AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-02-16, 12:23   Link #561
Midonin
Last Engage

I know Daigoro Michel Murata. He's a close personal friend of George Glass.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 12:28   Link #562
ookamigirl

Hime is a weird one.
Didn't think she would be so bold when it comes to Eita.
On the other hand, he will suffer for it.
Supplemental summer classes turned out to be interesting.
Looks like he got yet another girl for his harem.
I don't get it. Why are all the girls so hung up on him? He's nothing special.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 14:05   Link #563
EroKing

Episode 7

Oh what a fun character Ai-chan is to watch
Old 2013-02-16, 14:28   Link #564
Haiprbim
Banned

Episode 7 is coming out tomorrow. I cannot believe I haven't yet posted on this thread before, OreShura is one of the top animes I watched, I enjoy it fully!
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 14:52   Link #565
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Another enjoyable episode (ep7). Fuyuumi (Ai) is a strong classic tsundere. I was struck by her wild voice and checked who played her: Kayano Ai, in a voice I've never heard from her before. Kayanon really was born to be a seiyuu.

I enjoyed Kaoru, too, and checked who he was played by: Taneda Risa, the woman who played young Saki in Shin Sekai yori and Asami in Sukitte ii na yo. So we have a new female voice for young male roles.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 14:52   Link #566
Mentar
Banned

HA HA HA HA HA

Oh my god, Ai is a riot ^_^ ... so over the top that it's silly, but it's silly of a good kind!
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 15:17   Link #567
Divini
Senpai!

Ahahaha you gotta feel sorry for Kaoru.

He's like the best wingman you could have, but trying to be A-chan's wingman coupled with Eita's denseness must be frustrating.
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 15:30   Link #568
Mentar
Banned

I've rewatched ep7 just out of enjoyment of Ai's seiyuu's work. Such a wide range of emotions, and handled really nicely. Great job!
Old 2013-02-16, 18:18   Link #569
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Another enjoyable episode (ep7). Fuyuumi (Ai) is a strong classic tsundere. I was struck by her wild voice and checked who played her: Kayano Ai, in a voice I've never heard from her before. Kayanon really was born to be a seiyuu.
I recognized her voice right away but it's definitely the first time I hear her play an over the top tsundere like Ai. A highly enjoyable performance from her once again.

I said a couple weeks ago I was fine with Chiwa and Masuzu alone, but Ai is way too fun an addition to pass up.
Old 2013-02-16, 18:27   Link #570
-Urusai-
sleeping shana :3

I have so much fun with this anime, I ♥ it :3

Mou dare ni mo tayoranai
-Urusai- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 18:29   Link #571
FredFriendly
Beyond the Fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayami View Post
If I called Masuzu a bitch, I'd only insult dogs. Masuzu has just a turd in place of a soul.
Episode 7 demonstrates just how right you are. Once again Masuzu reveals her true character. Eita isn't much better, and will, no doubt, do her bidding, and it will be Ai's turn to be humiliated and tortured (with Chiwa coming to her rescue). Apparently, the turd feels that Ai is more of a threat than Hime, and she's probably right.

And, of course, Eita will go to the fireworks with Masuzu instead of Chiwa on the 4th of August.
FredFriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 18:33   Link #572
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Hmmm... I feel that chapter 7 comes into place a lot better than chapter 5 & 6, however there is still the feeling that they are rushing through things (is novel 3 going to last 2 chapters as well? Well, that would at least leave a decent amount of chapter for LN 4.... But they already said that they are considering an original ending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I've rewatched ep7 just out of enjoyment of Ai's seiyuu's work. Such a wide range of emotions, and handled really nicely. Great job!
Speaking of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazusu
noto, noto, noto~~~ kurokurokuro reki, reki~shi~~~ barasubarasuuu-- barasu~chau~~
I suddenly got this sudden urge of replacing every alarm, ringtone, electric notice and pc sound that there is in my house for that song
Old 2013-02-16, 20:41   Link #573
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Fuyumi Ai...
What an interesting character. A classic tsundere and a potential another childhood friend of Eita??

And, i didnt realize she is voiced by Ai Kayano.
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 21:40   Link #574
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.7

eita wake up see hime all in bed yikes here masuzu & chiwa knocking give hime distract almost cook here ai to spoil it to blah i have “boyfriend” while better than you.

eita go summer study yet here ai (while cause masuzu tell eita to get ai’s weakness exposed) give yet ai also bit tsun sure act nice & ba ha ha mood give food for eita.

yet here chiwa & hime wonder about ai & her so called “boyfriend” yet ai being more hammy it all so oh well for now.
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-16, 23:55   Link #575
HandofFate

been a while since I seen such a classic tsundere.
Ai was great to watch and fun to listen to.

Favorite scene was the lunchroom at the summer classes.

"Come on, say hi"
Ai: *turns head*
"Say hi"
Ai: you're an idiot

Misuzu is such deadweight now. All the other girls are so much more entertaining than her.
Old 2013-02-17, 00:09   Link #576
sky black swordman

Great episode 7, I loving Hime's boldness in sneaking into Eita's bed naked! YOU GO GIRL!
Obviously Ai likes or loves Eita and is getting Kaoru talk her up to Eita. Despite the fact, she according to her has a "Boyfriend".
I wonder does she even know Eita and Masuzu are (fake)couple?
Old 2013-02-17, 02:20   Link #577
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
I suddenly got this sudden urge of replacing every alarm, ringtone, electric notice and pc sound that there is in my house for that song
This scene was SO awesome. I was still giggling about the "Evil Empire" theme from Star Wars from Masuzu, but having her sing her threat was just brilliant. Also a highlight of seiyuu work

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
been a while since I seen such a classic tsundere.
Ai was great to watch and fun to listen to.
Absolutely

Quote:
Misuzu is such deadweight now. All the other girls are so much more entertaining than her.
I opt to disagree here, though. Without Masuzu, the girls wouldn't be half as fun as they are.
Old 2013-02-17, 02:33   Link #578
Used Can

One thing I can praise about this anime, and which I've done already, is on its choice for VAs. Damn they're good. I'm sure a good amount of people is very likely following this anime because of them, and not necessarily because they like the characters or the story.

Yukari Tamura's work has been amazing. I don't know about others, but I'm not missing Chiwa Saitō in the slightest. In fact, I'm even wondering if she'd be able to do a job as good as Yukarin at this point.
Chinatsu Akasaki is another VA I've praised a lot as well. For a rather new VA, she's been amazing so far and she's proved to have an amazing range. Her work in Kill me Baby, Chuu2byou and OreShura has been great. I loved that part prior to the running with a toast test, in which Chiwa was acting some scene. The different range of voices Akasaki used there reminded me of Yasuna. It was simply crazy and an amazing job.
Hisako Kanemoto is another talented VA. I was expecting Hime to sound a bit too sweet-sickening, but Kanemoto found the perfect pitch.
And Ai Kayano is another new VA that keeps amazing me. Whilst I did recognise her voice, the voice she's using for Ai is one she hadn't used before. I simply love how crazy she sounds. She really brings out Ai's personality perfectly. Also dat "AI NO DAISHOOOUURRIII...!". Holy hell... I've repeated that scene many times today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I opt to disagree here, though. Without Masuzu, the girls wouldn't be half as fun as they are.
I agree about Chiwa and Hime being more fun due to Masuzu, but Ai, at least during this episode, shined on her own.
Old 2013-02-17, 03:35   Link #579
Haiprbim
Banned

Ai-chan was so epic in Episode 7! She is smart, cute and energetic as a flying banana. :D
Glad to see a 2-3 episode arc about her, although it is probably just 2. =^.^=
Haiprbim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-17, 04:49   Link #580
garbage

just Adding to the chorus here, Ai was great!! this ep 7. I thought she would have a harder time to register in our consciousness being the last to arrive at the scene of the Top 4 girls, but her character easily shined thorough another great work for another Ai, Kayano the VA ^^

now I'm troubled who to cheer for Chiwa or Ai, sadly the Male MC haven't really impressed me much yet. Though I liked how he's striving in school work(earning top honors) & Medicine for Chiwa...

Tags
comedy, coming of age, harem, romance, school life, shounen