AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2013-08-26, 15:57   Link #1281
Acer
Death to the infidels!

some have called a series of Acceleraildex-Nichijou.

Nichijou = another manga that will debut next month in the shounen gangan
Acer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-26, 16:19   Link #1282
Ilidsor
Angelerator

How about we combine majutsu and kagaku into majaku or kagutsu or something?

I wonder if the girl in the picture will be a love interest for Accelerator? That would be insane.
Old 2013-08-26, 16:25   Link #1283
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Well this is some interesting news to come back to after Fan Expo. I'm curious to see what sort of mischief Accelerator will get into with the spotlight on him. I am consistently blown away by how much Kamachi is able to write.
Old 2013-08-26, 16:26   Link #1284
Lulu Vie Britania
Genderless telepath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilidsor View Post
I wonder if the girl in the picture will be a love interest for Accelerator? That would be insane.
I think it's impossible. I think he doesn't care about girl+boy things as it is shown in the novels I think she will be an enemy/friend/associate. At least LO will never let him to have any love interest
Old 2013-08-26, 16:26   Link #1285
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
add this with the possibility of her being a Kihara. I wonder where gallons of blood we would see being poured into each chapter?
Old 2013-08-26, 17:15   Link #1286
Ilidsor
Angelerator

A Kihara would be pretty awesome. Damn it I'm going to be wondering about this until February

I wonder if this is the announcement we were supposed to get on the 27th?
Old 2013-08-26, 17:19   Link #1287
Acer
Death to the infidels!

relax, although it is in the February issue, the chapter will leave Dec. 27. it will be a great Christmas present (although a little late)
Old 2013-08-26, 17:25   Link #1288
Ilidsor
Angelerator

I am aware of that, I'm just really exited at the moment. I'll calm down eventually, I've just wanted this for so long that I'm really happy.

Now two things:

1. I just noticed this is actually being written by Arata Yamaji instead of Kamachi. That's... I don't know what to think about that. Hopefully Kamachi will have a lot of oversight. Hopefully he/she doesn't change stuff or mess up, or do something like the Railgun anime original arcs.

2. I wonder if we'll eventually get yet another sub-forum for the discussion of this manga? If it ever gets an anime it could happen
Old 2013-08-26, 17:38   Link #1289
Acer
Death to the infidels!

1 - I did not pay much attention to the news of the animenews, thought Arata Yamaji would only draw, if the script is also him, there is a chance some shit ever (I mean, even the Kamachi need sleep) but we will only know after a good number of chapters.

2 - when it has an anime, I agree that a sub-forum needs to be created, but until then I think q will not have problem, probably the Acc manga have translations in days taken by Js06 own, since the Index manga besides going out on a different date of the month,it still has irregular translations.
Old 2013-08-27, 00:04   Link #1290
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
1 - I did not pay much attention to the news of the animenews, thought Arata Yamaji would only draw, if the script is also him, there is a chance some shit ever (I mean, even the Kamachi need sleep) but we will only know after a good number of chapters.

2 - when it has an anime, I agree that a sub-forum needs to be created, but until then I think q will not have problem, probably the Acc manga have translations in days taken by Js06 own, since the Index manga besides going out on a different date of the month,it still has irregular translations.
It isn't written by Kamachi... this makes me somewhat sad... I'm not sure what to make of it... this is weird... why the heck would he let someone else make a canon story for one of his most important main characters... I'm guessing that Kamachi is silently "telling" Yamaji what he can and can't write. Probably... Though... it seems really weird he would let something like this happen. I'm wondering if the news is wrong about him writing and illustrating it... It doesn't make that much sense to me because I feel like Kamachi wouldn't like someone else messing with the canon. Doesn't he hate that?

Well anyway... I'll give this a chance before I say anything. If it's really good it doesn't matter who writes it

Last edited by dniv; 2013-08-27 at 01:11.
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 01:13   Link #1291
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
It isn't written by Kamachi... this makes me somewhat sad... I'm not sure what to make of it... this is weird... why the heck would he let someone else make a canon story for one of his most important main characters... I'm guessing that Kamachi is silently "telling" Yamaji what he can and can't write. Probably... Though... it seems really weird he would let something like this happen. I'm wondering if the news is wrong about him writing and illustrating it... It doesn't make that much sense to me because I feel like Kamachi wouldn't like someone else messing with the canon. Doesn't he hate that?

Well anyway... I'll give this a chance before I say anything. If it's really good it doesn't matter who writes it
Well, he's human. Even he has his limits.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 01:20   Link #1292
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Well, he's human. Even he has his limits.
Lol. But his limits are wayyyy out there
Old 2013-08-27, 01:23   Link #1293
zaeraal

^It's the same with Railgun manga, the supposed writer is "Motoi Fukuyama", he is in charge of "Story & Art".
It basically means Kamachi makes the concept, writes script and Motoi picks the important parts and draws it.

This is going to be the same..
You can read more about it in the Interview between Kamachi and Motoi.
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...Fukuyawa_Motoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by the important part
Fuyukawa: Kamachi-san, you give me the story several chapters in advance.
Kamachi: Yes.
Fuyukawa: I feel bad about the parts I change a bit. Sometimes it makes the story take more chapters than the version in your plot…
Kamachi: Well, I send you the framework of the plot rather than a novel. When it comes back to me as a proper manga, I’m always grinning at the various scenes added or the way you handled something.
Fuyukawa: I’m glad to hear it.
Kamachi: You could call it a wonderful miscalculation.
Fuyukawa: As I said before, what I give the most thought to is how to get everything across to readers of this side story manga who have never read Index. If there are any difficult parts to the plot, I add or remove aspects of the plot to make it easier to understand. Kamijou in Chapter 3 is probably the biggest example of that.
Kamachi: Yes, that was not in my original plot.
Fuyukwa: I added in the Kamijou and Mikoto scenes from Volume 1 of the novels. In the original plot, Kamijou first showed up in Chapter 4, but I added in an introduction so those who had not read Index could know who Kamijou Touma is.
Kamachi: There is a lot you have to do for the manga format and I gladly welcome things like that.
Fuyukawa: I just thought it would be difficult to explain Mikoto and Kamijou’s relationship all at once in the clothes shop scene in Chapter 4.
Kamachi: That clothes shop scene did increase in volume about threefold between the plot and the manga.
Fuyukawa: When I drew up the storyboards from the plot, Ogino-san and Miki-san gave me some guidance. Even if I ultimately just resolved it myself, the process was a sort of team effort. And of course, the biggest element was the original plot as the foundation.
EDIT:
We GOT ACCEL MANGA PREVIEW!!!
I believe this are the "prizes" we were supposed to get when the Poll hit certain numbers (10k - NT8 preview, 20k - Accel manga preview).
http://dc-trial.dengeki.com/toaru/13...erator/?page=1

Quote:
Originally Posted by summary by js06
New girl is running from Anti-Skill and trying to find LO
Anti-Skill captures her
Accel goes after her to find out what she wants with LO
Anti-Skill thinks they can handle Accel and sics a robot on him when they find out they can't

Last edited by zaeraal; 2013-08-27 at 01:36.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 01:50   Link #1294
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
^It's the same with Railgun manga, the supposed writer is "Motoi Fukuyama", he is in charge of "Story & Art".
It basically means Kamachi makes the concept, writes script and Motoi picks the important parts and draws it.

This is going to be the same..
You can read more about it in the Interview between Kamachi and Motoi.
http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com...Fukuyawa_Motoi

EDIT:
We GOT ACCEL MANGA PREVIEW!!!
I believe this are the "prizes" we were supposed to get when the Poll hit certain numbers (10k - NT8 preview, 20k - Accel manga preview).
http://dc-trial.dengeki.com/toaru/13...erator/?page=1

Zaarael, I don't think you can imagine how happy you just made me

Also, my faith in Kamachi is restored. Now he is even more Godly than before. I was starting to come to my senses about how much he could handle

But no... my senses were wrong

The preview looked pretty cool. I'm sure I'll get used to the style. New plot is always welcome New animes are even more welcome. New plots about Accelerator aren't welcome. They are CHOU welcome.

The preview had very good animation on the last page though. I hope that within two months, the illustrator will have time to practice, experience Kamachi's training from hell
Old 2013-08-27, 01:55   Link #1295
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

all aboard the hype train!!
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 01:56   Link #1296
Haigon

The art needs some improvement... immediately...

And Anti-Skill thinks they can beat Accel?
Haigon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 02:00   Link #1297
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haigon View Post
The art needs some improvement... immediately...
I was thinking the same thing.

Nonetheless, with the story involving Last Order, I'm really interested now. I was afraid they'd start back at the Sister's Arc or something.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-27, 02:02   Link #1298
omega253

Quote:
Anti-Skill thinks they can handle Accel
In response to that, I will now do an Accelerator impression.

*impression start*

Keh... KekekekekekekeKEKEKEKEKEKEKAKAKAKAKAKAAAAA!

Do you shitheads think you can actually defeat me?! The motherf&$king Accelerator!?

Kakakakakakaka!

Well, boys, I guess it's a One Way Road to Hell from here!!

KAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAKAAAAAA!

*impression end*

How was that? Was that an Accelerator-like response to that quote? Or was there too much evil laughter?
Old 2013-08-27, 02:04   Link #1299
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
I was thinking the same thing.

Nonetheless, with the story involving Last Order, I'm really interested now. I was afraid they'd start back at the Sister's Arc or something.
Lol, I'm guessing you're had an Overdose of the Sister's Arc lately given how much we've seen from it...

I think this is a promising start. I'm sure the art will improve a lot over time. Keeping that in mind it shouldn't be that much of a problem.

@Haigon the artist is a brand new up and coming artist I think. So it's fine if he has some trouble the first or second time right?

@Omega That was an excellent response
Old 2013-08-27, 02:45   Link #1300
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

From the looks of it, that girl appears to be a ninja... Also as Accelerator is still in the hospital this story definitely takes place sometime in September (that extremely busy month in the toaru franchise).

Tags
fantasy, shounen