Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2017-03-25, 03:37   Link #22561
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Which node did you get it from?
I farmed the caster 40 AP. I get about 12,000+ points each run until I got to 1m.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-25, 05:16   Link #22562
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
I farmed the caster 40 AP. I get about 12,000+ points each run until I got to 1m.
Fair enough. I'm already over 1.1M, so I'm already rolling back on event Servant only teams and adding at least one extra anti-Class Servant and looking for LB item farming CEs on support (have a nice max leveled "Suteki, Suteki!" on my support list with a LB 4* CE), so I'm nowhere near that bonus (9600 total a fight, I think?), but I've got a +5 Bowls bonus, so I'm happy.

Also have +5 on Gourds, but I'm able to use an Okita support (with LB 3*) for that, so the bonus is a fair bit better. Not looking forward to when I really start concentrating on Pots, though, as the best I'll probably be able to do will be +1 from support. Its also why I'm not too concerned about Points at the moment, since I'll be getting plenty while farming for Pots.

EDIT: ...And that's Gourds cleared in the shop. All Caster node from now until Archer pops up, I guess.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-03-25 at 06:24.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-25, 12:05   Link #22563
McW
Canaan II When?

OMG!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Please rng stop this unbalanced bless, I still have CE on the store and more gold servants and less naked priests, it's already annoying that my alt acc that is one year yonger than my main has more SSR than the later.

Now what rerun we'll get after the event ?

Spoiler for possibilities:

Of course I still prefer something new,specially if has a welfare zeker or Jalter Ruler 4* that some many people wanted. Also level upped to 131 and a extra slot on fl which is fine.
McW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-25, 20:56   Link #22564
MartianMage

10/10/10 Medusa and Stheno... no ragrets! Need shells and lanugo for meduloli and 30+ stingers for casGil.

Also...

10/10/10 Tamamo... just need her bond CE. Also missing 1500 prisms to LB Mona Lisa.
Kyubey: Perhaps the same could be said of all religions.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-03-25 at 21:13.
MartianMage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-25, 21:29   Link #22565
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Just passed 1.4M Points, picked up last Plume, and got Waver to 9/10/10 (just 6M QP short of that last 10). Gourd items cleared from shop. 780 Bowls away from clearing Bowl items. Still have 200 MP (picked up second Mona Lisa) and all Pot mats left (Pot CE and Skull cleared), so 3300 Pots.

Hope that Archer node drops a lot of Pots. Good to know I won't need to worry about party composition while farming the rest of the event, since I'll probably hit 1.5M (and clear Bowls) before that Archer node even opens tomorrow.
Old 2017-03-25, 22:56   Link #22566

Yeeeeeeessssss CCC event announced!
5596050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-25, 23:09   Link #22567
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Guda Guda part 2 as well in mid-April. Male Berserker featured.

My body is ready for CCC. Will save everything from now so I hope it won't happen soon. Probably in May or June.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-25, 23:50   Link #22568
McW
Canaan II When?

Didn't play CCC or Extra anyway... Looking forward for more wackiness in GudaGuda 2 hopefully it includes Sun Wukong or Hideyoshi, actually not so much sine I'm low of quartz so not much hope to roll anything, the guy looks like Hijikata but no one knows for sure.
Old 2017-03-26, 00:29   Link #22569
Klard
The cilvilain

Too bad that i can't play CCC because i don't know much about the language, but well BB free servant pls
Old 2017-03-26, 02:31   Link #22570
Kakurin
大佐

YouTube
Old 2017-03-26, 05:51   Link #22571
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Well, all that's left for me is Pots (and 9k Points, but that barely counts). Here's hoping for lots of Cus and Scathachs and Lancurias tomorrow with appropriately assigned Poster Girl CEs. And if not? Well, I need a ton of QP anyway...
Old 2017-03-26, 09:19   Link #22572
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

I missed the livestream in the morning and only found time to watch it now. Nobu can't stop being hyped so much about everything. He really wants to talk about Fate so much. Takahashi and Kawasumi are equally hyped as well. Rumi getting separate from them by Hanae, Uchiyama and Suwabe is a shame as I think she wants to talk to them as well.
Though it's already obvious, Kawasumi got the greenlight from Nasu to say that the voice in Arthur's NP is indeed Proto Merlin. She really loves Merlin and is proud to be Proto Merlin and wants her to be added too. Given how they're complying to release an Arturia in every class as per Kawasumi's offhand comment before, it may be a matter of time before we see her. Complying with what the cashcow's VA is requesting so they can get more money. I'm on to you TM.
And lol, Suwabe going with the memes about Siegfried and Emiya Alter. Does he play the game or is he just keeping up with the memes of Fate?
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-26, 10:28   Link #22573
McW
Canaan II When?

For this week mission we have a new one, 15 magical beings, FYI the skeletons on Fuyuki counts as it. So play the Benki and Hassan node 3 times and the rest with complete itself if you keep farming in the event.

Just watched the whole thing on youtube, 45 min, LOL at Nobu biting his tongue because he can't say any spoiler about Apocrypha, and Suwabe saying that he voiced archer the whole time and now voice a Saber and the "Sumanai" meme.
Old 2017-03-26, 11:01   Link #22574
MartianMage

Actually you can just do the caster node three times to get both chaotic and evil off gilles. Caster node also has demon so there's that.

Most of the event mobs count as magical beings so that one will complete itself.
Homura: Your words are as empty as your soul! Lolis ill-needs a savior such as you!
Kyubey: What is a loli? A miserable little pile of moe! But enough talk...have at you!
Old 2017-03-26, 14:19   Link #22575
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

I will be short. That 10 quartz from AJ2017 were lucky ones.

Spoiler for Guess what:
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-26, 14:44   Link #22576
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Still no Okita for me, but I've now gotten Emiya to NP3 (from NP1 at the beginning of the event—the rate-up is for real). He probably does more NP damage than Ishtar now.

EDIT:
*Sees that the new Archer node is a catch-all node rather than Pot-centric*

*Still gets more Pots (barely) than on any other node yet*

smh...

EDIT2:
Images
Got less than half the haul in Pots as normal. Don't even care.

Last edited by quigonkenny; 2017-03-26 at 15:39.
quigonkenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-26, 18:00   Link #22577
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klard View Post
Too bad that i can't play CCC because i don't know much about the language, but well BB free servant pls
I really doubt it'll have a free Servant. You need to clear grand time temple to access to the event. That means locking up most new players from one and mobages don't do this.

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-26, 18:36   Link #22578
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Other than Okita, I am going to guess that Servants giving bonuses to the Guda Guda Bakumatsu event will be either be all Japanese and/or those originating from the 1800s (Nightingale, Billy the Kid, Geronimo, Jekyll, Jack, etc..)
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-03-26, 20:55   Link #22579
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Given the time period, odds on a Saber/Archer/Rider Matthew Perry (not the Friend)? Obviously as the villain of the piece...
Old 2017-03-26, 22:25   Link #22580
MartianMage

I'd still farm caster node over the archer node. Archer node only has 5-6 more pots than caster which is offset by trading the excess bowls into pots. Also heart drop = 50 pots... seriously the other mats can go screw themselves I need more hearts. Also I have over 500 plumes. Fuck you plumes stop being in event shops/rewards. Would trade plumes for wyvern claws if I could so I can work on the skills of the Artorias(a lot of em Artorias need this shit in large quantities).

But if you really insist on pots over everything else... just do the rider node and enjoy your horse shoes?

Last edited by MartianMage; 2017-03-26 at 22:38.

Tags
fgo, gacha, ios, type-moon