get what you were talking about while doing these gif. Sorry, kind of slow.

Last edited by Jn183; 2004-01-02 at 03:21.
Jn183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 03:17   Link #22
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
....... o_o
Grav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 10:45   Link #23
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Here are 3 gif for 3 parts of that battle. Just in case you want another one. Sorry the quality aren't that great. Had to make it 51k and under. Grav, I finally get what you were talking about while doing these gif. Sorry, kind of slow.
Awe Damn, there go those withdrawl pains again. And just when I had them under control!!

So, uh, which episode was these from?
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 10:48   Link #24
Jn183

It was in the 3rd movie of One Piece. BTW, Zoro-san, here is a slower verison of that tornado attack. Also, if Vicious-san still interested in Mr.2. Well, if youeven want that gif I created in the first place. I edited the face change by removing those duplicate that Grav pointed out.

Last edited by Jn183; 2004-01-02 at 11:51.
Old 2004-01-02, 12:20   Link #25
Grav
Gone

Are you using Uzumaki's tutorial to make these, or did you just wing it? Are these your first few GIFs?
Old 2004-01-02, 12:33   Link #26
Jn183

No tutorial. It was just try and error. Beside Ulead is a friendly program. Had it a few month ago and only created 2 gif but they were too big to be allowed on another forum. So, I didn't bother doing gif until the One Piece forums on here was up. These pretty much my first real shot at creating gif from movie clip.
Old 2004-01-02, 12:42   Link #27
Grav
Gone

While I use Ulead myself, I've seen some people who started from scratch and made pretty decent GIFs in Imageready from Uzumaki's tutorial. It's worth 'acquiring' Photoshop7 and Imageready. [blunt]At your current rate it's going to take a long time for my eyes to adjust to your GIFs, and I'm too lazy to write a UGA tutorial.[/tothepoint] Blah.
Old 2004-01-02, 13:10   Link #28
Jn183

It's ok. I'm just doing it for fun and if someone want it then they take it. Guess...I will just do gif for myself since I don't want someone to use the gif I created gif and someone critique their avatar. Making them want to kill me for doing such a crappy gif for them. (^_^)

About the tutorial thx but no thx. I would like to create gif on my own and improve it with my own judgement. It make it more interesting then looking at other ppl guide. That just ruin the fun. Anyway, still got to do a gif like that neji in ur sig link. Might take yr but it would still be a fun experience
Old 2004-01-02, 15:27   Link #29
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

Grav-san i asked you for a giff remember??

Luffy at episode 79 time is 20.23 til 20.26 please where luffy finally realizes its cold
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-02, 15:34   Link #30
Grav
Gone

Haven't downloaded it yet =p

I'll get there
Old 2004-01-02, 15:35   Link #31
Nine Devil

ok thnx
Old 2004-01-02, 18:29   Link #32
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Jn183..... THANK YOU, these Gifs are amazing. I will be staring at them to see which is the best, and use one. THANK YOU.

EDIT: Some other requests my friend

4th Movie: Zoro and Sanji fightin on some pirate's ship.

Zoro and Sanji declares itll take 1 min to beat all of them. Zoro puts his bandana on, takes out his 2 swords and slashes everyone. Sanji taps his feet a bit, spins and spin kicks everyone. DOUBTful u can get ALL of that in one Gif.... maybe 2, one of sanji and one of Zoro. Sorry if im requesting too much.

Last edited by Zoro; 2004-01-02 at 21:02.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 01:33   Link #33
NiGHTS

Send a message via AIM to NiGHTS
Episode 63, 10:53, please ^_^
NiGHTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 05:17   Link #34
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoro
Zoro and Sanji declares itll take 1 min to beat all of them. Zoro puts his bandana on, takes out his 2 swords and slashes everyone. Sanji taps his feet a bit, spins and spin kicks everyone. DOUBTful u can get ALL of that in one Gif.... maybe 2, one of sanji and one of Zoro. Sorry if im requesting too much.
Here are the 2 gif. Zoro one is quite small. If I dont' feel lazy then I will edit the Zoro gif to make it bigger. To have a better idea of what is going on in the gif. No big deal, ask all you want. It only took me 1-2 minute to cut the right clip and create it into a gif. Nothing complicated. Not like these gif had to be turn in for a grade or anything. Btw, those fight scene are quite long so couldn't make it into a better quality. Well, there might be a way but haven't figure it out yet.

I was wondering whether to d/l Movie 4 or not but thank to you I did. And it turn out to be quite good. Well, probably b/c of Robin and Choppa.
Old 2004-01-04, 05:53   Link #35
Nine Devil

Jn183 can you make my a gif Luffy at episode 79 time is 20.23 til 20.26 please where luffy finally realizes its cold

thnx already
Old 2004-01-04, 13:51   Link #36
Jn183

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
Jn183 can you make my a gif Luffy at episode 79 time is 20.23 til 20.26 please where luffy finally realizes its cold

thnx already
Here are 3 option for it. This scene didn't had many movement in it so it wasn't a big file. Therefore, the quality are better. And I just found those page flipping, Zoro-san. So, dont' want u to think I put more effort on Devil-san gif.
Old 2004-01-04, 18:26   Link #37
Triga
Polar bear tamer

Zorogif

Has like 6 frames, all of those looked so alike but they didn't after all and I ended up deleting useful frames. And the filesize is too big for 6-frames-gif, 42kb. I have to practise more --> lady alvida gif.

EDIT: If anyone knows any good frame where Luffy is smiling straight and touching his hat with his left(?) hand, lemme know.
Triga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 18:42   Link #38
Grav
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiGHTS
Episode 63, 10:53, please ^_^
Old 2004-01-04, 19:13   Link #39
NiGHTS

Send a message via AIM to NiGHTS
Thanks a lot =P
NiGHTS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-01-04, 19:40   Link #40
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jn183
Here are the 2 gif. Zoro one is quite small. If I dont' feel lazy then I will edit the Zoro gif to make it bigger. To have a better idea of what is going on in the gif. No big deal, ask all you want. It only took me 1-2 minute to cut the right clip and create it into a gif. Nothing complicated. Not like these gif had to be turn in for a grade or anything. Btw, those fight scene are quite long so couldn't make it into a better quality. Well, there might be a way but haven't figure it out yet.

I was wondering whether to d/l Movie 4 or not but thank to you I did. And it turn out to be quite good. Well, probably b/c of Robin and Choppa.
thanks man!
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags