AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2004-02-22, 19:17   Link #1
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
Nostalgia

I don't know about everyone in this forum, and I don't know how much of them are gamers. But I've been playing video games ever since I was really young.. Maybe about 6 or 7 years old. A lot of my best childhood memories come from video games.. And the feeling that I get when I play those classic games again is better than the feeling I'd get playing any other video games.

So here's my question.. What are the classic games that you really loved?
And what are the classic games that you'd like to see remade with better graphics?
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 19:35   Link #2
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurara
I don't know about everyone in this forum, and I don't know how much of them are gamers. But I've been playing video games ever since I was really young.. Maybe about 6 or 7 years old. A lot of my best childhood memories come from video games.. And the feeling that I get when I play those classic games again is better than the feeling I'd get playing any other video games.

So here's my question.. What are the classic games that you really loved?
And what are the classic games that you'd like to see remade with better graphics?
I really liked Crystalis. It had fun gameplay, good plot, and nice character designs I wouldn't mind a new upgraded version with a continuation of the plot. (Gameboy version was horrible, though)
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-22, 23:52   Link #3
Samurai X

My favorite classic game would probably have to be tecmo super bowl for the NES. One of the greatest football games ever. I still like to go back and play it every now and then.
Samurai X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 01:13   Link #4
Denen Hiryu

LOL, i would have to say "Duck Hunt" for the NES.
There is just somthing about that gun that makes me want to shoot stuff......So cool looking
Denen Hiryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 01:51   Link #5
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denen Hiryu
LOL, i would have to say "Duck Hunt" for the NES.
There is just somthing about that gun that makes me want to shoot stuff......So cool looking
I dunno, eventually I felt like shooting the dog
And apparently you can in the arcade version, mwahahahahah
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 02:26   Link #6
Samurai X

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
I dunno, eventually I felt like shooting the dog
And apparently you can in the arcade version, mwahahahahah
Yeah, you could shoot the dog, it was worth saving a bullet for because after you shot him he would drop off the screen and then come back all bandaged up. It was great fun.
Samurai X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 13:47   Link #7
ss_goku4
Perverted Teacher

Send a message via MSN to ss_goku4
Duck Hunt...hell yeah!! There are those who played honestly and those who stood up against the TV and shot those poor birds........( you all know who you are)......but man that game was fun....Im glad I still have it. Aside from that game I have a ton of favorites.....like the mega man series ( thank you capcom for the collection in march), contra, Super Mario Bros ( which some people can claim to pass it blindfolded. LIARS!!), battletoads ( awesome), Excite Bike, Kung Fu...... and the list goes on. It just sucks that younger generation of today look at the classics as crap. They are right if they talk about ET for the ATARI 2600. lol
ss_goku4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-24, 17:19   Link #8
Prince of Chronics
One Piece fan

Without a doubt... Super Punch Out...... I've been wanting to see an updated version of that game for years.... I know Mike Tyson's Punch Out was the classic to many people, I liked it too.... but Super Punch Out was damn awesome!

and maybe also, Double Dragon, Battle Toads and Golden Axe....
Old 2004-02-24, 17:29   Link #9
Lord Akuma
Fallen Angel

Send a message via MSN to Lord Akuma Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Akuma
I'd like to see a remake of chronicle of Radia war.
Lord Akuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-02-26, 18:43   Link #10
Kurara
Ningyou Hime

Send a message via ICQ to Kurara Send a message via AIM to Kurara Send a message via MSN to Kurara
I've always been a huge RPG gamer personally.. It started when I was 7, when I played Final Fantasy Mystic Quest. From that time, I played every single RPG for the Snes available in America. I liked most of them too, even the "bad" ones. ^^;; I have a weakness for bad games and bad movies. It makes them funny.. I guess I have a weird sense of humor.
Kurara is offline   Reply With Quote