AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-26, 09:16   Link #9261
Shadow5YA

I wonder how Index managed to get food while Touma was gone. Or did her inhuman appetite become nonexistant because Touma was missing?
Old 2011-03-26, 09:38   Link #9262
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I wonder how Index managed to get food while Touma was gone. Or did her inhuman appetite become nonexistant because Touma was missing?
Maybe she learned how to cook and is currently using the money send by Touma's parents to his debit card to buy the ingredients.
Old 2011-03-26, 12:13   Link #9263
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Chap 4.9 is out, yup I stand by my statement that if the Board of Directors should focus their effort to destroy anyone, it's the Freshmen. To recklessly act in broad daylight in front of so many witnesses while using relatively classified technology is going to be damaging in the long run.
Old 2011-03-26, 15:31   Link #9264
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Part 10 out
Damn you Accelerator pwning Shiage like that again. I wanted Shiage to atleast do something to Accelerator. Though that wouldn't be right, since not every level 0 can be Touma.
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2011-03-26, 16:22   Link #9265
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

The Freshmen are pretty much a bunch of incompetent twits asking to be Accelerated. Seriously, being so out-in-the-open like that is so arrogant. Don't they realize how fucked they are, getting Accelerator and ITEM after them? Ah well, bye bye and welcome your bloody deaths, morons
Oh, and the Board of Director are fucked as well. What do they have to defeat the #1 Mr. Honor Student
Old 2011-03-26, 16:51   Link #9266
Miraluka
Banned

So I can say I'm not the only one who wished Umidori and Silver Surfer to be crushed to death both them?
Old 2011-03-26, 19:31   Link #9267
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Question for Baka-Tsuki. Can you guys make forums? Or are they unnecessary?
Old 2011-03-26, 19:39   Link #9268
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami View Post
Question for Baka-Tsuki. Can you guys make forums? Or are they unnecessary?
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/ <- isn't that enough/fine?
Old 2011-03-26, 19:49   Link #9269
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/forums/ <- isn't that enough/fine?
oops,sorry didn't see that. Thank you.
Old 2011-03-26, 20:27   Link #9270
Flere821
Lurker

Freshman was created to fight against the magicians who invaded AC (ie Bardway's faction), but they went rogue and tried to get Accel and Shiage killed. Kuroyoru and Silver Surfer basically wanted to prove to the 'graduates' they're just as good as they were, despite in the old days being labeled as 'incompentant'.
Old 2011-03-26, 21:20   Link #9271
UNDER_LINE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Freshman was created to fight against the magicians who invaded AC (ie Bardway's faction), but they went rogue and tried to get Accel and Shiage killed. Kuroyoru and Silver Surfer basically wanted to prove to the 'graduates' they're just as good as they were, despite in the old days being labeled as 'incompentant'.
I'm certain they aren't talking about Bardway's faction. They didn't even say that they're fighting against the magicians who invaded AC. And besides, there's no reason for AC to declare war on Bardway, and no reason for Bardway to declare war on AC.

And the Freshmen didn't go rogue. It's in their plan and objective to get Accel and Hamazura killed in order for AC to be in the best condition for war.
Old 2011-03-26, 22:15   Link #9272
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDER_LINE View Post
I'm certain they aren't talking about Bardway's faction. They didn't even say that they're fighting against the magicians who invaded AC. And besides, there's no reason for AC to declare war on Bardway, and no reason for Bardway to declare war on AC.
Mah, if Aleister's plan to cover the world with the AIM diffusion Field, then eventually they would make enemies of all magicians.

But I've figured the Golden Dawn would want to attack Aleister for simply abandoning them years ago, assuming they know it's him...

Quote:
And the Freshmen didn't go rogue. It's in their plan and objective to get Accel and Hamazura killed in order for AC to be in the best condition for war.
If they weren't rogue, then they wouldn't need to go through this roundabout way of having Shiage and Accelerator greenlit by the directors imo.
Old 2011-03-26, 22:23   Link #9273
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
Accelerator would destroy Fuse in a fight. The strongest attack she had shown was redirected by him to contain the exploding gabriel. She has nothing to get past his Vector Defense and AIM manipulation.
No.....he didn't redirect her strongest attack, just one of her blows. No where does it explicitly say it was her strongest.

And consider that only Hyouka could hurt Gabriel. All Accelerator was doing was pushing it around. (Not including the end when Gabriel was drained by Acqua obviously)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachuwei View Post
Heck Accelerator has a higher proven damage output, that concrete wall he threw was calculated to be in the petaton~exaton level, given the amount of energy he channeled into it. Thats enough to create a crater 6000 km wide.

Means jack against anything Angel class and above seeing as he can't even scratch a malformed Gabriel.
Old 2011-03-26, 22:33   Link #9274
UNDER_LINE

Yes, maybe Aleister plans to get rid of all magicians including Bardway, but there's no reason for him to target specifically Bardway at this point, since there are other targets that he should be worried about more. As for the other direction, if it was the older generations of the Dawn-Colored Sunlight, then I could see them hating Aleister, but Bardway doesn't seem like the type to be caught in revenge. Besides, Bardway is aiming to bring the Dawn-Colored Sunlight back to its former glory, and they originally weren't a Golden Dawn organization. So I don't see what benefit Bardway would get from targeting Aleister at this point.

And about why the Freshmen would go through so much trouble to get the Board of Directors to agree to killing them, the understanding that I have is that the Board of Directors still have a lot of power, and the Freshmen don't want to piss them off. That's it.

Edit: And we don't even know if Aleister is behind all this stuff in NT1. For all we know, he could have just said "I don't care. Do whatever you like." to the Board of Directors. The Directors may have decided to just leave it the way it is, then a bunch of people unsatisfied with this decision just formed their own group. But these are just my thoughts, of course.

Last edited by UNDER_LINE; 2011-03-26 at 22:44.
Old 2011-03-26, 22:37   Link #9275
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
And about why the Freshmen would go through so much trouble to get the Board of Directors to agree to killing them, the understanding that I have is that the Board of Directors still have a lot of power, and the Freshmen don't want to piss them off. That's it.
In other words the Freshmen are going behind their backs with this little Operation of theirs. But I won't be surprise if they pissed off the Board anyway with their reckless display.
Old 2011-03-26, 22:43   Link #9276
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
In other words the Freshmen are going behind their backs with this little Operation of theirs. But I won't be surprise if they pissed off the Board anyway with their reckless display.
In fact, I put my money that at least Oyafuno, Kaizumi and even Shikoshi were pissed off.
Old 2011-03-26, 22:52   Link #9277
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

I'm surprised the Board of Directors can even declare war on Accelerator given what happened in 19 and 22......I seriously have a hard time taking any of them seriously after Vento crushed the head of one of them like nothing....
Old 2011-03-26, 22:53   Link #9278
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I'm surprised the Board of Directors can even declare war on Accelerator given what happened in 19 and 22......I seriously have a hard time taking any of them seriously after Vento crushed the head of one of them like nothing....
One? I'm sure there were 3 of them with the head crushed.

Oh, for those interested, part 11 is already translated:
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...pter_4#Part_11
Old 2011-03-26, 22:58   Link #9279
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
One? I'm sure there were 3 of them with the head crushed.
Yeah...it's 3...my bad.
Old 2011-03-26, 23:00   Link #9280
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Hamazura turned the steering wheel planning on hitting the truck with their side. He naturally chose to have the passenger side hit the truck and Accelerator put his hand to the electrode’s switch preparing to shove the vector’s to Hamazura’s side even if he that brought the danger of losing control.
Wait so Hamazura would have felt the pain?
LOL, Accel you ass
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen