AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-03-01, 04:52   Link #1261
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
That's an easy one. If the Light Novel Sucked, then it WONT become an anime.

The anime must adhere to certain restrictions that are applied when the Production group is formed (Episodes, Director, Producer) and hence will be as good or LESS than the original material.

Sometimes the director will have enough imagination to outdo the source, but that's rare.
yeah! I hope they reflect in their action, and re-make the anime (this time more seriously)

btw, Charkan?
are you already received your raw of vol 4?, chapt 20 make me feel more excited

--------------

If Kampfer is alien, then the hybrid will be like a Super Saiyan-Human cross no?

Imagine if the baby of Natsuru X Kampfer Shizuku been stolen by Medusa Kaede and trained to most evil Kampfer just like what happen in Nanoha
Old 2010-03-01, 05:09   Link #1262
Mentar
Banned

My vol4 should be hitting the JP mail today... I ordered 2 copies, so I can kill one for scanning. And I was already wondering if I should coerce a chinese translator to do it.

Are there any reliable news from the latest light novel?
Old 2010-03-02, 05:55   Link #1263
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
My vol4 should be hitting the JP mail today... I ordered 2 copies, so I can kill one for scanning. And I was already wondering if I should coerce a chinese translator to do it.

Are there any reliable news from the latest light novel?
nope! still waiting hellraiser-bro to sum previous VN
Old 2010-03-04, 01:17   Link #1264
ZeKeR
Superbad

cool..... ME LIKE IT!!!!! and sakura will get sacked...
Old 2010-03-04, 02:22   Link #1265
Nemesis

Went to look at latest chapters, yeah, same thing,slight changes...............

And still evident of the flaws.
Why i failed to realize such flaws from the beginning was a real wonder in the beginning.

Well,i more or less can't be refunded in any way.I'm still waiting to be proven wrong that the light novel isn't going to be ending crappily.
It can't redeem itself in my opinion, but at least it has to end well.

So many months to wait, and luckily, i don't feel the pressure of waiting for it end while i enjoying myself in the grassier fields on the other side of the river while waiting for this "crop" to be ready for harvesting.
Old 2010-03-04, 02:46   Link #1266
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

vol 11 of novel is out now, but I can't upload it becuz mediafire is blocked in the place I stay now. till I find a better place to upload it, you have to find it somewhere else ><
Old 2010-03-04, 17:02   Link #1267
renzoz

I have seen the anime and manga but definetly the light novels are the best i hope vol 11 come up soon.
umm i dunno why everyone hate sakura i think she's cool, somehow
anyway, surerman can you pm the raws please? thanks.
Old 2010-03-04, 18:48   Link #1268
Lummie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
vol 11 of novel is out now, but I can't upload it becuz mediafire is blocked in the place I stay now. till I find a better place to upload it, you have to find it somewhere else ><
Any chance on a short summary from you Kuroishinigami?
Old 2010-03-06, 09:47   Link #1269
Nemesis

HA!

So i hope the volume cover will certainly indicate the final end pairing indeed.
An idiot and a clumsy girl.

Well,just a bit more to the finish of this egregious experience.
Rejoice,all of you fanboys,at least your beloved flower won't get sullied by a heap of cow dung.
Old 2010-03-06, 10:08   Link #1270
hellraiser85

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuroishinigami View Post
whoa you really have vol11 ready to upload? sweet^__^ i'm so looking forward !

@surer-bro i have been so busy these months i almost never even logged in, btw i don't remember what was the last summary i wrote, gotta check

Last edited by hellraiser85; 2010-03-06 at 12:08.
Old 2010-03-06, 10:53   Link #1271
Sinta

I would be surprised if there was a final pairing at all in this series. I am thinking Harem or open ending unless the Novels are more serious then the anime was...which i really don't know.
Old 2010-03-07, 16:56   Link #1272
Ashikabi

Kampfer Light Novel 12's cover page is out

it seems this will be the final pairing
Old 2010-03-07, 17:15   Link #1273
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
What a crappy way to end the series, if it indeed is the final pairing. But again, its not like the series was anything good to begin with - the only thing something worth in it was Shizuka.
Old 2010-03-07, 17:17   Link #1274
Ashikabi

hmm am I the only one who likes Natsuru x Akane here? I know Shizuku and I like her as well but I dunno why ppl thinks Akane is bad
Old 2010-03-07, 17:20   Link #1275
Darknemo2000

She is not bad. Juts not nearly as good as Shizuka. Akane is very very generic and plain. Its hard to be original these days anyway, so such characters like Shizuka are refreshing.

But I guess it suits - generic series ending with a generic pairing. Its too bad that the series had Shizuka in it or else I would have not even bothered with the series to begin with - it is not bad series per se, just that there are hundreds like these and the only thing that made it slightly more different was Shizuka.
Old 2010-03-07, 17:40   Link #1276
Mentar
Banned

Ah well.

The main problem I have with Akane is that her "normal" form is by far the most boring character out of ALL versions. Yes, she was dedicated. Yes, she was helpful. And to a degree I guess I could even understand what probably will become Natsuru's reasoning to pick her.

But somehow it doesn't really thrill me if after quite an exciting ride the character-version with the charisma of a slice of toast takes the cake. Heck, I guess I might have even preferred a Kaede ending over this ^_^;

So, boring girl meets simpleton guy. And the real stars fade into the background.

*yawn*
Old 2010-03-07, 17:57   Link #1277
Lummie

Quote:
The main problem I have with Akane is that her "normal" form is by far the most boring character out of ALL versions. Yes, she was dedicated. Yes, she was helpful. And to a degree I guess I could even understand what probably will become Natsuru's reasoning to pick her.
Scrap that normal part, i'd say she's incredibly childish to the point that i'd never want to see her reappear again. At least her other side was entertaining.

Aahh what a way to thrash the best character (Shizuke) in the serie. Shame on the author.
Old 2010-03-07, 18:02   Link #1278
Darknemo2000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lummie View Post
Scrap that normal part, i'd say she's incredibly childish to the point that i'd never want to see her reappear again. At least her other side was entertaining.

Aahh what a way to thrash the best character (Shizuke) in the serie. Shame on the author.
Author must be a merchandise idiot, or else he would have undertood that he is sitting on the gold mine (Shizuka is most popular Kampfer character in Japan as well) and would have tried to squueze more stuff from it.

But again, it seems that his 'talent' was enough for only one good character - neither plot, nor other characters, nor development got any of it, and to make the things worse the author was not able to see that himself.

If other future series of his will be the same (just without Shizuka) Kampfer may end up being his life-work...
Old 2010-03-07, 18:04   Link #1279
Mentar
Banned

For real fans, I find it worrisome how many get her name wrong

Shizuku. Sangou Shizuku.

Well, in any way the manga is going to run for quite a long while, so we'll have a delicious lot of Kaichou to enjoy. Even in volume 11 we'll have quite a bit of liplock action there. So who knows, maybe we'll get something semi-open at least.

Oh, and about merchandising: The Shizuku dakimakura was sold out, all others were still available *grin*
Old 2010-03-07, 18:08   Link #1280
Lummie

Quote:
Oh, and about merchandising: The Shizuku dakimakura was sold out, all others were still available *grin*
You find it worrisome for us to mispell her name but not for the author to not notice this.....
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, genderbender, romance, shounen