AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-05-22, 10:17   Link #721
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Well considering Terumi could have taken the aunt offer back in ch 7 and graduated his virginity ages ago...

So even if he got laid within the next 3 chapters, it would still around 28 chapters late.... For him of course, not for us. We won't have this kind of development if he did it that early
Old 2012-05-22, 10:19   Link #722
Aesthetic Shampoo

He can't get laid that soon, Asahi's dere still needs to be shown properly.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 11:11   Link #723
JAGI_X

Yeah thats right let us now focus on next chapter please.
Old 2012-05-22, 13:52   Link #724
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Agreed I want to see what the new girl can bring to the plate. She looks awesome and I hope to see what she has plans to do to Terumi and how he'll respond.
Old 2012-05-22, 15:07   Link #725
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

It has been a long time since I read Manga, Novel, and Anime that has a female dominating a male in a relationship. About time too, I laugh very hard when I saw that rabbit in the tiger's mouth (It was a tiger right). We all know who is the rabbit in the relationship and who is the tiger. I like reading about these type of relationship, maybe it is due because I have a relationship like that though not to the extreme.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 15:08   Link #726
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
It has been a long time since I read Manga, Novel, and Anime that has a female dominating a male in a relationship. About time too, I laugh very hard when I saw that rabbit in the tiger's mouth (It was a tiger right). We all know who is the rabbit in the relationship and who is the tiger. I like reading about these type of relationship, maybe it is due because I have a relationship like that though not to the extreme.
Im Dal Young mangas are all female dominating males most of the time.
Old 2012-05-22, 15:39   Link #727
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Im Dal Young mangas are all female dominating males most of the time.
Thats why his hentai doujins of the same mangas are completely opposite ^^.
But that dude is a special case or so it seems.
Old 2012-05-22, 15:44   Link #728
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Im Dal Young
Don't you dare mention that name...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-22, 15:54   Link #729
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Something wrong with Im Dal Young Randrak42? You must be talking about Freezing manga and how the Female Leads half Brother raped her countless right? Anyhow, lets not get into that. Oh by the way, does anyone find the new female' eyes beautiful. I certainly thought so, most women in Manga, Light Novels, and Anime comes off a damsels in distress. It is nice to see a women showing what she wants and has the intention of doing so.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:04   Link #730
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Something wrong with Im Dal Young Randrak42? You must be talking about Freezing manga and how the Female Leads half Brother raped her countless right?
Im Dal Young...So many manga I've read from him...Black God, Freezing, UnbalancedxUnbalanced, Zero, Aflamed Inferno, RE:Birth, The Legend of Maian...Onihime...
All manga I've STARTED to read...but I am NEVER able to keep going...except maybe for Onihime...which coincidently was the one they stopped translating...
I don't know, there's always something, either I grow bored of it or some event makes me hate it (Freezing rape did get on my nerves but I already stopped reading by then)...I just can never seem to follow on of his manga for long...
Old 2012-05-22, 16:08   Link #731
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Interesting, I myself read those too and also dropped them. Just didn't interest me anymore. I particular like this Manga a lot, I will only drop this if the author goes step by step of the Original Genji. I particular despise NTR and I am willing to beat up anyone who does it in real life or says to my face "I love it and I will do it again and again." May be to violent, but yeah. Nice Sig by the way Randrak42.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:14   Link #732
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

NTR makes me want to dropkick random people in the face...

That said, judging from the style and mood so far, NTR is unlikely. There will eventually be some kind of rival pretty boy lady killer douchbag idiot...as there always is, and who will very likely seduce one of the targets and produce endless rage amongst us for a few chapters...but highly doubt it will go much further.

And yes, target number two is certainly no damsel in distress. That's why I keep saying that his aunt taught him self control so he can reject her offensive nature, making her want him more than just a little prey.

Thanks, nice sig too, who are those girls? (Call me Rand...it's easier and sounds less awkward)
Old 2012-05-22, 16:20   Link #733
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

I think adding a rival to the story itself would pretty much throw the whole Genji Monogatari project out of whack due to the fact that the kid and the women he has and will have contact are the principal focus of the experiment.

I mean it can happen, but unless Prince Genji had rivals in the story itself, it would be an interesting direction to take because Terumi will have on his toes to fulfill the conditions that the said character in the story himself went through.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:24   Link #734
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

The only rival that the Original Genji ever had was his own Nephew. The Nephew won and rape Genji's wife and bore his child. Most likely the reason why Genji died around 40, though it was a Norm back in the day to die at that Age around the 1000s. That is why I don't want it to follow the original story, seriously Japanese people were even writing about twisted stuff like that back then. I am sad to find out that the first Light Novel ever had NTR.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:27   Link #735
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I think adding a rival to the story itself would pretty much throw the whole Genji Monogatari project out of whack due to the fact that the kid and the women he has and will have contact are the principal focus of the experiment.

I mean it can happen but unless Prince Genji had rivals in the story itself it whole be an interesting direction considering that Terumi has to be on his toes to fulfill the conditions that the said character in the story himself went through.
Well life isn't as easy as "Go do this...done." obstacles are bound to show up and considering he is in collage and most characters seem connected to it, some handsome lady killer is bound to show up at some point.

And like it or not, rivals always show up, be it a battle, adventure, comedy, romance or harem manga.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:32   Link #736
Xaturas

Its not like he needs a rival. His biggest rival is himself ... common case for 99.9% of romance mangas/novels/animes MC.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:34   Link #737
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Well life isn't as easy as "Go do this...done." obstacles are bound to show up and considering he is in collage and most characters seem connected to it, some handsome lady killer is bound to show up at some point.

And like it or not, rivals always show up, be it a battle, adventure, comedy, romance or harem manga.
I'm pretty much aware of that. I'm not saying that it won't happen and like I said. I haven't read the Genji Monogatari to know if Prince Genji had rivals or not and that's what my previous post was about.

I'm not stupid! Plus, like I said before it's be an interesting direction to take considering that we'll have the chance to see Terumi think on his toes to complete his task while at the same time conquer is fear of woman.

He's fighting two battles and for now that's what we're focusing on at the moment.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:37   Link #738
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Why do people instantly think I'm calling them stupid? D:
Do I sound like a prick in my posts!?

Side note: I doubt he'll actually end up having 14 girls fall for him. Something will probably happen and he'll stop before it even gets to half that number.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:49   Link #739
Xaturas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Why do people instantly think I'm calling them stupid? D:
Do I sound like a prick in my posts!?

Side note: I doubt he'll actually end up having 14 girls fall for him. Something will probably happen and he'll stop before it even gets to half that number.
Of course something will happen.

Nice Boat will happen ...

Its damn modern age not some rural old age Japan where you could have harems as some Prince/Shogun/Lord.
Heck get him 3-4 girls who will jump his "bone" and you already have more than he can chew. Unless he has some space magic jutsu to avoid other girls knowing that he bangs girls left and right, major shitstorm will happen.
Unless author will make some asspull and turn all girls into a brainless cum dumpsters.
Old 2012-05-22, 16:51   Link #740
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Of course something will happen.

Nice Boat will happen ...

Its damn modern age not some rural old age Japan where you could have harems as some Prince/Shogun/Lord.
Heck get him 3-4 girls who will jump his "bone" and you already have more than he can chew. Unless he has some space magic jutsu to avoid other girls knowing that he bangs girls left and right, major shitstorm will happen.
Unless author will make some asspull and turn all girls into a brainless cum dumpsters.
You know what!? 3 Words: School Days Ending

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu