HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

hey hey, no ship wars allowed

*inserts random crazy ship talk*

Spoiler for manga:

lol ok enough nonsense.
Old 2010-03-10, 14:42   Link #1042
Aqua Knight

I think the romance was killed after Inoue was captured, then revived at UlqiHime moment and the died so fast that shippers were like "YAY!!!" and then "Ughh..".
I mean, who cares about romance now when the manga is no where near it and anime, well, anime is now just some Bleach school-slice-of-life.

Also don't you think that you are crazy for pairing, romance when you just pick up the series and cool down as you follow the plot and tap deeper into the story abandoning your love preferences of the heroes?
Old 2010-03-10, 14:42   Link #1043
Kurisutaru

@HayashiTakara
Hey, she started it xDD But okay, sorry I didn't know :P

Actually I shud put all that in spoiler now...

(And wow, just wow xDDD)

@Murasaki:

I think that it's just ur opinion. xD

If you really look at it, Bleach IS about relationships. How else are they supposed to grow without them?
And it would be boring if all it was about kill Aizen...when the main character really has nothing against him so far.
Old 2010-03-11, 11:41   Link #1044
kitten320

Dear Kurisutaru, your understanding of real friendship seems really slim... no offence.

Spoiler for a lot of text...:

If choose between IchiRuki and UraYoru, IchiRuki has by far more chances to be romanticly involved. The whole leaving all behind for Kisuke and not saying goodbye to Soi Fon is looked completly differently by. there was no romance involvement on anyones part and you simply forget the circumstances under which it all happened. It would be meaningful during SS arc, where it would be hard to argue with you but with whole Pendulum arc a lot of things were clearified.

If Ichiruki is romance, so is IchiHime. If UraYoru is romantic, same with YoruSoi. And other way around. All those couples are very closely tied together. If one of them is in the list, so the other one has to be too.

Anyway I don't plan to disscuss it any furhere since there is no point because you will continue to see thjings your way.

And by the way, I don't ship Ichigo with anyone. I don't really care about him so my comparison about IchiRuki and IchiHime is logically based as well as all others.

EDIT: I started it? I just said that it is your opinion and nothing more. The reason I said it was because you were all 100% sure about it what is completly wrong.
I don't say that YoruSoi is 100% canon and UraYoru 0%.
I just said that YoruSoi had more moments to base on than UraYoru, but you just keep bringing the whole "leaving SS together" moment without even watching it properly.
Old 2010-03-12, 00:35   Link #1045
akire_and_atem

let's be honest... Ichigo seems to forget about his "friends" a lot: Chad, Ishida and Inoue, Tatsuki...

get Rukia almost killed and he snaps too and she's his "precious nakama" a title far more than what Inoue has...if there was a moment to have a "get away from MY woman" it would have been with the fight with Ulquiorra...and he did not say such thing

besides the way I see it (imho)
Spoiler for manga scenes:

and let's not forget a big thing!!! Ichigo and Rukia have a song together!!! xD!
Old 2010-03-12, 00:51   Link #1046
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by akire_and_atem View Post
If there was a moment to have a "get away from MY woman" it would have been with the fight with Ulquiorra...and he did not say such thing
Ch 342 pg 17.
Quote:
Ichigo and Rukia have a song together
He has one with Orihime too.
Old 2010-03-12, 01:36   Link #1047
akire_and_atem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist007 View Post
Ch 342 pg 17.
you must have mistaken the chapter... just checked it and that's not it...

edit: FOUND IT! i think :P...after reading many "Kurosaki kurosaki kurosaki"'s i think you mean vol. 40 ch 350 probably page 4...but all i read was "I will protect her" not as I said he could have said it

Quote:
He has one with Orihime too.
yeah...i see that my capacity for lolz has yet to reach you
Old 2010-03-12, 02:09   Link #1048
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
you must have mistaken the chapter... just checked it and that's not it...

edit: FOUND IT! i think :P...after reading many "Kurosaki kurosaki kurosaki"'s i think you mean vol. 40 ch 350 probably page 4...but all i read was "I will protect her" not as I said he could have said it
That too, but I was talking about when the 2 hollow sisters are trying to pluck her eye out or something and Ulq gets in the way.
Quote:

yeah...i see that my capacity for lolz has yet to reach you
It's not capacity, but nature of the lulz.
Old 2010-03-12, 02:26   Link #1049
akire_and_atem

Quote:
That too, but I was talking about when the 2 hollow sisters are trying to pluck her eye out or something and Ulq gets in the way.

I know Ulqui-chii refers to her as woman but now I'm confused as to who you refer
Quote:
It's not capacity, but nature of the lulz.
and yes i also know I utterly FAIL at lulz and sarcasm (not that there's sarcasm here... I mean in other threads/posts)

Last edited by akire_and_atem; 2010-03-12 at 02:28. Reason: adding more confusion to the confusion....
Old 2010-03-12, 02:39   Link #1050
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
I know Ulqui-chii refers to her as woman but now I'm confused as to who you refer
Ichigo is screaming right in his face to get out of his way.
Old 2010-03-12, 03:09   Link #1051
akire_and_atem

but that doesn't actually imply it's his girl, again, like I said he could have done
Old 2010-03-12, 03:38   Link #1052
Alchemist007
*Author

Why would he ever say "my?" People aren't objects. It's about as close as Bleach is going to get, at least until the end.
Old 2010-03-12, 07:50   Link #1053
kitten320

Ichigo has never claimed Rukia as "my" girl either.

Then let's not forget about his fight with Grimmjow where it was thanks to Orihime's scream that he had won. I don't remeber a single fight where Rukia would give him a powerbust in any form except his first encounter with Renji and even then he was mostly thrilled by fighting Renji.

Spoiler for manga:

That's definetly enough to show that he cares about Orihime far more than about simple friend.

You IchiRuki fans must calm down and take the truth. Rukia is not the only one about whom he cares and he had his moments with Orihime too so IchiHime is not one sided.

I may not like UraYoru much but I'm not denying it and accept it and I reccomend for you and all others to do the same. Like one pairing but not deny the other one which also had their moments.
Obviously Renji/Ichi is a complete crack about which there is no point even talking like many others and they don't have to be accepted. But such pairings as IchiHime, IchiRuki, UraYoru, YoruSoi, HitsuHime, GinRan and UlqHime can't be completly denied.
You people are simply closing your eyes and denyiing things which were repeted over and over and just live in your own reality and see what you want to see and not what is really happening there.
Old 2010-03-12, 12:00   Link #1054
akire_and_atem

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Ichigo has never claimed Rukia as "my" girl either.

Then let's not forget about his fight with Grimmjow where it was thanks to Orihime's scream that he had won. I don't remeber a single fight where Rukia would give him a powerbust in any form except his first encounter with Renji and even then he was mostly thrilled by fighting Renji.

Spoiler for manga:

That's definetly enough to show that he cares about Orihime far more than about simple friend.

You IchiRuki fans must calm down and take the truth. Rukia is not the only one about whom he cares and he had his moments with Orihime too so IchiHime is not one sided.

I may not like UraYoru much but I'm not denying it and accept it and I reccomend for you and all others to do the same. Like one pairing but not deny the other one which also had their moments.
Obviously Renji/Ichi is a complete crack about which there is no point even talking like many others and they don't have to be accepted. But such pairings as IchiHime, IchiRuki, UraYoru, YoruSoi, HitsuHime, GinRan and UlqHime can't be completly denied.
You people are simply closing your eyes and denyiing things which were repeted over and over and just live in your own reality and see what you want to see and not what is really happening there.
Thank you for correcting me in the wording from the manga, but still it doesn't change that Ichigo has the need to rescue everyone.

Now all I'm saying is that Orihime has the same chance as Rukia to be his lover; through your eyes you have the most evidence of IchiHime, through my eyes it's IchiRuki maybe at the end one of us will be right, but probably neither since I suspect KT will leave it hanging so he doesn't loose popularity, anyhow there's only one way to know, and so we must wait (a lot).

And I did say *my* not mine and never implied to objecify a person (as a kid I hated that my dad talk about *the* child instead of saying my child or heck, call me by my name, because it makes me feel part [not property] of something [in this case my family]) I'm just saying that under the circumstance he could have said it.

...and IchigoxRenji may be a crack pairing but has had more action in the anime than anyother pairing involving Ichigo xD

P.S.: and before anyone tries to correct me about the last sentence: it's for the lolz geez laugh!
Old 2010-03-12, 12:25   Link #1055
kitten320

Glad I could clarify some things.

And yeh that's true. I won't force my opinion, all I wanted to say that both pairings have equel chances and looks like we did understand each other here
Old 2010-03-12, 17:24   Link #1056
Alchemist007
*Author

Quote:
KT will leave it hanging so he doesn't loose popularity
Considering how there's a number of people already pissed at him for many other reasons; I hope he says "fuck the fans, I'm doing this ending my way." I expect nothing less from authors other than their full intention.
Old 2010-03-12, 17:33   Link #1057
Kurisutaru

Well I believe that Kubo is a man who doesn't really care what others think because he's very confident in what he does.

And he did say this on his twitter:

"Since I usually draw with a feeling of 'Even if they don't get it, I'm drawing what I want!', when I get told in fan letters things like 'I want to see more of what you draw', I feel like I've found a life-long friend. To say it more strongly, it's like I found a kindred spirit."

(Found at bleachasylum) http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1452...ter-and-Bleach
Old 2010-03-12, 17:43   Link #1058
Alchemist007
*Author

Yeah KT, don't relent for anything! Though I have to admit, former #3 vs current would've been an epic fight.
Old 2010-03-13, 09:05   Link #1059
kitten320

I wonder since when does he draw what he wants... the recent manga events starting from top 3 espada fights were a pure fanservice...

Maybe now he will do what he wants, duno. But back then it definetly wasn't.
Old 2010-03-13, 10:25   Link #1060
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurisutaru View Post
Well I believe that Kubo is a man who doesn't really care what others think because he's very confident in what he does.

And he did say this on his twitter:

"Since I usually draw with a feeling of 'Even if they don't get it, I'm drawing what I want!', when I get told in fan letters things like 'I want to see more of what you draw', I feel like I've found a life-long friend. To say it more strongly, it's like I found a kindred spirit."

(Found at bleachasylum) http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1452...ter-and-Bleach
Lol. Is that so? Well then I guess Hitsugaya's bigger than should be spotlight isn't down to the fandumb popularity. It's because Kubo himself is one of the fandumb.

Brilliant.
Closed Thread