Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-12-08, 20:56   Link #21
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Where do you think he's been the last few chapters? Obviously in his evil hideout hatching his evil scheme with his evil minions... of evil
Chad was probably already taken out by the new villains...It would be just like Kubo to take out Chad before the action even starts.
Old 2010-12-08, 20:56   Link #22
DarkHollowIchigo

Uuuuu i'm so excited!
Old 2010-12-08, 21:11   Link #23
Chiisai Kuma
*Artist

stupid websits havent uploaded yet *sulks*, ive got exams starting in 6 hours and i need atleast an hour to cram and i need to sleep. *waits 17 seconds* UPLOAD ALREADY DAMN IT!!!

edit: ok im sick of waiting. because of this waiting in only gonna get 4 hours of sleep now, with exams (i have not even studied for) to go to when i wake up.
(im in a very bad mood rite now)

sig made by the wonderful Godlike1889
http://forums.animesuki.com/member.php?u=80506

Last edited by Chiisai Kuma; 2010-12-08 at 22:15.
Old 2010-12-08, 22:50   Link #24
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
You make it sound like that is a bad thing. Sensui Shinobu was a great villain, and the Chapter Black Saga was the best Yu Yu Hakusho story arc. So, if Bleach can attain even half the awesomeness of Togashi's story, then we are in for a damn good time.
I was actually quoting a parody Shunsui Arc was all right.
Old 2010-12-09, 01:15   Link #25
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post
stupid websits havent uploaded yet *sulks*, ive got exams starting in 6 hours and i need atleast an hour to cram and i need to sleep. *waits 17 seconds* UPLOAD ALREADY DAMN IT!!!

edit: ok im sick of waiting. because of this waiting in only gonna get 4 hours of sleep now, with exams (i have not even studied for) to go to when i wake up.
Dude, get your priorities straight. Bleach will be just as badly written tomorrow. No need to ruin your education over it...
Old 2010-12-09, 03:31   Link #26
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Dude, get your priorities straight. Bleach will be just as badly written tomorrow. No need to ruin your education over it...
quigon, pointing out retardedness since Jan 2007.
Old 2010-12-09, 04:09   Link #27
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
You make it sound like that is a bad thing. Sensui Shinobu was a great villain, and the Chapter Black Saga was the best Yu Yu Hakusho story arc. So, if Bleach can attain even half the awesomeness of Togashi's story, then we are in for a damn good time.
funny but the concept of bleach was supposedly turned down by the publisher before since it resembled yu yu hakusho. if kubo tries to copy it then the publisher was right to reject it the first time.

i actually like the plot of bleach but during the last few years kubo's writing had gone from good, decent to awkward and sometimes downright stupid. i'm still hoping that kubo will turn things around with this new arc, give us some concrete answers for a change.

Last edited by ronin myael; 2010-12-09 at 06:39.
Old 2010-12-09, 04:51   Link #28
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiisai Kuma View Post

After reading this post I'm wondering to myself: how do I nominate people for the Darwin awards?
Old 2010-12-09, 09:09   Link #29
Alchemist007
*Author

http://www.darwinawards.com/slush/submit_story.html
Old 2010-12-09, 11:07   Link #30
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Well, chapter is out. I gotta say, this is getting somewhat interesting. It seems that this whole "humans with power" is likened to both Chad and Orihime. And according to Ishida's father, the attack on his son was done because Quincies are similar to them. So the next likely target is either Chad or Orihime. My money is on Chad, since Orihime had her damsel in distress role already printed, completed and submitted.

-Now, here's my question. The "nasty thing" Karin mentioned is telling Yuzu that the reason behind Ichigo not eating dinner with them is because he's perverted. Of course this is likely a joke on her part but Yuzu reaction is rather odd. For what reason is she being so angry?
Old 2010-12-09, 11:14   Link #31
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
After reading this post I'm wondering to myself: how do I nominate people for the Darwin awards?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Only applies if stupidity is cause of his death. Not if it makes him fail his exams. (Though I suppose there is a bit of natural selection going on with who passes the exams.)

Anyway, Inoue was so adorable at the start. i guess Kubo took a hint and realised he needed to make her more likeable after the KUROSAKI-KUN!!! arc.
Old 2010-12-09, 11:17   Link #32
Slayerx

Quote:
Chad was probably already taken out by the new villains...It would be just like Kubo to take out Chad before the action even starts.
*reads chapter*
Well i think the chance of that happening may have shot up -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
-Now, here's my question. The "nasty thing" Karin mentioned is telling Yuzu that the reason behind Ichigo not eating dinner with them is because he's perverted. Of course this is likely a joke on her part but Yuzu reaction is rather odd. For what reason is she being so angry?
Well i take it that she has a idolized idea of who ichigo is and Karin is rather attacking that idea... Yuzu is apparently very defensive of her vision of ichigo

on a side note
yuzu looks cuter with her hair down
Old 2010-12-09, 11:21   Link #33
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Hmm, that should have been 5 decibel, not Herz, since Hz measures frequency while Db measures amplification. Ryuuken's a quack doctor!
Other than that, very intriguing chapter. Apparently Chad has been missing since forever and he is a viable target, meaning we'll prolly see him chained on a chair being questioned/tormented/etc. Too bad we didn't get to see Ishida's arm-shoplifter...
Old 2010-12-09, 11:23   Link #34
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Please tell me Ichigo suspects the Xcutioner group. They could be a red herring but still...
Old 2010-12-09, 11:34   Link #35
Fran~
floating away...

Ishida's dad is acting cool with Orihime?

There is no way you can blame him
Old 2010-12-09, 11:58   Link #36
Aqua Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
Ishida's dad is acting cool with Orihime?

There is no way you can blame him
Ryuuken is just Ishi x Hime shipper
Old 2010-12-09, 11:59   Link #37
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

I've missed this Orihime. I hope she stays around for awhile.
Old 2010-12-09, 12:54   Link #38
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Here is a question: why is Ishida in the bed when Inoue can just heal him 1-2-3? Anyone?
Old 2010-12-09, 12:59   Link #39
Alchemist007
*Author

Seems like Ishida didn't want anyone near him.

I wonder if this will be as Ryuuken said - attacks on the humans with powers or I was thinking maybe another attack on Quincy's in general...such an arc could be cool.

Less focus on Ichigo could be implied in such a scenario but clearly that's not the direction Ichigo's character is (probably ever) going to head in.

I also like Inoue's comic relief
Old 2010-12-09, 13:23   Link #40
catsado

OMG Orihime is so kawaiiiiii
Closed Thread