AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-02-19, 16:35   Link #1641
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

This was TOTAL bull.. We were down to 9th wave and everyone got K.O'd , I'm a infiltrator and i managed to slowly pick them off and solo the mech who was a elite target. they get raised and we finish the mission, here comes evac.. AND A DISCONNECTION!

I was gonna get 20k money from that!
Old 2012-02-19, 16:41   Link #1642
com_gwp

inb4 everything gets reset since this is just a demo. I'm holding myself back from playing anymore until I get the full game.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 16:43   Link #1643
Aqua Knight

I think I will stop playing demo before 2 weeks because I would get too used to combat and playing SP would be boring.
Old 2012-02-19, 16:46   Link #1644
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I cant beat the GOLD level of difficulty XD usually after 5minutes we get destroyed ;/ mostly becouse of lack of firepower and low levels... but still hard level

but I beat several bronze and silver levels... but I think I had once a 11wave and not normaly 10...
Oh yeah, that's right. The last one is an extraction.
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 22:04   Link #1645
killer3000ad

edit: Extended trailer coming out on the 21st of Feb.

Last edited by killer3000ad; 2012-02-19 at 22:43.
killer3000ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-19, 22:30   Link #1646
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

-waits for the femshep complaints-

anyone else but me find ash... pointless in the trailer? I'd rather garrus be there... or even Wrex.. sheesh but its earth so I guess humans only.
Old 2012-02-19, 22:32   Link #1647
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer3000ad View Post
hmm... I am hoping that taking the earth back would be middle part of the game. Because I just can't see Shepard focusing on romance and other personal things when earth is getting destroyed.

And a question, where is the best multiplayer community for ME3 on pc?
Old 2012-02-19, 22:37   Link #1648
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Meh, for all the femShep stuff that Bioware finally bothered to give the complainers their 10 seconds of fame, there is seriously no denying that Male 'Mark Meer' Shepard is the face and prime marketing focus of the franchise.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 02:31   Link #1649
zibi88

well persoanly I will keep up playing the demo till the release XD good time killer... the same I got to learn some of the abilities and will know which one should I go first in SP... becouse when you first start the game and see choose your class... soldier,agent,spy ect. you dont have an idea how that class is on battlefield... so this little demo is good for that

MP is lots of fun especially if you find good guys to play... since there were many times that I could say duds were kinda blind on the battlefield then they die... you rush to pick them up and die instead

I seriously hate those sniper-girls... shields go instantly to 0 and you gota hide fast till shields regenerate...as a stormtrooper (kinda the teleport thingy and nova) barriers are everything... as their skills depends on it ^^

well mecha's are easy if you have those small rockets... I kinda hate those snipers the most... centurions well they have strong shields and it takes time to fight them but still not that hard.... but those ghost units are indead pain in ass xD (if I remember tehy have barriers then shields and then health)

but what I would change in the game is well... maybe a dedicated servers or something since its pain in ass to look after players to play (it takes time)... and mostly the "shop" I would really want to create a steady shop where you can unlock weaps and classes by paying certaint amount of credits and not make it all that random ;/

like new class costs lets say 50.000 credits... people would play their best to get this amount of cash and unlock it.... since its really frustrating that after buying like 10-20veteran boxes you get nothing good from it... but I guess its for the game lifespine sake

still we only got 1 race and 2maps... so not much... cant wait for full game ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 02:52   Link #1650
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Reapers know how to cause some beautiful destruction.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 03:07   Link #1651
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
well I cant beat the GOLD level of difficulty XD usually after 5minutes we get destroyed ;/ mostly becouse of lack of firepower and low levels... but still hard level

but I beat several bronze and silver levels... but I think I had once a 11wave and not normaly 10...
Gold is practically impossible. Silver is hard enough as it is. Unless you're max level, you've basically got no hope of beating Gold.

But I'm pleased with the demo. Multiplayer seems fun, if somewhat derivative of Gears of War's Horde mode.

Not so pleased with the downgrade/nerf for the Sentinel class. The massive power recharge penalty (-80%, -50% fully upgraded) and the fact that you have to actively detonate your tech armor makes the skill almost completely useless in actual combat. ME2 tech armor was WAY better.

That being said, the Vanguard got a much needed buff. The Biotic Charge/Nova combo is RIDICULOUSLY GOOD. Definitely the class of choice if you like to go into conflicts head-first.

Other classes seem to be more or less the same in terms of play style. I'm not so sure about the Engineer class though... it seemed underpowered to me. All the classes in the demo seem to have really long power recharge times. I hope it's different for the real game, because some of those recharge times for powers are going to get you killed on Hardcore or Insanity.

Krogan Soldier and Asari Adept are awesome for multiplayer. Human (male or female) is best for Vanguard, hands down because of the combo. Quarian is obvious choice for Engineer. Infiltrator... all the characters do fine, so I've seen. Not sure about Sentinel, as I still only have the female human (even though it's my most used class ).

Overall my opinion is good, though. I'm replaying ME1 and 2 to get ready for March 6th.
Old 2012-02-20, 03:08   Link #1652
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Power recharge times are dependant on your weight. The more you carry, the longer your recharge times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post

anyone else but me find ash... pointless in the trailer? I'd rather garrus be there... or even Wrex.. sheesh but its earth so I guess humans only.
I was rolling my eyes more at the little kid.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 03:48   Link #1653
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

I don't know if it was the low-levels, but Soldier Class felt really weak to me. The Adrenaline Rush and Concussive Shot were weak, and they still had the 2 Weapon restriction despite being Soldier.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 04:02   Link #1654
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

@Nightengale: I'd say the Soldier feels weak because it's based on general "tanking", since Soldiers can take much more punishment. Where an infiltrator will die within 2 seconds, a Krogan Soldier seems to be immortal. Hence the damage is somewhat limited.

But I agree that the two-weapon limit is a bit meh, Soldier should have some more "speciality" to them.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 04:53   Link #1655
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Gold is practically impossible. Silver is hard enough as it is. Unless you're max level, you've basically got no hope of beating Gold.
As far as i tried out , you can beat Gold with full infiltrator team(take missile launcher to kill down the mech faster)
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 05:12   Link #1656
Darkbeat
'אין ייאוש בעולם כלל

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Have yet to try Gold, is it really so tough? Bronze is soloable with some level 1 characters and Silver you'll do fine in a team at least level 10.

Quote:
Not so pleased with the downgrade/nerf for the Sentinel class. The massive power recharge penalty (-80%, -50% fully upgraded) and the fact that you have to actively detonate your tech armor makes the skill almost completely useless in actual combat. ME2 tech armor was WAY better.
My first ME2 playthrough was as Sentinel and they honestly needed the nerf. Especially a Sentinel taking Energy Drain as the advanced power, was essentially unkillable. Tanking rockets in the face while knocking down all opponents and refreshing your team's cooldown is broken. I don't think I ever died even on Insanity. Was a fun class though.

Quote:
Other classes seem to be more or less the same in terms of play style. I'm not so sure about the Engineer class though... it seemed underpowered to me.
On the contrary, I'd say Engineer is shaping up to be one of the better classes. It was one of the better classes in ME2 and hasn't taken any noticeable hits/nerfs, only benefits from faster cooldowns, quicker animations and the addition of Sentry Turret.

Quote:
Overall my opinion is good, though. I'm replaying ME1 and 2 to get ready for March 6th.
I've been busy doing this too! (which is why I haven't been on here much, running out of time)

Brilliant series.
Darkbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 06:44   Link #1657
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Tactical cloak + Cryo blast + Melee = Teh Sheet.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 06:55   Link #1658
com_gwp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I don't know if it was the low-levels, but Soldier Class felt really weak to me. The Adrenaline Rush and Concussive Shot were weak, and they still had the 2 Weapon restriction despite being Soldier.
Could be that the base race was weaker. I've had a game with a Krogan soldier on Silver and the 2 of us alone almost cleared the entire challenge. The carnage ability and Krogan Melee seems especially overpowered, IMO definitely didn't seem to me that soldiers were weak.

Also, despite maining infiltrator, I love the soldier's melee animation the most.

Last edited by com_gwp; 2012-02-20 at 07:10.
com_gwp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 07:33   Link #1659
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

It's a shame that Krogan can't be Vanguard ! Only soldier meh.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 07:59   Link #1660
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
It's a shame that Krogan can't be Vanguard ! Only soldier meh.
Do they atleast have a charge?

Tags
effect, games, mass