AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-08, 07:55   Link #11841
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Anyway, how do you want Madoka to be woken up? Double points if it's ironic.
Tabane hacked PT security and freed her...just so she can saw her 'antics' when she join the heroes.

Note that this is forced heel face turn, her merging with Ichika is rather screwed up (pun intended) and both of them contaminated the other's emotions (though not memories).

That's why Madoka is crying prior to the freezing sequence, she just learn how it feels to be loved for real, via Ichika's feelings residing in her heart, and why Ichika is so broken, he knew how fucked up her life in PT is and basically feel the same thing even though he don't even know what exactly happens with her.
Old 2011-12-08, 07:56   Link #11842
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Not really, just the ending bits. I'll add moments where she starts thinking she's a pedophile and panics just to add some humor.
Old 2011-12-08, 07:57   Link #11843
demino_hellsin
That one guy

er... 3rd or 4th paragraph? I'll just try to rework the parts you don't like.

EDIT: I added the imagining of being in a fairy tale in reference to her choice of fashion
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-08, 07:59   Link #11844
Eratas123

I hate my slow ass internet.....

Anyway, I'm gong with the ST!Madoka going on a date before being interrupted by Canon!Madoka in a mindscrew moment. That's when she wakes up. How do you want her to awaken from that? This chapter's humor.

Side note - Is that the plot of Reaching for you?
Old 2011-12-08, 08:01   Link #11845
HasuMasu
*Artist

About the specs I posted, it's a joint project between the US and Japan, kinda like Silverio Gospel.

Btw, it takes place in Tatenashi's freshman year.
Old 2011-12-08, 08:02   Link #11846
Eratas123

@demino_hellsin - Actually, I'm adding in that she got her dress and current bunny ear attire since Ichika always made her read to him Alice in Wonderland. Crazy, but then again, so is Tabane.
Old 2011-12-08, 08:03   Link #11847
Eratas123

@ Box - What's the difference? I bet she's still as OP then as she is now.
Old 2011-12-08, 08:06   Link #11848
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If it's the last few lines I can imagine the alternative would be her aiming for the harem end(both cases of incest included) O.o
Old 2011-12-08, 08:08   Link #11849
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - ........ That sounds more like Tabane! I'm putting it in!
Old 2011-12-08, 08:08   Link #11850
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@Eras

Can't quote! My slow ass new modem really can't do jack

That aside, yes, that's for RFY.

Canon!Madoka met ST!Madoka will be funny, and it's even funnier that Canon!Madoka is stronger than ST!Madoka. Ichika can play hero by suddenly being super-competent (remember this is ST!Madoka, which also Ichika's worshiper) and both of them managed to drive her out, and then comes the kissing/ wedding.... and block!
Old 2011-12-08, 08:09   Link #11851
HasuMasu
*Artist

The difference my friend, is that most of the canon cast isn't here yet, so I have a bit more freedom.
Old 2011-12-08, 08:16   Link #11852
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Wedding it is I was asking who you want to wake her up. For example: Laura was about to kiss Ichika.....then Chifuyu wakes her up. Likewise, Tatenashi has a daydream....then Utsuho wakes her up. Who do you want to wake up Madoka.

Also, when does one usually get their first wet dream? Not being a perv, this is important for both Daydreams and Shadow.

@ Box - Include Utsuho and some other students then.
Old 2011-12-08, 08:22   Link #11853
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Wedding it is I was asking who you want to wake her up. For example: Laura was about to kiss Ichika.....then Chifuyu wakes her up. Likewise, Tatenashi has a daydream....then Utsuho wakes her up. Who do you want to wake up Madoka.
Well, considering this is Madoka, how about Ichika himself? That when Madoka awake she's actually MH-ed him AGAIN.

The scene would be like this

*Glomps*

Madoka: "Ichika-nii, I love you"

Ichika: "I love you too, but first"

*wobble wobble*

Ichika: "I can't breathe!"

Madoka: *Yawn* "EEEH?!"

Quote:
Also, when does one usually get their first wet dream? Not being a perv, this is important for both Daydreams and Shadow.
Usually as early as 12 and as late as 16 (In ST Ichika is a little, uh, late )
Old 2011-12-08, 08:29   Link #11854
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So it's Ichika's struggles that wake her up? Why does Madoka suffocate him anyway? They have separate beds, don't they? Also, she might continue the kiss since she just woke up and isn't aware of her surroundings yet. Either that or she actually manages to kiss Ichika in the dream....then wakes up and realizes she also did it in real life

The wet dream will be a problem for Imouto Shiki in Daydreams (13 physically) and for Irish and Laura in Shadow (being unaware of most sexual based things.). How does one usually deal with a person who experiences their first nightmare(for them)?
Old 2011-12-08, 08:33   Link #11855
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Maya Yamada watches her students taking a test. Her eyes fall on the student sitting directly across from her teacher's table in particular, Orimura Ichika. She thinks back to the entrance exam and the various mishaps that has happened with Ichika before and she blushes while subconsciously hiding her chest. She imagines herself with Ichika and doesn't think it to be too far off, it has always been her dream to be close to Chifuyu after all. Maya think as to why she likes the siblings, probably because Chifuyu is one of the few people that treated her seriously even when most people mark her off as a clumsy ditz, while Ichika was always mindful of her personal space when others just treated her as a plush doll after pegging her as a cute forgiving person. She starts imagining what it would be like to live in the same house as the Orimura's: her, Ichika, Chifuyu and the kids(between Maya and Ichika). (Insert family moment). Maya comes to her senses and is face to face with a beet red Ichika, apparently her hiding was actually accentuating her womanly curves.

--------------------------------------------------

My brain is on overdrive! Somebody stop it! D:
Old 2011-12-08, 08:39   Link #11856
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Now all I need is Tatenashi and Imouto Shiki then I'm all set
Old 2011-12-08, 08:40   Link #11857
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Didn't I already provide both Sarashikis?
Old 2011-12-08, 08:41   Link #11858
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So it's Ichika's struggles that wake her up? Why does Madoka suffocate him anyway? They have separate beds, don't they? Also, she might continue the kiss since she just woke up and isn't aware of her surroundings yet. Either that or she actually manages to kiss Ichika in the dream....then wakes up and realizes she also did it in real life
It's a shouout to chapter 4 Sacred Twins, here's the scene.

Spoiler for LOL:

Ayup, Madoka is rather lazy.

Quote:
The wet dream will be a problem for Imouto Shiki in Daydreams (13 physically) and for Irish and Laura in Shadow (being unaware of most sexual based things.). How does one usually deal with a person who experiences their first nightmare(for them)?
IIRC female usually don't experience wet dream (because of menstruation cycle keeping them from the need of that), but they MAY experience it when their reached a point in said cycle that an intercourse has very high chance of pregnancy (in short, where girls are most fertile).

While not ejaculating semen like guys, the girls will release lubrication for their vagina (since their body is ready for intercourse). And yes, the joke "I'm so wet" will works.

And if you wonder why I can talk so dirty, I'm a nurse, it's my breakfast.

EDIT: As for how they responded it, Irish and Laura will be confused but yes, dismissed/ shrugged it as if it's a nightmare. However Byaku-imoto will be a little too curious for comfort since she's both innocent and perverted at the same time.
Old 2011-12-08, 08:57   Link #11859
demino_hellsin
That one guy

oh right XD. Sorry about that, I forgot.
Old 2011-12-08, 09:02   Link #11860
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - You only provided a vague one for Tatenashi.

@ Senpai - Does Madoka usually wear that to bed? Anyway, I guess she'll wake up either when she feels Ichika breathing on her chest or when she realizes she feels tongue.

How do you deal with males then? They probably don't expect stains on their pants, doubly so for someone like Irish who's denser than Ichika. Maybe I should have someone give him the talk here?

Also, my sisters a nurse and my friends openly talk about sex. Don't worry about offending me. Jusr because I don't read hentai, doesn't mean I'm a 10 year old.

Side note - Daydreams reached over 6000 hits! It's not much, but it's more than I've ever had 450+ readers on a new chapter in just a few days is shocking as well.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest