AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-11-20, 02:21   Link #1
Silentwolfie

Web novels that got away (stripped or removed content in narou).

Majority of these webnovels that got away are with alphapolis' policies, while a handful are completely removed their work on Narou. Post them here!

Edit for clarity: I'm looking for webnovels that have been turned into novels, and had their contents stripped by a lot due to alphapolis policies (they can't post more than 1/3 of the novel's contents) or removed their entire online uploads on narou. I'm seeking for people's posts to distill all these conditions instead of sieving through hundreds of pages to locate a webnovel that fulfills this condition.

- 平兵士は過去を夢見る
Spoiler for Intro:

- Gate JDSF
Spoiler for Intro:

A nice intricate read but the manga does capture the novel really well.

- この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! (slight difference in webnovel vs novel, age is dramatically lowered)
Spoiler for Intro:

- Tsuyokute new saga

I know this is being TLed, but darn this got digested by alphapolis. A pretty intriguing novel that uses brains instead of laser beam magics to beat the enemy, but it might not be flashy enough for some.

- 鍛冶師ですが何か

Digested by Alphapolis. Not sure what this is, but it sold pretty well to be in the top 20 list somewhere.

Last edited by Silentwolfie; 2014-11-20 at 05:53. Reason: Edited for clarity
Old 2014-11-20, 02:38   Link #2
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentwolfie View Post
Spoiler for Intro:
I've seen the first chapter [manga] of this and am quite(very) shocked at how his team members are [no tanker yet]. I'm interested in seeing that what's in the spoiler tag. That would surely make my laugh very very very hard
Old 2014-11-20, 03:10   Link #3
travelingbum

*facepalm*

all of them except that last one have a thread on this forum already....

why do we have a thread like this anyway.
Old 2014-11-20, 03:25   Link #4
Silentwolfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingbum View Post
*facepalm*

all of them except that last one have a thread on this forum already....

why do we have a thread like this anyway.
Cause it's useful information for me to place everything together? I purchase books from time to time and that includes narou titles, if you don't have anything to contribute there's no need to even post it.
Old 2014-11-20, 05:18   Link #5
travelingbum

then this thread would be that thread if you wanted to see some release dates......

or if you wanted to talk about various stuff up on syosetu.... the thread

or would this thread just be for some kind of massive title listing........

tate no yuusha
sendai yuusha
mushoku tensei
isekai mahou no okureteru
yuusha party
word master
shinka no mi
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
Old 2014-11-20, 05:40   Link #6
Silentwolfie

It seems you don't understand or didn't bother to read what the contents of this title is. I'm not looking for the upcoming jap novels/manga thread nor am I using the Syosetsuka ni narou (Let's become a novelist) thread.

I'm looking for webnovels that have been turned into novels, and had their contents stripped by a lot due to alphapolis policies (they can't post more than 1/3 of the novel's contents) or removed their entire online uploads on narou. I'm seeking for people's posts to distill all these conditions instead of sieving through hundreds of pages to locate a webnovel that fulfills this condition.

The things that you bothered to do are condescending and antagonistic, and might even be stupid depending on whether you read the contents and still don't even understand what's happening here.

tate no yuusha
sendai yuusha
mushoku tensei
isekai mahou no okureteru
yuusha party
word master
shinka no mi
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

All of these are not webnovels that are either removed or had their contents stripped in some form. I hope you understand what this thread is about now.
Old 2014-11-20, 06:38   Link #7
elairz

not sure i get it. you mean the webnovel that lose lots of it content in the manga form? or webnovel itself got stripped down?
Old 2014-11-20, 06:46   Link #8
Silentwolfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by elairz View Post
not sure i get it. you mean the webnovel that lose lots of it content in the manga form? or webnovel itself got stripped down?
Webnovels that get published by alphapolis have to change their uploaded chapters in narou (which is where upcoming authors post their chapters to) to no more than 1/3 of the book's length, so it's the webnovel that gets stripped down.

There are some authors who take down their entire uploaded chapters in Narou (I'm pretty sure Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei used to be a webnovel.).
Old 2014-11-20, 07:12   Link #9
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

^Oh? Interesting info about their policies. I didn't know that...
Old 2014-11-20, 20:00   Link #10
Namorax

平兵士は過去を夢見る
and
この素晴らしい世界に祝福を!

Sound rather interesting. If they were supposed to be stripped from the net, does that mean somewhere there are LN versions of these stories floating around?
Old 2014-11-20, 20:38   Link #11
Xacual

This is why the wayback machine is great, just look back through the years and you can find the whole series still even if it was taken down and is gone.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2014-11-20, 20:44   Link #12
Silentwolfie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
This is why the wayback machine is great, just look back through the years and you can find the whole series still even if it was taken down and is gone.
Oh snap, the archives does seem to work (I know some titles are already gone though), better start saving them to notepad. Thanks Xacual.

Edit: Urgh. 平兵士は過去を夢見る Last chapter of vol 1 not captured - -!. Well I am planning to buy it during christmas time, guess it has to end as a cliffhanger for now.

Volume 2 has majority of it missing.

Last edited by Silentwolfie; 2014-11-20 at 21:13.
Old 2014-11-22, 06:11   Link #13
relentlessflame

*Administrator

We already have threads for most of these works, and given that our site doesn't allow linking to raws, it isn't really the best place to gather or discuss which works were removed from Japanese websites when published. So I'm going to lock the thread.