AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series > Upcoming Archive

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-03, 22:12   Link #21
Ray
Garnet

As happy as I am to hear about a second season, Shiro's return or absence will make or break this for me. Having him claim to be the "immortal king" and not come back would be disappointing.

Eh, I'll still definitely watch it as long as Kuroh and Neko are recurring characters.
Old 2013-01-04, 15:40   Link #22
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I seriously can't see them NOT bringing back Shiro/Weissman...since he is the Immortal King afterall.

At the end of 13
Spoiler:
Old 2013-01-06, 09:15   Link #23
Bern-san

Season 2 will air on October 4th?
http://k-project.jpn.com/
Old 2013-01-06, 09:22   Link #24
mistress_kisara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-san View Post
Season 2 will air on October 4th?
http://k-project.jpn.com/
Nah, that was the old schedule
Old 2013-01-06, 15:15   Link #25
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

I'd guess that the second season probaly won't be ready until either late summer/fall....

I wonder when we'll start hearing about the new characters soon, since this is supposed to feature Green/Black?

And I guess Viz probaly won't put this out on dvd until 2020 since well...it's Viz
Old 2013-01-06, 15:43   Link #26
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDiddy View Post
I'd guess that the second season probaly won't be ready until either late summer/fall....

I wonder when we'll start hearing about the new characters soon, since this is supposed to feature Green/Black?

And I guess Viz probaly won't put this out on dvd until 2020 since well...it's Viz
If Viz wanted to release it on DVD in 2020, then OMG (though Kaze will release it earlier probably)
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
Old 2013-01-06, 15:50   Link #27
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
If Viz wanted to release it on DVD in 2020, then OMG (though Kaze will release it earlier probably)
I was joking but Viz is super notorious for taking their time releasing dvds. I mean...they had the sequel to Inuyasha for YEARS before they just put it out on dvd. And to be honest, I'm still bitter over how they dumped Monster.

Though Tiger and Bunny seems to be coming out quicker than I thought. Maybe the days of fapping to Naruto and Bleach DVDS only are over with

I hope they get the A Listers for the English version like Bosch or Yuri Lowenthal. I think they'd be perfect for Shiro and Kurou.
Old 2013-01-06, 16:02   Link #28
Jetzero Infinity

Quote:
I was joking but Viz is super notorious for taking their time releasing dvds. I mean...they had the sequel to Inuyasha for YEARS before they just put it out on dvd. And to be honest, I'm still bitter over how they dumped Monster.

Though Tiger and Bunny seems to be coming out quicker than I thought. Maybe the days of fapping to Naruto and Bleach DVDS only are over with

I hope they get the A Listers for the English version like Bosch or Yuri Lowenthal. I think they'd be perfect for Shiro and Kurou.
With their whole Neon Alley thing going on I'm pretty sure Viz will be much faster when it comes to dubbing things than they have been in the past. Heck Lagrange's dub is premering there this month. As to whether or not it'll translate to the actual BD/DVDs coming faster I'm not entierly sure but I'm pretty sure the wait won't be as long as their other titles. They mostly held those shows hostage trying to get TV deals for them and now that they have an alternative to that, hopefully it'll be the end of that streak.
Old 2013-01-06, 16:44   Link #29
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetzero Infinity View Post
With their whole Neon Alley thing going on I'm pretty sure Viz will be much faster when it comes to dubbing things than they have been in the past. Heck Lagrange's dub is premering there this month. As to whether or not it'll translate to the actual BD/DVDs coming faster I'm not entierly sure but I'm pretty sure the wait won't be as long as their other titles. They mostly held those shows hostage trying to get TV deals for them and now that they have an alternative to that, hopefully it'll be the end of that streak.
Yeah.

I did notice that Tiger and Bunny's already out on Itunes(which only has dubs anyway). I don't get Neon Alley though....

Maybe by the end of the year, we'll get a dub?

My own picks:

Shiro: Bosch can do his Renton voice.

Kurou: Yuri Lowenthal

Neko: Orihime from Bleach's VA

Suoh: either Travis Willingham or Troy Baker with the other doing Reishi.
Old 2013-01-07, 08:26   Link #30
Tworble

Quote:

We actually have no idea how far they are into the planning stages, no matter what they say, so it could be as early as summer. Few titles are announced for summer and summer/winter is a common pattern for 12-14 episode split seasons.

Where did you hear it featured green and black? From the translations I read it will feature Yata, Fushimi, Anna, Kamamoto, Kuro ,Neko and a few others, but I saw no mention of green or black.
Old 2013-01-07, 09:05   Link #31
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
Where did you hear it featured green and black? From the translations I read it will feature Yata, Fushimi, Anna, Kamamoto, Kuro ,Neko and a few others, but I saw no mention of green or black.
If Yata and Fushimi are the main characters I'm out. >_> What translations, by the way?
Old 2013-01-07, 15:53   Link #32
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Someone had said that it's supposedly featuring Green/Black.....

but rumors are rumors...

I don't mind Anna and Kamamoto though I'll be watching this more for Kurou than anything, but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't feature Yata and his homeboy Ebil Glasses...
Old 2013-01-08, 21:16   Link #33
Tworble

Quote:
Someone had said that it's supposedly featuring Green/Black.....

but rumors are rumors...

I don't mind Anna and Kamamoto though I'll be watching this more for Kurou than anything, but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee don't feature Yata and his homeboy Ebil Glasses...
The creators said their relationship will change, and that it didn't change this past season because they were not the focus. If you put two and two together they will probably be a focus. Do not worry though; it's an ensemble show and it probably will stay that way.
Old 2013-01-08, 21:21   Link #34
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tworble View Post
The creators said their relationship will change, and that it didn't change this past season because they were not the focus. If you put two and two together they will probably be a focus. Do not worry though; it's an ensemble show and it probably will stay that way.
I'm wondering if Ebil Glasses rejoins HOMRA...
Old 2013-01-11, 02:47   Link #35
mibuchi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
If Yata and Fushimi are the main characters I'm out. >_>
You and me both. I actually find them to be two of the least interesting characters in this series as unpopular as that opinion may be. And I don't see why them reconciling is really that important to story.
Old 2013-01-12, 01:17   Link #36
waffler

wait what shiros not gonna be the main char in this series?
Old 2013-01-12, 20:15   Link #37
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffler View Post
wait what shiros not gonna be the main char in this series?
I can't picture him NOT coming back....but I"m guessing a part of the second season will be Kurou and Neko looking/waiting for his return....I guess...
Old 2013-01-12, 23:48   Link #38
waffler

aww it would suck if shiro wasnt gonna be main again and come back i was looking foward to who he really was during the whole series and in the 10th or 11th ep when he finally came back all badass he dies or disappears or something :/
Old 2013-01-13, 15:31   Link #39
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Please...dude ain't dead.

He's just looking for a new body to reside in.
Old 2013-01-16, 21:32   Link #40
Kazu-kun

Shiro will definitely comes back, but I don't think he'll be main character in the second season. His story is over, and he's probably come back by the end of the series anyway.

I wonder who will be the main character this time. Probably a new character. Maybe one of the kings that didn't appear in the first season.