AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-09-14, 13:43   Link #21
james0246

^This is Shounen. Stabbing someone in the heart only expels a lot of blood (for named characters), and if you don't have a healing factor, it leaves a nasty scar....

If you preffer, I will say lung, instead of heart. Whatever the case may be, I want Naruto see Sasuke with his hand through Gaara's chest. The blow can be as un-debilitating as you would like.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 13:44   Link #22
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I never claimed that Gaara will die. A Healer (in C) is already present, not to mention that Sakura is on her way to Iron Country. I still think that Naruto must be fully confronted with Sasuke's "villainy", and the best way to show this is for Sasuke to visciously strike a blow against one of Naruto's friends.
Sasuke pierced his lung while aiming at the heart, attacked him at Oro's hideout and Chidorized a clone without really knowing it was a clone. Naruto just doesn't care about what Sasuke wrongdoing.

Beside, despite showing so much empathy with the other jinchuurikis during the rescue Gaara arc, Naruto never worried about Bee and only cared about Sasuke (yeah, he had a line about helping, but he never mentioned it ever again, even in front of the Raikage, so it looks more like he was trying to appease Karui). Similarly, I am pretty sure Sasuke could get away with killing Gaara if Kishi allowed Gaara to die another time.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 13:55   Link #23
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Operation re-kill Gaara has begun...but what if it was the raikage to deal the finishing blow? Always hot-headed and looking down on Gaara and his peaceful ways, after being infected by Sasuke's evil he might want to kill Sasuke and get rid of any obstacles that are in the way! Now, although that would be quite the tragedy, the raikage would be in deep...waters.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 14:20   Link #24
Rahan

A new but unconfirmed spoiler came out. Part of it is confirmed by the old nja spoiler, but it expands on it. (however we had fakes built like that and modelled after real partial spoilers a few years ago)

Danzou wants to run away. When Ao gets tired of using the byakugan, Danzou puts a genjutsu on everyone. Then he leaves the conference room. The old fart notices the genjutsu apparently.

Also, Zetsu is tied to a tree. Genius, considering his abilities.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 14:20   Link #25
Phenomenal
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Phenomenal
Wow Gaara got into the mix [Happy haters?] and it seems his sand defense got stronger.
Saskue does have Susano'o but it is incomplete.

Another good action packed chapter!!
Phenomenal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 14:27   Link #26
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
Also, Zetsu is tied to a tree. Genius, considering his abilities.
Yeah, Let me see:

"Ok lets tie this Akatsuki ninja that looks like a tree to that...hmmm, tree!!!!"

Next chapter:

" Whe caught the Akatsuki that looks like a Shark, lets imprison him in a water filled tank.."

Genius indeed, Wao, And Danzou only has a few days as Hokage and he is already runing away? if he is good at something, is hiding when things get dangerous...
Old 2009-09-14, 14:28   Link #27
SeanQ

Uhh...spoiler seems a bit retarded...I see Raikage cutting off his arm believable...but I don't think Sasuke getting up from that Chop to the Neck possible...nor Gaara's sand being quick or strong enough to stop Raikage's next move...
________
Yamaha Psr-3000 History

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:05.
SeanQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 14:33   Link #28
Phenomenal
Banned

^It just means Gaara has gotten stronger and became very powerful which is absolutely needed for him being a Kage. And Saskue survived the chop because he still had the shield around him, of course he is gonna survive it.
Old 2009-09-14, 14:37   Link #29
SeanQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
It just means Gaara has gotten stronger and became very powerful which is absolutely needed for him being a Kage. And Saskue survived the chop because he still had the shiked around him of course he is gonna survive it.
Lol...uhh pretty sure that was clear contact by Rai...he clearly knocked the dummy out...just look at Sasu's face in the last page of the last chapter...you can't really say Susanoo helped Sasu much...
________
VeronicaChick

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:06.
Old 2009-09-14, 14:48   Link #30
Phenomenal
Banned

It was the sole purpose of Saskue using the technique, for protection. Otherwise, what's the point of him using it..For show?
Old 2009-09-14, 14:55   Link #31
SeanQ

Yeah...but things don't go as plan, and it would dumb for him to be able to stand back up since it's not like the situation where the back of Susano protected Sasu...Rai made contact this time...and it would be even more dumb for Gaara to save Sasu...only to fight him...
________
MARYJANE

Last edited by SeanQ; 2011-04-24 at 14:06.
Old 2009-09-14, 15:04   Link #32
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenomenal View Post
It was the sole purpose of Saskue using the technique, for protection. Otherwise, what's the point of him using it..For show?
I think he was ment to give it another use rather than Just protection, as IMO He still is in the process of sumoning Susanoo, is possible that in the upcoming chapter the complete version is revealed.
Old 2009-09-14, 15:05   Link #33
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Seems to me that someone wants to be like Stevie Wonder rather today then tomorrow.
Whether he has the same kind of talent as Stevie remains to be seen though.

We've seen Itachi using the MS a couple times and he was after using his techniques perhaps 10 times already a blind boy. Sasuke has had 2 battles in which he used them now already 7 times i think.
Spoiler:

And i probably missed some... and i think we've seen Itachi use his moves only 5 times.
Spoiler:

In other words shouldn't Sasuke be a blind man at the end of this day?
Kisame was aware of the MS so he probably has seen it in action a few times.
Old 2009-09-14, 15:06   Link #34
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Yeah, Let me see:

"Ok lets tie this Akatsuki ninja that looks like a tree to that...hmmm, tree!!!!"

Next chapter:

" Whe caught the Akatsuki that looks like a Shark, lets imprison him in a water filled tank.."
Well he's believed to be dead right? The Raikage snapped his neck.

Though that brings up questions of why you'd bother to tie a dead body to a tree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny5
And i probably missed some... and i think we've seen Itachi use his moves only 5 times.
He's probably used it several times we haven't seen in the story, MS also leads to blindness whether you use it or not depending on length of time you have it. Sasuke's barely had his a few weeks whereas Itachi had it for years.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 15:13   Link #35
Phenomenal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
Yeah...but things don't go as plan, and it would dumb for him to be able to stand back up since it's not like the situation where the back of Susano protected Sasu...Rai made contact this time...and it would be even more dumb for Gaara to save Sasu...only to fight him...
Gaara is a Kage and his powers able to block said attacks proves that he is on the level of Kage. Also, the plan for Saskue was to bring out the technique for protection [it was even alluded to in the chapter] That was just as planned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik
I think he was ment to give it another use rather than Just protection
Oh buddy, that's way off, lets all stop thinking and start reading.
Old 2009-09-14, 15:22   Link #36
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Who would laugh if the story twisted and during a Raiger Punch, Gaara got in the way and got his head taken clear off? That would make for some interesting conversation.

I dont really care about Gaara the fact that Lee, Naruto and Sasuke were able to relatively beat him down using high speed attacks when they were slower makes me think he will probably get his ass kicked or something of the ass kicking variety.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 15:24   Link #37
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Seconded, he's been using his MS non-stop ever since the day he obtained it...and after two susano-o's, a tsukiyomi and all the amaterasu he has launched, his eyes should start cracking anytime now.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 15:27   Link #38
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Since C had clear knowledge of the power of Itachi's Amaterasu, it appears that Itachi has used the technique multiple non-disclosed times, to the point where foreign agents were able to learn the name as well as Itachi's proficiency with the technique. So, Itachi used the MS far more than 6-10 times.
Old 2009-09-14, 16:39   Link #39
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Since C had clear knowledge of the power of Itachi's Amaterasu, it appears that Itachi has used the technique multiple non-disclosed times, to the point where foreign agents were able to learn the name as well as Itachi's proficiency with the technique. So, Itachi used the MS far more than 6-10 times.
You know just as well as i do that such a assumption could be very wrong.
In fact, the fact that Itachi was a fugitive for killing the entire clan (many didnt know Sasuke was alive for example Zabuza) means that every move/technique/doujutsu he made (after leaving survivors or spectators/witnesses alive) would turn into a known or famous technique.

Pain used some of his moves a couple times (within Konoha) and within no-time Naruto had all the intel on him he needed.
For all we know Itachi only used all his jutsu's right before joining Akatsuki. Probably while fighting Pain. Even Sasori claimed he was pushed to a certain edge before joining Akatsuki..all speculation ofcourse but Itachi is and was soo skilled that i truly doubt it was needed for him to use MS as often as Sasuke has to...to survive.
Old 2009-09-14, 18:28   Link #40
james0246

^You're kidding right? What's more realistic, Itachi using his various MS techniques (not Susanoo, since that was confirmed to nor be used often) over the course of his 7 years as a missing-nin, or only using the MS when dealing only with the Konoha-nin in your listed description? Hell, I don't even have to state it as a rhetorical question, Kisame knew of Itachi's techniques, and he even knew how they hurt Itachi's eyes. The only way he could have known this is if he had seen Itachi use these techniques multiple times, and not just the 2-3 times Itachi used the abilities in Part I in Kisame's presence.

In the end, it is very obvious that Itachi had used Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi multiple times over the course of his career (more probably Tsukuyomi rather than Amaterasu), enough times in fact that somehow various shinobi were able to analyze the proficiency of his attacks and others were then able to use this analysis to determine that Sasuke's proficiency is greater (for Amaterasu at least).