AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2016-08-07, 06:40   Link #1141
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
my waiting list right now
seinarukana remake
Tsukihime remake
^the both remake make me cant wait for the realese date
The Half-Life 3 of eroge
Old 2016-08-07, 10:17   Link #1142
rd3123

I could use a walkthrough from Chapter 5 on. I can not figure out the Google translated walkthrough and a bare bones one I found isn't helping either.
rd3123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-11, 07:05   Link #1143
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by rd3123 View Post
I could use a walkthrough from Chapter 5 on. I can not figure out the Google translated walkthrough and a bare bones one I found isn't helping either.
This is aiming towards the SS rank

Spoiler for Chapter 5.1:

Spoiler for Chapter 5.2:
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 14:20   Link #1144
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Prototype book and Song Collection 4 just came in! SC4 is the first true audio drama that tells individual stories for each main heroine. And the soundtrack is nearly all-around awesome. It has songs that seemingly emulated or was inspired by F/sn, Touhou (Bad Apple), Falcom Sound Team (Silver Will anyone?), and songs fitted for moege and nakige, which I thought missed than not.

Found a way, so scratch that. PM me if you want SC4's rips.

Last edited by Zetsuen_no_Myuu; 2016-08-27 at 16:32.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-27, 21:55   Link #1145
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
Prototype book and Song Collection 4 just came in! SC4 is the first true audio drama that tells individual stories for each main heroine. And the soundtrack is nearly all-around awesome. It has songs that seemingly emulated or was inspired by F/sn, Touhou (Bad Apple), Falcom Sound Team (Silver Will anyone?), and songs fitted for moege and nakige, which I thought missed than not.

Found a way, so scratch that. PM me if you want SC4's rips.
check my Pm.... and thx
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-28, 05:19   Link #1146
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Seinarukana has been listed on Steam for an October release on that platform.
Old 2016-08-29, 08:31   Link #1147
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Oh god Rena and Lagrange(?) so cute

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-29, 09:44   Link #1148
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

huh, I'm seinarukana SE/Aselia Drama CD Eternal Sky Logus said that eternals doesn't need to eat. But here Euphie and Miyugi are starved to death.

And that Lagrange and her "talking" cake?!?! o_o

edit: ow, Temorin explained it later.

Last edited by PhoenixG; 2016-08-29 at 10:11.
Old 2016-08-29, 10:35   Link #1149
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Oh god Rena and Lagrange(?) so cute
Rena is like the glue trying to hold everyone together. ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
huh, I'm seinarukana SE/Aselia Drama CD Eternal Sky Logus said that eternals doesn't need to eat. But here Euphie and Miyugi are starved to death.
I vaguely noticed that too. Eternals don't need to eat except out of pleasure. They should be able to sustain themselves entirely on mana. A lack of mana is something that could possibly emulate malnourished state, but starving from lack of food shouldn't be possible even if they are in a universe with little mana. Resting is fine, but sleep isn't required either. It's fine to excuse them of sleeping because it brings comfort to them, or to retain an aspect of their humanity (wouldn't apply to non-human Eternals), though.

That canon isn't something Takase should be messing with. Cosmic beings like Eternals just shouldn't need to eat or sleep for health reasons, it makes no sense otherwise. Someone should tweet him about that.
Old 2016-08-29, 11:49   Link #1150
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Well Temu-sama explained it later in drama CD. Because of the universe they are present in supressed eternals power that much that they need sleep and food like normal person.
Old 2016-08-29, 12:36   Link #1151
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Io in Aselia could use mana for conventional purposes like cleaning her body, purify water, sustenance, etc and she isn't even an Eternal. Are you telling me powerful/skilled veteran Eternals can't do that?! The universe they are in even sounds comparable to Phantasmagoria.
Old 2016-08-30, 07:35   Link #1152
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
I would suspect, seeing as how it was obviously something they didn't really have to worry about before, it was less a matter of 'unable' and more an issue of 'didn't know how.'

That being said, Io seems like a pretty huge exception to pretty much everything in Aselia, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was capable of some things even Eternals weren't able to do. Sure, some Eternals very likely can do similar things, but I see no reason to believe that all Eternals should be able to.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 12:13   Link #1153
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Regnum771 View Post
Io in Aselia could use mana for conventional purposes like cleaning her body, purify water, sustenance, etc and she isn't even an Eternal. Are you telling me powerful/skilled veteran Eternals can't do that?! The universe they are in even sounds comparable to Phantasmagoria.
Worse, that world is designed to create misery and induce death to Eternals.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 15:16   Link #1154
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
I would suspect, seeing as how it was obviously something they didn't really have to worry about before, it was less a matter of 'unable' and more an issue of 'didn't know how.'

That being said, Io seems like a pretty huge exception to pretty much everything in Aselia, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was capable of some things even Eternals weren't able to do. Sure, some Eternals very likely can do similar things, but I see no reason to believe that all Eternals should be able to.
Fair enough. I know that mastery over mana differs among mana beings, but it's just I'd like to think something like that would be basic ability to an Eternal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Worse, that world is designed to create misery and induce death to Eternals.
Are you saying that in a joking sense? I mean, that world didn't seem to have noticeably negative impact on Spirits and Estrangers. Yuyu and Ajina were able to fight normally to Spirits like those in Phantasmagoria.
Old 2016-08-30, 15:22   Link #1155
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

And they are spirits. They don't use that much mana in the first place compare to the Eternals.
A heavy ban on mana would only be noticeable to those would use so many in the first place.
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-08-30, 15:42   Link #1156
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

I thought you meant that the world was toxic through exposure to the atmosphere or something. But that doesn't seemed to be it. As long as they all don't over exert themselves then they should be fine.
Old 2016-09-20, 02:30   Link #1157
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

So after a two year "break" I decided to finally finish at least one route and have resumed my playthrough but decided to go for Katima's route. Heard her route-bound skills are quite powerful . Currently on Mission 8 and the enemies are a major pain >_<. The hill-side enemies murder AR-Euphy on their turn, yet the jp. walkthrough writers somehow managed to do it (while warning that these parts are tough, to be fair). Oh well, I'll remain patient and switch back to Aselia the Eternal for a "change" .

Otherwise the ride has been alright so far. There are a few annoying parts so far aka cheap drama with Babidi and Dabura the Administrators Etol and Edega or the scene with Evolia at the end of Chapter 6, the harem antics, or how the whole past life issue is only moving forward in snail speed until - I assume - Narukana joins after said Chapter 8. But nothing too extreme as to seriously "disturb" my motivation. Character interaction is generally fun as is the cast itself. The small scene changes to Yuuto and Aselia (+ Logis/Rogis?) are neat. Kaori without glasses was a nice surprise .
What about Nozomu? Uhm, yeah... he's there. Combat-wise great, story and personality-wise average and nothing too special. I'm glad that I'm not a student at his school
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-20, 05:34   Link #1158
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
So after a two year "break" I decided to finally finish at least one route and have resumed my playthrough but decided to go for Katima's route. Heard her route-bound skills are quite powerful . Currently on Mission 8 and the enemies are a major pain >_<. The hill-side enemies murder AR-Euphy on their turn, yet the jp. walkthrough writers somehow managed to do it (while warning that these parts are tough, to be fair). Oh well, I'll remain patient and switch back to Aselia the Eternal for a "change" .
Try running a group of Katima/Nozomi/Naya on the main road and sending Euphoria and Zetsu to the west. The late spawn at the temple to the far east is very annoying and without Satsuki available, you will need a group utilising Thalia or Ruputna to take it out, as the group heal is far too strong to let through and will require a Blue silence at the ready at all times.

8-1 is probably the most difficult mission in the first playthrough and intentionally so. Because after you get Narukana, you get such a boost. 8-1 is about winning a war of attrition. Know how far you can push your frontliners and when you can afford to have them recover. You need to be efficient with Euphoria and Zetsu on the west side while have Katima/Nozomi/Naya utilise their power at hitting all slots. That trio also needs to be the one that pushes through the most as Final Velocity spamming is the only way you will reach the final point in time for SS rank.
Old 2016-09-21, 04:23   Link #1159
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Finally managed to SS it while keeping everyone around level 21-22 with only Euhpy at 20 (she had to keep on standby near the target area) by the end .
Euphoria, Nozomu as AR
Cryst Red, Nozomi, Katima -> Flame Shower and Katima's 400/400 hit-all attack
Jatzieta, Cryst Green, Zetsu -> Zetsu's 720/720 attack + Flame Shower
Ruptona, Subaru, Naya - For triggering the dialogue at the eastern shrine
Sorluska, Cryst White, Talia - For the finishing blow, artifiact building.
Everyone but the Final Velocity duo to the eastern part. Obviously, IP was used as much as possible to reach the level range. IP 1859
Credits: http://www.hazama78.net/narukana/chapter08.html
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-22, 21:45   Link #1160
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Spoiler for Premium Special Edition:

NANI?!

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel