AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-03-13, 00:56   Link #41
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

If it's any comfort, the author has a currently on-going manga called Kurakura Cue. It's about a dude who runs into a mahou shoujo who can combine with him to become an even better mahou shoujo, and his big-breasted, sword-wielding, cool tsundere/megadere osanajimi. Plus some mahou shoujo idol later on, who gets into fights with the osanajimi over who gets the dude.

Oh and Guardian Hearts has eight volumes, which should be a good more material than the three volumes Marugoto Anjyu Gakuen got, although Guardian Hearts is arguably even more mindless than the other.
Old 2009-03-16, 19:44   Link #42
orangejuicetang

WHAT?! THEY ENDED IT? JUST WHEN IT WAS STARTING TO GET GOOD? RIGHT ON A DELICIOUS PROMISE OF AN BATTLE BETWEEN TWO SCHOOLS? ARGH! Why is this so short I wish there was a sequel, for the sole reason that this was way too short, and ended far too abruptly.

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2009-03-16, 21:28   Link #43
Sin Ansem
With this I'm Invincible!

Send a message via AIM to Sin Ansem Send a message via MSN to Sin Ansem
Seconding that.

What a complete waste of potential. I bet it fell out of rankings or something.

I Am Negima!?, and SO CAN YOU!
Part the First
Part the Second
Abandon Sanity, all ye who read here
Old 2009-03-17, 00:22   Link #44
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
^the mangaka prolly just wanted to finish it off at that time and at the same time leave us with a "WTF?!" factor >_>

seriously though, an upcoming Battle with two rival school and suddenly Ending it off is.. WTF!
Old 2009-03-17, 14:52   Link #45
orangejuicetang

At the very least don't leave it with the promise of a battle between two rival schools...

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
Old 2009-03-20, 16:25   Link #46
BOZZY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
If it's any comfort, the author has a currently on-going manga called Kurakura Cue. It's about a dude who runs into a mahou shoujo who can combine with him to become an even better mahou shoujo, and his big-breasted, sword-wielding, cool tsundere/megadere osanajimi. Plus some mahou shoujo idol later on, who gets into fights with the osanajimi over who gets the dude.

Oh and Guardian Hearts has eight volumes, which should be a good more material than the three volumes Marugoto Anjyu Gakuen got, although Guardian Hearts is arguably even more mindless than the other.
Ohhh!!! That sounds just as good as Marugoto...

It's too bad the mangaka ended it the way he did though... It felt like it could have gone on for a few more volumes...
Old 2009-03-24, 15:20   Link #47
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Hmm about Guardian Heart,I look for it since mentioned in this thread,and still can't find it.Can anyone help me?
Old 2009-03-24, 15:50   Link #48
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
Hmm about Guardian Heart,I look for it since mentioned in this thread,and still can't find it.Can anyone help me?
it is licensed by tokyopop I have seen it a couple of times at Boarders
Old 2009-03-25, 04:08   Link #49
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
it is licensed by tokyopop I have seen it a couple of times at Boarders
Thanks for your Info brotha!

Licensed hm? look like I must summon a couple of old friends of mine from the past.

wait!Boarders?,is it some site?,or store?or what?
Old 2009-03-25, 14:55   Link #50
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Borders, dude. BORDERS. Oh wait, you live near Singapore it seems. Borders is like Barnes and Noble. If you haven't heard of that one, it's a chain of huge bookstores. Think supermarket or walmart of bookstores. Both chains are like that.

What pisses me off is that I've only seen the first volume at my local Barnes and Nobles. And there's EIGHT volumes in total, and for years I've only seen the first one. Why. Maybe I should go seek out a specialty store.
Old 2009-03-25, 16:34   Link #51
surerman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
Borders, dude. BORDERS. Oh wait, you live near Singapore it seems. Borders is like Barnes and Noble. If you haven't heard of that one, it's a chain of huge bookstores. Think supermarket or walmart of bookstores. Both chains are like that.

What pisses me off is that I've only seen the first volume at my local Barnes and Nobles. And there's EIGHT volumes in total, and for years I've only seen the first one. Why. Maybe I should go seek out a specialty store.
Thanks for Ur info *added more Singapore bookstore in my target list*
Don't worry,once I get my hand's on them,I'll send it to you (scanned of course)
Wish me luck!
WTF?!
My passport dead!!Why don't they just make it permanent!
Look like it will take times longer than I expected
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural