AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-25, 20:42   Link #61
Psio

On another note, what about the Iron Blood Alchemist guy? I thought I saw something about him being able to revive from wounds and that he might be able to revive from Scar's attack, or am I just lost?
Old 2004-01-25, 20:57   Link #62
DarkNtity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psio
On another note, what about the Iron Blood Alchemist guy? I thought I saw something about him being able to revive from wounds and that he might be able to revive from Scar's attack, or am I just lost?
Yup, you're lost. He's dead.
Old 2004-01-26, 01:40   Link #63
Bedlam
Delphic Babel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Wow... this is too far ahead to even begin speculating especially when we don't even know if he will get his body back.. for all you know one of the brothers would have to give up their lives for the other....(PURELY SPECULATION NO SPOILER INTENDED STATEMENT)....

lol, true, guess i'll just have to leave it at speculation i suppose
Old 2004-01-26, 07:06   Link #64
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkNtity
Yup, you're lost. He's dead.
HAHAHAHAHAHA...... you really can't get anymore straight forward than this....
Old 2004-01-27, 01:03   Link #65
YoYo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedlam
yeah, that whole sequence in the end really showed how much they cared for one another... but, going a little offtopic here... i was just wondering, if they do manage to get al back to his own body again... what will he look like? will he go back into the body he had at the age of when his body was taken or go into an older form, or what?
Along the same lines, Al's automail was made when he was what? 11? But, he's still growing physically. Does he get new automail everytime he grows? It'll look weird when he has one leg that's a lot longer than the other. Eh, I don't expect an answer for this, I'm just rambling.
Old 2004-01-27, 02:12   Link #66
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo
Along the same lines, Al's automail was made when he was what? 11? But, he's still growing physically. Does he get new automail everytime he grows? It'll look weird when he has one leg that's a lot longer than the other. Eh, I don't expect an answer for this, I'm just rambling.
Don't worry, you're not the only one wondering about this... I was too... I'm so glad to know that some ppl have been thinking about it..... Yeah, does his automail get renewed and upgraded or what? it can't be that it grows with him...well.. then again

Spoiler:

perhaps the reason why he's small still is because his growth is stunted after the incident... hahaha
Old 2004-02-02, 00:09   Link #67
YoYo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
Don't worry, you're not the only one wondering about this... I was too... I'm so glad to know that some ppl have been thinking about it..... Yeah, does his automail get renewed and upgraded or what? it can't be that it grows with him...well.. then again

Spoiler:

perhaps the reason why he's small still is because his growth is stunted after the incident... hahaha
We get our answer in episode 17.
Old 2004-02-06, 01:32   Link #68
Victim

One thing bothered me about this episode: when Ed battled the serial killer, he escaped his bonds by using a transmutation circle inscribed on his metal leg. Why didn't he use that when fighting Scar?
Old 2004-02-06, 02:06   Link #69
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim
One thing bothered me about this episode: when Ed battled the serial killer, he escaped his bonds by using a transmutation circle inscribed on his metal leg. Why didn't he use that when fighting Scar?
Metal leg?/?? no.... I think you should go back and take a good look.....

I'll assume that you're talking about the part where he only had his one hand and the automail hand had been taken from him.......

Anyway, what happened was that his remaining hand was chained and he couldn't transmute unless he had both his hands.. So he used his remaining hand (left hand) to take out a screw from him back pocket ......

(remember he found the screw on the floor where winry was kidnapped)

then with the screw he drew a cirecle on the chain that bound his hand and touched the circle to transmute the chain....
Closed Thread