AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2009-08-14, 03:39   Link #1
Kytherno
12th Supernova

One Piece: Unlimited Cruise (Nintendo Wii Game)

It's because of the lack of sales we don't get this game. Well, it hasn't been confirmed for USA, but it has for Europe. And Ya know, Ultimate Adventure was the best anime game I've ever played. Now there's a sequel. With no spoilers cut. And Europeans are the first people who get to hear...Brook's Dubbed voice. Oya Oya, How cruel. (I don't mean to sound like I'm whining)

But anyways, it looks like it's gonna be great. With loads of characters, I hope i get the chance to play this game.

Your thoughts?

*currently modding Wii and ordering the game*
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 04:06   Link #2
demonix

Send a message via Yahoo to demonix
Sorry but your a bit out on this as it has been out in europe for at least 2 months now and the second in the series is out next month.
demonix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 15:14   Link #3
Kytherno
12th Supernova

Why in the world was my topic moved? I dunno. It was about a different game...

Anyways, Lolz, Unlimited Adventure came out long ago. I got it, great game. NO SPOILERS CUT. Which is a major +. Seriously, Rob Lucci was my favorite boss fight, especially when i did a little reenactment of Gear 3rd, lolz. And Franky had probably the best voice actor, IMO.

EDIT: Guess my topic was re-moved. Not removed. Lol.

Last edited by Kytherno; 2009-08-16 at 01:36.
Kytherno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-17, 06:26   Link #4
michael889vintor

Man, i played dbz on the wii... so hard!
How does this one play out?
Man i want to play it too. There is just a load of characters to choose from (if they added everyone)
michael889vintor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 08:17   Link #5
Paraden1989

so when does it come out state side?
Paraden1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-21, 15:41   Link #6
Rainbowman

More importantly, will both parts (1 & 2) be released in the states at the same time?
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-29, 07:38   Link #7
Paraden1989

i still thought that this video game should have been made into an anime filler just like the Ocean's Dream Arc. All they had to do is focus the story a little more, and take out some of the battles like with Whitebeard and so on.
Paraden1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-11, 17:22   Link #8
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

A question for anyone who's played the two games. Does the first need to be played to fully enjoy the second? I ask because it's actually impossible to get a copy of the first game now with it being out of stock everywhere (there's a few copies on ebay, though i don't have the money for the crazy prices they're going for ), and it's pretty easy to still get a copy of the second game.

I've read up on the story, so that shouldn't be any problem, though i'm just wondering about the save data that can be brought over from the first game, because i'd be without that.
Old 2010-07-11, 18:27   Link #9
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

^ You don't have to play Episode 1 to play Episode 2, but you'll get a lot less out of the game if you don't, such as not being able to use EP1 characters in VS mode.

I seriously reccomend playing EP1 first and trying to get everything in that one first before moving on to EP2. That way you'll get more characters to play as and your character's techniques will be partly leveled up by then and every item or recipe you make will still be available to prepare with the data transfer.
Old 2010-07-12, 03:33   Link #10
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
but you'll get a lot less out of the game if you don't, such as not being able to use EP1 characters in VS mode.
That's what i was worrying about.

Oh believe me i want a copy of the first game, though it just can't be found to buy anymore in shops or online sites. Looks like i'll have to miss out.
Old 2010-07-17, 10:23   Link #11
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Thankfully i spotted a good deal with both games over on Ebay the other day. Arrived today, and so far i'm loving the first game and was it has to offer.
Old 2010-07-17, 10:48   Link #12
Distinction

Ah i wanna a ps3 one piece game!! Any one knows something?? :P
Distinction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-17, 16:52   Link #13
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

^This isn't the thread to ask such a question, though i'll answer it anyway. No there are no One Piece related games planned for release of the PS3.
Old 2010-07-22, 19:52   Link #14
Rainbowman

Here's a question:

With the copies sold in europe, are they dubbed in english or were they dubbed in european like Italy, France, or Rome?
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 20:04   Link #15
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

The European version of Unlimited Cruise is not dubbed, all cutscenes are subtitled and all text has been translated from Japanese to the language of choice, including English.

I'm kinda disappointed that the North Americans are the only ones left out on this awesome game, but you can't always win eh?
Old 2010-07-23, 03:11   Link #16
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
I'm kinda disappointed that the North Americans are the only ones left out on this awesome game, but you can't always win eh?
I think it's about time we get a game the US don't . Still i know how it feels to not be able to play a game you wish was released.

As for the translation, it's pretty damn good i must say.
Old 2010-07-23, 03:22   Link #17
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
I think it's about time we get a game the US don't . Still i know how it feels to not be able to play a game you wish was released.
Don't get me wong, I've played Unlimited Cruise. Numerous times in fact. A friend of mine imported the Japanese version. And it was awesoooome.~

I just wish I could buy and keep a copy without having to worry about reigon lock-out. But alas, no NA release. I need to settle for the outdated Unlimited Adventure. D=
Old 2010-08-08, 01:06   Link #18
gdamkits

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Here's a question:

With the copies sold in europe, are they dubbed in english or were they dubbed in european like Italy, France, or Rome?
I bet it will be in France, it is the same to game boy advance roms.
gdamkits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-29, 22:57   Link #19
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Quote:
The European version of Unlimited Cruise is not dubbed, all cutscenes are subtitled and all text has been translated from Japanese to the language of choice, including English.

Damn it that blows, I was about to order the european version, thanks for saving me my money.
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote