Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-08-02, 18:37   Link #201
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
Point is, that this got presented as one of Char's flashback's not Kimi's.
It wasn't. This flashback was clearly distinct from last week's from the start.
Old 2021-08-03, 01:55   Link #202
scififan

In this episode, Love is War.

Hel uses her Code Gease ability to defeat Siesta. Then, Hel steals away Siesta's love interest. The guy in distreass manages to untie the ropes, so he is not useless afterall. Distressed Siesta broke into Hel's scret hidden place with a mecha. With the pace of storytelling, I wouldn't be surprised if the final boss is from outerspace.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-03, 04:32   Link #203
magnuskn

Honestly, I don't know what the writers were thinking. The Siesta / Kimi show is so much more entertaining than what the actual main story is supposed to be.
Old 2021-08-03, 08:58   Link #204
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
In this episode, Love is War.
Hel is also Hayasaka .
Quote:
Originally Posted by magnuskn View Post
Honestly, I don't know what the writers were thinking. The Siesta / Kimi show is so much more entertaining than what the actual main story is supposed to be.
This feels more like an actual main plot than the present-day story.
Old 2021-08-03, 11:32   Link #205
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Hel is also Hayasaka .
Hel is actually Oda Nobukatsu, and Nagisa Nobunaga.

Quote:
This feels more like an actual main plot than the present-day story.
Telling you now, it's going Siesta endboss.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
AC-Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-04, 02:26   Link #206
magnuskn

Quote:
Sadly very possible.
Old 2021-08-07, 04:29   Link #207
B214

Quote:
Or they could go with a twist and make Kimihiko the endboss. Who knows Kimi might be the one who killed Siesta.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-07, 04:50   Link #208
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Or they could go with a twist and make Kimihiko the endboss. Who knows Kimi might be the one who killed Siesta.
The detective himself must not commit the crime.

Sidenote: I'm seemingly too dumb for my current keyboard, so if you see the same character twice in a row, when it doesn't belong there just ignore it.
Old 2021-08-07, 05:54   Link #209
B214

Quote:
The detective himself must not commit the crime.
Well the title of the show is "The detective is already dead" I just add (cause her assistant killed her)
Old 2021-08-07, 11:35   Link #210
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Well the title of the show is "The detective is already dead" I just add (cause her assistant killed her)
Or, she has never been THE detective of the story .

Old 2021-08-07, 14:22   Link #211
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

Quote:
Hel is actually Oda Nobukatsu, and Nagisa Nobunaga.
I first read this as "Oda Nobunaga" and thought it must be a reverse isekai.
SeijiSensei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-08-07, 16:10   Link #212
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeijiSensei View Post
I first read this as "Oda Nobunaga" and thought it must be a reverse isekai.
Nah, I meant exactly what you thought I did.
Hel and Nagisa look a lot like Oda Nobukatsu and Oda Nobunaga from Fate Grand Order. - Well Nagisa probably would with the uniform, that is.

Old 2021-08-07, 20:35   Link #213
B214

I just realize this now, since Yui's eye can see through things, wouldn't that mean she's either seeing her fans naked or seeing their bones during concert? I'd have to respect her professionalism in that case, cause i'd probably be laughing non-stop for the former, and get freaked out by the latter.
Old 2021-08-08, 09:04   Link #214
Frontier

Siesta being a tsundere about being so desperate to save Kimizuka that she grabbed a government-made Mecha suit to rush in after him was something, all right .

So Hel feels that she was born and can only carry out the evil intentions of SPES, just as Siesta was born to be a detective. I guess that makes them similar as nemesis, although it makes me really wonder about their background .

I wasn't expecting a Mecha vs. Kaiju fight in this show, but I guess you should never rule anything out from this series at this point .

Nothing like a near-death experience for Siesta and Kimizuka to express how much they care about each other and get a little more intimate. Heck, it sounds like Siesta might just be holding herself back until Kimi is 18, if you take what she says seriously .

How does Siesta defeat Hel? With something as simple as a mirror in a compact by making Hel stab herself. Is that compact a detective tool? I guess it's funnier if it isn't .

I can think of worse things than hand-feeding Siesta with a broken leg when she's wearing nothing but a hoodie and showing off those nice legs .

Of course with Kimizuka's luck he stumbles onto a girl sleeping in a box. Alicia, who says she's seventeen even though she looks anything but when she looks more like Yui's age, and I'm not just talking about her chest like Kimizuka immediately looked at...of course he also examined her calves, so maybe girls are right to always assume he's a pervert .

Siesta is doing something nice for Kimi, even wearing an apron, and he brings home another girl in a towel who ate all their apples...sometimes Kimizuka just can't win .

Is Siesta building Kimizuka up to the idea that he can never be the detective, it has to be someone else he's the assistant to ?

The key to defeating SPES is the "Eye of the Sapphire?" Is this somehow going to make Yui more relevant to the plot ?
Old 2021-08-08, 14:50   Link #215
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Every time Hel talks I'm waiting for her to say "Aneee sama!!!"

In any event...While the anatomy would be a bit wrong... This is still an anime which is why I'll say it anyway:
Look who's in need of a new heart there... I'd honestly be surprised if Nagisa and Hel aren't the same person, they've even got the same roundish face.

As for Siesta: She is kinda mean to tease a teenager that much . Note, from what I gathered she's already been an adult when they've met.

Old 2021-08-08, 17:54   Link #216
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

It's probably because they've been working together for a while compared to the first episode which was their first meeting, but I find Kimihiko and Siesta's banter a lot more fun now. They know each other well enough to push the right buttons.

Too bad the plot is nonsensical.
Old 2021-08-08, 18:21   Link #217
Frontier

Quote:
In any event...While the anatomy would be a bit wrong... This is still an anime which is why I'll say it anyway:
Look who's in need of a new heart there... I'd honestly be surprised if Nagisa and Hel aren't the same person, they've even got the same roundish face.
Honestly, if you gave them long hair Hel would probably look exactly like Nagisa.

I think it's probably less straightforward than that if only because they have different VA's. Like if they were meant to be the exact same person I'd feel like Yumiri Hanamori would be Nagisa instead of Ayana Taketatsu, she'd just use her non-boyish voice which would already sound distinct enough from her Hel voice.
Quote:
As for Siesta: She is kinda mean to tease a teenager that much . Note, from what I gathered she's already been an adult when they've met.
It would explain why she's waiting for him to turn 18...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
It's probably because they've been working together for a while compared to the first episode which was their first meeting, but I find Kimihiko and Siesta's banter a lot more fun now. They know each other well enough to push the right buttons.
I'm not sure I want to go back to Kimizuka and Nagisa .
Quote:
Too bad the plot is nonsensical.
6 episodes in and it still feels like this show doesn't have a consistent plot .
Old 2021-08-08, 18:41   Link #218
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Honestly, if you gave them long hair Hel would probably look exactly like Nagisa.

I think it's probably less straightforward than that if only because they have different VA's. Like if they were meant to be the exact same person I'd feel like Yumiri Hanamori would be Nagisa instead of Ayana Taketatsu, she'd just use her non-boyish voice which would already sound distinct enough from her Hel voice.

It would explain why she's waiting for him to turn 18...
It's still a detective show of kinds... Using the same VA would have been to obvious.

Old 2021-08-08, 18:54   Link #219
Frontier

Quote:
It's still a detective show of kinds... Using the same VA would have been to obvious.
Only if you could read the credits .
Old 2021-08-08, 19:05   Link #220
AC-Phoenix
Detective

Quote:
Only if you could read the credits .
The shows target group can read them though.

Tags
harem