AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2017-07-31, 12:24   Link #2981
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by kipzizz View Post
Honestly, there's a tiny part of me that wants the retcon to be /that/ troll-ish extended scene regarding the cart-driver that was photoshopped with Lelouch's face...lmao, that would be epic trolling of mega proportions. : ppppp

Old 2017-08-01, 10:40   Link #2982
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalem View Post
Technically he could still have died and they rez him for the new series somehow. The title certainly suggests that, but maybe they are just using that for drama. Well, we will finally get an answer one way or another.
Well, in that case, if he were confirmed to have died and was then revived via some means, then we can consider that a proper retcon.

But it still wouldn't be a retcon that'd cause significant backlash for the staff working on it because even though resurrection itself wasn't featured previously in the series, the fact that we have immortal characters and technology that can challenge/kill "god", it isn't a stretch to think that powers like resurrection exist as well.

Quote:
Honestly, there's a tiny part of me that wants the retcon to be /that/ troll-ish extended scene regarding the cart-driver that was photoshopped with Lelouch's face...lmao, that would be epic trolling of mega proportions. : ppppp

But really now, I doubt they will touch anything from the ZR, as everybody agreed that it was probably the best part of R2 (if not the entire series) ; like you said, if Lelouch is "resurrected", can it be even considered "retconned" with such an ambiguous ending? Probably not. Depends on how they approach and explain this whole thing.
Even though I've always been in the Lelouch survived ZR camp, I didn't really like the cart-driver theory. I never discarded it as a possibility, but I've also never personally liked it either and thought it'd be a cheesy/trollish way of confirming his survival.

I've always reasoned it like this: When Charles choked him just before being erased, he either passed on the code accidentally or purposely (the latter is unlikely, but I wouldn't rule it out either).

For the code to activate, the possessor must die after obtaining it and trades their geass for immortality and immunity to geass (it's been implied, but never outright confirmed. C.C. had to die when the nun gave her the code and I'm still not sure if Charles was trolling Lelouch when he shot himself or if he was legitimately geassed and executed the command).

If that's the case, it'd perfectly explain why Lelouch was still able to use his geass after the encounter all the way to the end of the series. So, when he did die and subsequently revived in the aftermath, there's the probability that he didn't even know he possessed the code at all.

"Resurrection" could also allude to that since he would need to legitimately die for the code to activate as a result. What throws me off is that we saw his geass in the PV, and I'm not sure if that particular scene would be a flashback scene or new material. If it's new material, then him having the code is debunked unless it's a unique case of him having both powers simultaneously?
--------------

I prefer that over the cart-driver any day and it'd also take some of the heat off Lelouch since even he didn't know he'd survive the ordeal. (I say heat because when the sequel was first announced and we were told Lelouch would reprise his role as protagonist, some people just straight up called him a dick for dropping everything on Suzaku's lap and running off scot-free in exile. lol)

Unknowingly possessing the code would allow Lelouch to not come off as being a dick since it'd be reasoned something like "well, he did sincerely want to die to atone for everything, but because he didn't know he had the code, he survived as a result."
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2017-08-01 at 10:53.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 11:23   Link #2983
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

^ I wouldn't mind though if Lelouch did do that. Cya fuckers I'm out of here!
lol

I like the proper way of him getting a Code and surviving as well.

The Cart-driver is just a hype tool it doesn't show How he survived just that he did.

Though I'd prefer Lelouch having Code Geass, would be nice callback to the series Title. Would be OP AF though.

As for the possible Retcon's, It might be an unpopular one But I totally want Euphemia back in some way too, NOT and I repeat NOT AND NEVER with Suzaku. Unfortunately Shirley is dead for sure DK any way for that one.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 14:19   Link #2984
kipzizz
Nobody Taught Us To Quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK-95- View Post
Even though I've always been in the Lelouch survived ZR camp, I didn't really like the cart-driver theory. I never discarded it as a possibility, but I've also never personally liked it either and thought it'd be a cheesy/trollish way of confirming his survival.
lol I was mostly joking, obviously, but I have to admit that the cart-theory (..that was trolling itself!) had always had a certain charm, if only for the memes it generated.

Quote:

I've always reasoned it like this: When Charles choked him just before being erased, he either passed on the code accidentally or purposely (the latter is unlikely, but I wouldn't rule it out either).

For the code to activate, the possessor must die after obtaining it and trades their geass for immortality and immunity to geass (it's been implied, but never outright confirmed. C.C. had to die when the nun gave her the code and I'm still not sure if Charles was trolling Lelouch when he shot himself or if he was legitimately geassed and executed the command).

If that's the case, it'd perfectly explain why Lelouch was still able to use his geass after the encounter all the way to the end of the series. So, when he did die and subsequently revived in the aftermath, there's the probability that he didn't even know he possessed the code at all.

"Resurrection" could also allude to that since he would need to legitimately die for the code to activate as a result. What throws me off is that we saw his geass in the PV, and I'm not sure if that particular scene would be a flashback scene or new material. If it's new material, then him having the code is debunked unless it's a unique case of him having both powers simultaneously?
--------------

I prefer that over the cart-driver any day and it'd also take some of the heat off Lelouch since even he didn't know he'd survive the ordeal. (I say heat because when the sequel was first announced and we were told Lelouch would reprise his role as protagonist, some people just straight up called him a dick for dropping everything on Suzaku's lap and running off scot-free in exile. lol)

Unknowingly possessing the code would allow Lelouch to not come off as being a dick since it'd be reasoned something like "well, he did sincerely want to die to atone for everything, but because he didn't know he had the code, he survived as a result."
There is a chance that Lelouch wasn't aware he received the Code, I could buy that. Yes, it will suck balls that the R2 ending will be re-written in a way...but, at least if they go about it like that, Lelouch's intentions still remain the same, which doesn't "taint" his plan. (of course Lelouch being a magnificent bastard and tricking everyone is always on the table, but even for him, playing everyone with ZR is far-fetched.)

愛するって 心から 心へと 残していくことだと 思う。
kipzizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-01, 21:48   Link #2985
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravagerblade View Post
^ I wouldn't mind though if Lelouch did do that. Cya fuckers I'm out of here!
lol

I like the proper way of him getting a Code and surviving as well.

The Cart-driver is just a hype tool it doesn't show How he survived just that he did.

Though I'd prefer Lelouch having Code Geass, would be nice callback to the series Title. Would be OP AF though.

As for the possible Retcon's, It might be an unpopular one But I totally want Euphemia back in some way too, NOT and I repeat NOT AND NEVER with Suzaku. Unfortunately Shirley is dead for sure DK any way for that one.
Now that you mention "code geass" it reminded me that I made a post on a CG thread on a forum that shall not be named a few years ago. The topic was whether you believed Lelouch was alive or dead.

Spoiler for Size:

Rereading it now, that post was kinda cringy. It kinda stings as I reread it now, plus seeing how enthusiastic I was at the time of posting it makes me want to lie down and curl up... lol Well, I was about 17 then, so I'll just chalk it up to youth . Also, thinking about it now. That CG movie I mentioned in the post is probably what the sequel was originally planned to be, instead becoming a proper sequel project rather than a one-off movie.

Lastly, like I said previously, I dislike the cart-driver theory, but I've never discarded it as a possibility. I even made sure to mention it as the very last tidbit of info in my post.

Link:http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...s-film-project (Jan 2012)
-----------------
Tbh, I think Euphy and Shirley would make cameos in the sequel. As for how, they'll do so via flashbacks or by mention via conversation between characters that knew them. We could even get a cameo of them via C's world in either Lelouch's or C.C.'s memories.

Quote:
lol I was mostly joking, obviously, but I have to admit that the cart-theory (..that was trolling itself!) had always had a certain charm, if only for the memes it generated.
Was just making sure. lol Some people actually took it seriously back in the day. So, you never really know who's joking and who's serious when discussing the cart-driver theory.

Quote:
There is a chance that Lelouch wasn't aware he received the Code, I could buy that. Yes, it will suck balls that the R2 ending will be re-written in a way...but, at least if they go about it like that, Lelouch's intentions still remain the same, which doesn't "taint" his plan. (of course Lelouch being a magnificent bastard and tricking everyone is always on the table, but even for him, playing everyone with ZR is far-fetched.)
This is exactly it. If they don't want to taint R2's ending, then that's the only real way they can approach this imo. If they present it in any way that implies that Lelouch had either planned on surviving or that he wasn't sincere in his martyrdom, then, that'll just completely destroy the original intention and beauty of the ending.

Him not being aware of possessing the code circumvents all of these problems because even though he survived, his sincerity remains intact and the ending's meaning is retained.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.

Last edited by MK-95-; 2017-08-01 at 23:34. Reason: Grammar
Old 2017-08-02, 23:06   Link #2986
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Yeah, if they go the Code route then him not having known would have be the best way to go about it to keep the spirit of the thing intact.

Alternatively, there's another possibility if they want to go the resurrection route. Have it be that he unknowingly made a sort of contract with God/Caretaker when it stopped Charles and Marianne. It resurrects him to take care of whatever is going on. It being able to do that would be rather cheap of course.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-03, 18:22   Link #2987
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^As cheap as it sounds, it's also rather workable and we could consider it as a possibility.

All in all, so long as Lelouch was sincere about dying for ZR and his survival/revival was not intentional, then the spirit of R2's ending would remain mostly intact. But, if his survival/revival was revealed to be intentional in the sequel, then R2's ending would become a big troll/joke and a massive fuck you to the fans.

To this day, I still consider R2's ending to be one of the all time greats in not just anime, but in fiction overall. I hope they're smart enough to not taint it. Tainting that ending alone could have serious repercussions where long time fans would drop the series on the spot and not even bother with the sequel.
Old 2017-08-03, 21:59   Link #2988
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

You probably could write it to justify if he knew actually where it didn't feel too off. You'd just need some good enough reasoning or if he found out and decided to try and run with it.

Eh, I don't know if I'd ever count it so high as I've got too many issues. The central one being that the Zero Requiem is actually really dumb if you actually start thinking about it. Just because he portrayed himself as the worst person ever isn't going to mean the end of war and whatnot. I think he even acknowledges there are probably better ways to do this, but he's just suicidal at this point so he does it this way. I just couldn't take it seriously.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2017-08-03, 22:06   Link #2989
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

^ Right, While the Ending gave it a Romantic style/vibe of it in reality War will come again somewhere down the road.
I'm pretty sure the resentment of the few that lost would still live.
The world is a pretty big place. Zero Requiem imo would truly only work probably if the Reign lasted much longer than, what a couple months? lol

Lelouch was just suicidal, almost like he was running away from it all. Though it was quiet a burden on him. IMO He did quiet literally carry the worlds hopes on his shoulders alone. Suzaku can barely qualify and CC was usually just in the background helping every now and then, and that's when she was at least being somewhat Loyal.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2017-08-03, 22:55   Link #2990
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
You probably could write it to justify if he knew actually where it didn't feel too off. You'd just need some good enough reasoning or if he found out and decided to try and run with it.

Eh, I don't know if I'd ever count it so high as I've got too many issues. The central one being that the Zero Requiem is actually really dumb if you actually start thinking about it. Just because he portrayed himself as the worst person ever isn't going to mean the end of war and whatnot. I think he even acknowledges there are probably better ways to do this, but he's just suicidal at this point so he does it this way. I just couldn't take it seriously.
Oh no, no. I completely agree with you. Logically, ZR makes little to no sense and using it to create world peace is a big stretch. However, what it did right was get you, as the viewer, completely invested and when you finally saw it all unfold and saw Lelouch go down in the manner that he did, you can't help but feel overwhelmed by it all. Also, the placement and choice of music they used for the scene and aftermath really helped set the mood for the scene and boy, I'm not gonna lie, but I cried when it all went down.

Basically, R2's ending wasn't meant to be a logical resolution to the world's problems, but rather, was more of a farewell to the viewers and relied more on emotional impact rather than actually trying to completely and effectively solve the problems. In this regard, that's what made it an amazing ending and you only truly appreciated it so long as you were emotionally invested in the series.

Tbh, if Lelouch hadn't gone through with ZR and actually joined the United Federation of Nations for real instead of turning it into a hostage situation and forcing a war, then maybe, he could've worked towards achieving long term world peace as a representative the other 1/2 of the world powers. (Kinda funny how Britannia, even after surrendering all the territories they annexed, was still powerful enough to be considered more or less equal with the entire UFN charter)

Realistically speaking, Lelouch as emperor of Britannia would've benefited the world a lot more than the temporary peace he managed to establish with ZR. But, that'd be too boring for an ending, wouldn't it? So they opted to end it with a bang. haha
Old 2017-08-04, 12:51   Link #2991
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

So IDK if it's actually true or not, but if the Goro guy or w/e says that it will not an Alternate Version of Lelouch but the real one or w/e.
Isn't that confirming Multi-verse somehow or am I over analyzing?

I'm also hoping the Britannian Family isnt dead. There's a lot of potential in storylines to go down with several of them. Like Marybell and stuff. lol
Not that I know much about them.

Last edited by Ravagerblade; 2017-08-05 at 14:15.
Old 2017-08-04, 15:08   Link #2992
kipzizz
Nobody Taught Us To Quit.

Quote:

Basically, R2's ending wasn't meant to be a logical resolution to the world's problems, but rather, was more of a farewell to the viewers and relied more on emotional impact rather than actually trying to completely and effectively solve the problems. In this regard, that's what made it an amazing ending and you only truly appreciated it so long as you were emotionally invested in the series.

Tbh, if Lelouch hadn't gone through with ZR and actually joined the United Federation of Nations for real instead of turning it into a hostage situation and forcing a war, then maybe, he could've worked towards achieving long term world peace as a representative the other 1/2 of the world powers. (Kinda funny how Britannia, even after surrendering all the territories they annexed, was still powerful enough to be considered more or less equal with the entire UFN charter)

Realistically speaking, Lelouch as emperor of Britannia would've benefited the world a lot more than the temporary peace he managed to establish with ZR. But, that'd be too boring for an ending, wouldn't it? So they opted to end it with a bang. haha
You can't change a system within though; even Nunally understood that, and she was willing to carry out her own ZR with Damocles. I mean, hell, Suzaku the posterboy for "everybody working together blah blah" understood that you can't change a system and conspired together with Lelouch through the only road they saw viable.

What was the tag for the EoE again? Right, "the fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth." Lelouch became carnage as a "lesson" to the common folk, and then went out on a bang---> which is EXACTLY what Lelouch was all about from the beginning, it was his fate, in a way.

愛するって 心から 心へと 残していくことだと 思う。
kipzizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-04, 20:04   Link #2993
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Oh no, no. I completely agree with you. Logically, ZR makes little to no sense and using it to create world peace is a big stretch. However, what it did right was get you, as the viewer, completely invested and when you finally saw it all unfold and saw Lelouch go down in the manner that he did, you can't help but feel overwhelmed by it all. Also, the placement and choice of music they used for the scene and aftermath really helped set the mood for the scene and boy, I'm not gonna lie, but I cried when it all went down.

I guess that was the idea but after I got over the surprise that he died like that, the only thing that came to mind was how dumb it all was and how easily Lelouch could have done this differently. The whole narration from Kallen about how everyone was working towards a better future and what not didn't help. Granted, I can easily see there perhaps being a period of peace where things are nice, but it isn't going to be long before human nature reasserts itself. Which I suppose might be the point of this new series.

I guess I don't know why you couldn't have accomplished some similar feeling in a better manner where it holds up to scrutiny more. You still could have had them work with them with them not being trusting at all as well as the whole conflict with Schneizel that would need to be resolved.

I think that's something I hope this new series has: a good, memorable villain. Charles was fun to watch but ultimately wasn't around all that often and didn't even last the whole show and Schneizel was unsettling in his own way I suppose but felt like he was missing something. It'd be nice to have a singular villain matching wits with Lelouch the whole way through. Maybe there was that in the original series and it's just been so long I'm forgetting.

Old 2017-08-05, 12:41   Link #2994
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Quote:
You can't change a system within though; even Nunally understood that, and she was willing to carry out her own ZR with Damocles. I mean, hell, Suzaku the posterboy for "everybody working together blah blah" understood that you can't change a system and conspired together with Lelouch through the only road they saw viable.

What was the tag for the EoE again? Right, "the fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth." Lelouch became carnage as a "lesson" to the common folk, and then went out on a bang---> which is EXACTLY what Lelouch was all about from the beginning, it was his fate, in a way.
You may not be able to change a system from within, but you can at least curb it. In the long term, curbing the system is realistically the better option instead of forcing change via revolution.

Revolution on a small scale is easy to manage and the aftermath isn't difficult to recover from, but what about revolution on a major or in CG's case, a worldwide scale?

To put it simply, revolution risks the collapse or crippling of major systems a nation or organization may have in place that are crucial to it's existence. The aftereffects can last for decades and said nation or organization may sometimes never fully recover as a result of these aftereffects. With CG, we had a worldwide revolution, with something like that occurring, realistically, there's bound to be a small nation or two that probably ceased existing as a result.

Even though Lelouch joining the UFN means he'll become a part of the system, at the same time, it still comes down to Britannia vs the World since Britannia on its own equals 1/2 of the world's power (i.e. The politics Lelouch would need employ is fundamentally different from the rest of the UFN because while he is a member, he doesn't need to rely on them in the way that they need to rely on each other). Sure he'd have to surrender his army to join, but since they were all geassed into loyalty anyway, one order is all it'll take for them to draw arms. In that regard, he can effectively curb the system as I explained above.

Tl;Dr, it'd become one of those classic examples of there being a deadlock between two or more powers maintaining a fragile peace and neither wanting to be the fuse that sets off the other(s). Fragile, but still, peace is nonetheless achieved and can be maintained so long as both powers keep the other in check.

But, as I also highlighted in my previous post, that, as an ending would be rather boring to watch, so they said fuck it and gave us ZR instead. Was ZR the most realistic choice for an ending? No, but it was definitely an emotional roller coaster and by all means, hella fun to watch. That's enough for me, I didn't watch CG for the realism, I watched it for the fun factor and it more than delivered in that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
I guess that was the idea but after I got over the surprise that he died like that, the only thing that came to mind was how dumb it all was and how easily Lelouch could have done this differently. The whole narration from Kallen about how everyone was working towards a better future and what not didn't help. Granted, I can easily see there perhaps being a period of peace where things are nice, but it isn't going to be long before human nature reasserts itself. Which I suppose might be the point of this new series.

I guess I don't know why you couldn't have accomplished some similar feeling in a better manner where it holds up to scrutiny more. You still could have had them work with them with them not being trusting at all as well as the whole conflict with Schneizel that would need to be resolved.

I think that's something I hope this new series has: a good, memorable villain. Charles was fun to watch but ultimately wasn't around all that often and didn't even last the whole show and Schneizel was unsettling in his own way I suppose but felt like he was missing something. It'd be nice to have a singular villain matching wits with Lelouch the whole way through. Maybe there was that in the original series and it's just been so long I'm forgetting.
Pretty much covered your gripes with my explanation on curbing the system being a realistic choice vs ZR being the shock factor and exciting choice. I agree with you that ZR was kinda dumb, but it wasn't meant to be thought about in the way that we're thinking about it now. It was used solely as a farewell to Lelouch and CG, plus it gave us an ending that was talked about for years afterward.

Intellectually, Schneizel was a great villain that served as an excellent foil and equal to Lelouch. The reason why he isn't exactly memorable is mostly because of how rushed the second half of R2 was. The pacing was so bad between the period where Shirley died and Lelouch became emperor, that it felt like no time had passed at all. Everything just flew by and because of that, Schneizel didn't really get the chance to be built up properly as a main antagonist.

Tho, by the same token, Charles did get decent buildup as an antagonist, but when his motivations were finally revealed, it all fell flat and he spectacularly failed as an antagonist anyway. So, we still weren't guaranteed that Schneizel would've been a memorable villain even if he did receive adequate buildup.
Old 2017-08-05, 14:24   Link #2995
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Pretty much covered your gripes with my explanation on curbing the system being a realistic choice vs ZR being the shock factor and exciting choice. I agree with you that ZR was kinda dumb, but it wasn't meant to be thought about in the way that we're thinking about it now. It was used solely as a farewell to Lelouch and CG, plus it gave us an ending that was talked about for years afterward.

Intellectually, Schneizel was a great villain that served as an excellent foil and equal to Lelouch. The reason why he isn't exactly memorable is mostly because of how rushed the second half of R2 was. The pacing was so bad between the period where Shirley died and Lelouch became emperor, that it felt like no time had passed at all. Everything just flew by and because of that, Schneizel didn't really get the chance to be built up properly as a main antagonist.

Tho, by the same token, Charles did get decent buildup as an antagonist, but when his motivations were finally revealed, it all fell flat and he spectacularly failed as an antagonist anyway. So, we still weren't guaranteed that Schneizel would've been a memorable villain even if he did receive adequate buildup.
I honestly would have preferred an ending that was a bit more well written than one that went for maximum drama.

He was one with a lot of potential that definitely seemed to get squandered. I think he does sort of lack something, but I can't seem to place it. His general nonchalance about things did make him a bit creepy in comparison to the more emotional ones.

Yeah, he wasn't all that impressive in the end but it's always fun to hear Norio Wakamoto so it wasn't all bad I guess.

Old 2017-08-06, 08:20   Link #2996
B214

Not sure if it was posted before.

http://geass.jp/L-geass/

The compilation movie date has been given.
B214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-06, 08:55   Link #2997
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by B214 View Post
Not sure if it was posted before.

http://geass.jp/L-geass/

The compilation movie date has been given.
10 days ago https://forums.animesuki.com/showpos...postcount=2972

But thanks anyway
Old 2017-08-09, 09:23   Link #2998
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Question: how the fuck is Lelouch going to come back WITHOUT a body.

For example: a tyrant as hated as Mousillini in OUR world gets his corpse hung in public to be beaten and desercrated until there isn't even a corpse left.

And the sheer global volume of hatred the world feels towards Lelouch, to say nothing of how loathed he is in Tokyo....

....after Suzaku made a shish-kebab out of Lelouch? Notice the angry mob that immediately charges towards HIS corpse? The Camera was tasteful enough to cut away before we get to see poor Nunnally-chan beg for the said angry mob to STOP playing "wishbone" with her demon-king big brother....

So, without a corpse, nothing short of a "Wish Lelouch Back with the Dragonballs" miracle can give his soul a vessel.

So how IS Lelouch coming back this time?
Old 2017-08-09, 10:22   Link #2999
Homura7

Immortals don't have to worry about whatever state their bodies end up becoming.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-08-10, 06:56   Link #3000
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yui Is My Wife View Post
Question: how the fuck is Lelouch going to come back WITHOUT a body.

For example: a tyrant as hated as Mousillini in OUR world gets his corpse hung in public to be beaten and desercrated until there isn't even a corpse left.

And the sheer global volume of hatred the world feels towards Lelouch, to say nothing of how loathed he is in Tokyo....

....after Suzaku made a shish-kebab out of Lelouch? Notice the angry mob that immediately charges towards HIS corpse? The Camera was tasteful enough to cut away before we get to see poor Nunnally-chan beg for the said angry mob to STOP playing "wishbone" with her demon-king big brother....

So, without a corpse, nothing short of a "Wish Lelouch Back with the Dragonballs" miracle can give his soul a vessel.

So how IS Lelouch coming back this time?
Magic. Also Jeremiah ordered to retreat back then. So Lelouch's body might be okay.

Tags
drama, mecha